NLoN Withdrawal/DoW

1 hour ago, Jesusfreak said:

NLoN hereby withdraws from the Holiday Truce and declares on NPO/OP

hpGdWv7.png

Breaking the truce early in order to avoid a friendly with D1 so they can wage a down declare. smh

40 minutes ago, Augustus Caesar said:

Hereby the Holiday Truce is over anyways and indeed we declare on OP and NPO. We won't be using dirty ops or blockades unless done to us. End of transmission.

The truce was set between the 23rd of Dec and the 3rd of Jan meaning it expired tomorrow. You also have more than a 100k ns advantage and NPO are at war with RE.

You could've agreed to our war and we'd have agreed to the no blockades or econ ops, no issue at all but now you've left us with no one to fight who isn't already at war. You couldn't even give us an answer before declaring your own war.

Edited by HiredGun

Well that's pathetic. If you agree to a truce you uphold it. 

If AW were in the truce, id hit NLON even when we were in a war.... But good to see NLON attacking another aa haha....

AL

When it says this, I don't see how you can interpret that as including January the 3rd. To the 3rd means it does not include the third, otherwise it should have been to the 4th of January. It expired today as the English language in the post clearly states.

yFRKPJN.png

Ok, Howdy, long time no see.

I honestly don't know everybody's level of understanding, but NlON's opinion (not one's person) was that the 3d of January wasn't included. So, in our opinion, it was like when they say: "war expires on the 3d of January".

So, we've been naughty for starting a war 15 minutes earlier, that's all. Sorry about hurting your feelings so much. 

Regarding the threats to declare a crusade against NlON - well, of course you can try it and probably succeed and triumph for a while. 

It wouldn't be the end, right?

I have no government position in NlON and my opinion is my own.

46 minutes ago, kongland said:

Ok, Howdy, long time no see.

I honestly don't know everybody's level of understanding, but NlON's opinion (not one's person) was that the 3d of January wasn't included. So, in our opinion, it was like when they say: "war expires on the 3d of January".

So, we've been naughty for starting a war 15 minutes earlier, that's all. Sorry about hurting your feelings so much. 

Regarding the threats to declare a crusade against NlON - well, of course you can try it and probably succeed and triumph for a while. 

It wouldn't be the end, right?

I have no government position in NlON and my opinion is my own.

Frankly, I wouldn't care about the timing, if it weren't for the blatant 2:1 down-declare. (And that's not even mentioning the 3:1 down-declare NLoN did two months ago against OP).

And I know D1 doesn't take kindly to being ignored for a friendly war discussion, even more so when the other party decides to do what NLoN did.

If you guys feel like you're being threatened, that's because you earned it.

Edited by Jesusfreak

NLoN did something dumb?

I have expressed for years that Darwinism should have allowed to take its course- but the TE welfare system allowed them to continue to exist.

Hopefully D1 has identified their past mistakes and go no-mercy on the oath breakers.

How much longer can the bottom feeding rats of TE prevail?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

We've reached out to NLoN in good faith several times and we've been undermined every-time so on that note D1 declares war against NLoN.

We didn't want this but you've forced our hand.

Edited by HiredGun

On 1/4/2020 at 4:41 PM, HiredGun said:

We've reached out to NLoN in good faith several times and we've been undermined every-time so on that note D1 declares war against NLoN.

We didn't want this but you've forced our hand.

That's quite all right, by a sheer coincidence I feel an immense force pushing me in my backside in a certain direction too. We are both victims of circumstances :)