Declaration of War Against AW and NLON

DEFCON 1 herby declares beyond reasonable hostilities with Alpha Wolves and still? New League of Nations.

DEFCON 1 has taken a gentler approach-

Over the years and years of HiredGun earning a reputation for his pure ruthlessness, this round he’s chosen to be more fair, reasonable, and diplomatic.

Unfortunately his good faith efforts have not been reciprocated by our frenemies over in NLoN and AW, who still try to solve all things per the sword and not through genuine diplomacy efforts.

Thus, Highroad and Javier will be blamed for this.

Actual image of Highroad in battle:

image0.jpg

Javier somewhere in battle, presumably trying to hide:

image0.jpg

D1

11 hours ago, Highroad said:

I just appreciate that ya'll finally admitted to being D1 all along.

Prior to Mittens joining D1, I doubt there has been any other alliance who have fought him more than we have but then again we could say that about every alliance over the past 8 years. We don’t snuggle up with other alliances like you have with Nlon. That’s some next level desperation so when will you both be making this alliance public or will it remain secretive? 

This isn’t SE either, traditionally we do our best to remain as neutral as possible but form temporary coalitions when it’s warranted against larger foes. 

We in D1 like our tradition. 

4 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Prior to Mittens joining D1, I doubt there has been any other alliance who have fought him more than we have but then again we could say that about every alliance over the past 8 years. We don’t snuggle up with other alliances like you have with Nlon. That’s some next level desperation so when will you both be making this alliance public or will it remain secretive? 

This isn’t SE either, traditionally we do our best to remain as neutral as possible but form temporary coalitions when it’s warranted against larger foes. 

so in essence:

image0.jpg

On 2/17/2021 at 2:48 PM, HiredGun said:

Replying to this because I just saw it, I've been trying to turn my flamethrower down a little this round but with that being said...

When is the last time you fought SToR? It wasn't last round that's for sure.

And as far as this alliance It's a strange thing to attack an "alliance member" in the same round no? Have some wars been convenient? Definitely, but that's just been the nature of the game when the only targets for D1 are AW, NLoN and occasionally OP (I'm seeing a repeat of last round so far in that situation...) 

Either way, I enjoy the challenges of rebuilding and where that takes us later in the round.

Edited by Highroad

18 hours ago, Highroad said:

I've been trying to turn my flamethrower down a little this round

As have we, I tried to get in those peace talks but HG wanted to play nice- so you owe him a big ‘thank you’.

On 2/20/2021 at 1:39 AM, Highroad said:

Replying to this because I just saw it, I've been trying to turn my flamethrower down a little this round but with that being said...

And as far as this alliance It's a strange thing to attack an "alliance member" in the same round no? Have some wars been convenient? Definitely, but that's just been the nature of the game when the only targets for D1 are AW, NLoN and occasionally OP (I'm seeing a repeat of last round so far in that situation...) 

Either way, I enjoy the challenges of rebuilding and where that takes us later in the round.

Just perusing the forums for old times sake and see that the current TE leaders gave me in agreement with highroad. Anyone with any history would know why this is significant. For !@#$% and giggles I would be willing to come back for a round to wreck the current powers.

1 hour ago, paul711 said:

Just perusing the forums for old times sake and see that the current TE leaders gave me in agreement with highroad. Anyone with any history would know why this is significant. For !@#$% and giggles I would be willing to come back for a round to wreck the current powers.

Never thought that I would live to see the day!

On 2/20/2021 at 7:58 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

As have we, I tried to get in those peace talks but HG wanted to play nice- so you owe him a big ‘thank you’.

Riding someone else's coattails making you feel big? Good, I'm glad for you.

8 hours ago, paul711 said:

You and whose army?

For the past few years OP has been a retirement village.

Edited by HiredGun

19 hours ago, paul711 said:

remember TE Police lol good times.

When I was in OP it was OP and TPC on top for a while in TE world. LE and PS was old school legends themselves 

On 2/26/2021 at 9:07 PM, paul711 said:

Hi Paul711, here’s a better idea- why don’t you crawl back into the hole that you came from.

(aka, please come back)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 2/28/2021 at 7:32 AM, Komplex said:

remember TE Police lol good times.

When I was in OP it was OP and TPC on top for a while in TE world. LE and PS was old school legends themselves 

TE police were a one round wonder, heavily targeted during their 2nd and final round, stacked with SE’s best but the memes were fun. 

On 2/20/2021 at 4:39 PM, Highroad said:

We never got to war SotR due to opportunistic AW wars combined with rogues trying to knock us out of the round but in the round prior we fought SotR every war except their first when they fought Nlon. 

If AW could’ve done what you did last round you would have, your new leadership approach has shown us you will do everything you can to win even if it’s always been frowned upon in the TE community. D1 aren’t saints by any means but we still have traditional morals and only mistreat others after they mistreat us. 

Still the competition is fun and overdue. 

• 2 weeks later...