On 8/7/2021 at 9:17 AM, King Wolf said:

I’am not an multi. Stop accusing me as one. I’am not Mexico and your probably dumb enough to think I’am. Xavi is an different person.

Aren't you Xavi's multi?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, paul711 said:

I believe Roadrash, he doesn't lie.

How I know. So Roadrash told you in the Roman discord and basically your building an empire of forum accounts to defend each Roman member.

48 minutes ago, King Wolf said:

How I know. So Roadrash told you in the Roman discord and basically your building an empire of forum accounts to defend each Roman member.

My God and I thought we were being careful to keep the secret.

On 8/22/2021 at 9:24 PM, King Wolf said:

I clicked your profile and it says Mexico... hmmm.

First, I’am not joining Roman Discord. It is where people flame at me and accuse me of being Mexico. I’am not getting back to that dirty corner ever again.

Also Paul, I think your talk is more sarcastic and I’ll take that their is no Mexico here.

Also Xavi/Mexico is an annoying immigrant from Mexico and joined CN to troll people. Xavi, you do not deserve any attention u pest.

On 8/22/2021 at 3:43 AM, RoadRash said:

ohhhhh man i don’t believe i missed all of this …..

i love you Paul :D 

and mexico i like how you used both accounts to post on this thread ….                            He Wanted To Win

Screenshot-2021-08-26-3-04-14-PM.png

On 8/24/2021 at 7:00 PM, King Wolf said:

First, I’am not joining Roman Discord. It is where people flame at me and accuse me of being Mexico. I’am not getting back to that dirty corner ever again.

Also Paul, I think your talk is more sarcastic and I’ll take that their is no Mexico here.

Also Xavi/Mexico is an annoying immigrant from Mexico and joined CN to troll people. Xavi, you do not deserve any attention u pest.

Stupid Wolf Im Hispanic And Born In Sunrise Hospital In Vegas

Edited by Xavi Guarneros

21 minutes ago, Xavi Guarneros said:

Stupid Wolf Im Hispanic And Born In Sunrise Hospital In Vegas

Yeah I like how you heals me prove I’am not Xavi’s multi and never acted as one. I’am not Hispanic  and thanks

Edited by King Wolf

1 minute ago, King Wolf said:

Yeah I like how you heals me prove I’am not Xavi’s multi and never acted as one. I’am not Hispanic I’am white and thanks

If I can destroy Roadrash's Army Then   I can get more tech and destroy a stronger nation.

With my Tactic of my great Airforce

Not Being Greedy Tenochtitlan

10 minutes ago, Xavi Guarneros said:

I am going to be neutral with Rome Until I get stronger

Fine I don’t care because I don’t play anymore. I still love trolling romans and swearing at them. 😀

Edited by King Wolf