• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/2/2021 at 1:01 AM, Xavi Guarneros said:

Thank You Rome For Beating Us Up

i don’t get a special shout out for making you re roll every nation you made in round 57

how many people did you send to destroy me ??? also how did they do trying to destroy me ???

Edited by RoadRash

On 8/4/2021 at 6:50 PM, King Wolf said:

*Well-Kept Secret*

You Don’t Deserve to know  

lmao 

Mexico you to stupid to read 

ha ha ha 

keep sending your friends ( MULTIS ) i love the free XP ,tech ,land ,money , and satisfaction …..

10 hours ago, King Wolf said:

OOC: This is getting out of hand. I’ll stop posting and block you.

don’t worry i can still declare on you even after you block me 

Very Respectable Fringeline. 

Well, I declare roadrash as an nation and user part of my axis of evil, and they should be damned without further discussion.

Edited by King Wolf

2 hours ago, King Wolf said:

Very Respectable Fringeline. 

Well, I declare roadrash as an nation and user part of my axis of evil, and they should be damned without further discussion.

Just stop with your stupid !@#$ already.

Wat? So every forum account of an Roman TE nation is going after me - accusing me, flaming, and wasting my time.

What’s stupid is the Roman Ideal of no reason attacks and that’s why the world hates you. I should damn these Roman nerds.

1 hour ago, King Wolf said:

Wat? So every forum account of an Roman TE nation is going after me - accusing me, flaming, and wasting my time.

What’s stupid is the Roman Ideal of no reason attacks and that’s why the world hates you. I should damn these Roman nerds.

You gotta chill, man.  Continual high blood pressure typically leads to early death.  Make sure you live until next round so you can get ZI'd again.

On 8/12/2021 at 8:19 PM, King Wolf said:

oh ok