Festive Truce?

Hello all,

I am sure many alliances have members that are busy over the festive period with holidays or just celebrating with family and friends. D1 are proposing a festive truce between alliances. I am informed that similar has been achieved in the past and looking to see if there is interest. I have reached out to a few people already to see if there was any interest and thought it would be best to post on the forum.

Based on some discussions the 23rd of December to the 3rd of January was the most popular however, this can be adjusted if required.  

Feel free to post your thoughts and sign up if interested, or if someone else would like to organise feel free :D

Either way I hope and wish everyone in TE a very merry Christmas and a Happy New year, all the best in 2020!

Jiros

D1 

23 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

lol whats a face time ??

Wes wasted 30 seconds out of his life responding to that- we wasted 5 seconds of our life reading it.

nobody, literally nobody expects OP to declare an early round offensive war.

I would have better odds traveling to the North Pole and witnessing an actual polar bear slamming down a real glass coca-cola before ever considering the possibility of OP doing anything early.

Wes, you're arguing with some very upset people who don't care enough to allow their members to enjoy the festive season with friends and family without forcing them into their coming grudge wars however it's clear we do care. If it's grudge wars they want, then it's grudge wars we'll give, we're not new to them, we've been fighting them for years. But they only hate D1 bc D1 does everything better and they want everyone to think we play dirty to justify their down declares like their first war last round.

Here is hoping you don't put yourselves in idiotic and vulnerable positions again so you can't use the "we were rogue"  and blame D1 excuse.

Edited by HiredGun

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Wes, you're arguing with some very upset people who don't care enough to allow their members to enjoy the festive season with friends and family without forcing them into their coming grudge wars however it's clear we do care. If it's grudge wars they want, then it's grudge wars we'll give, we're not new to them, we've been fighting them for years. But they only hate D1 bc D1 does everything better and they want everyone to think we play dirty to justify their down declares like their first war last round.

ohhhhh no I’m sorry WES if you think anything i said pertains to you ….. i wish you and OP the greatest of seasons and VOW not to even glance at OP during this festive time ,,, i hope you and your family have a blessed holiday …. there is only 1 person i wish to wake up to coal ion there stocking ;) 

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

ohhhhh no I’m sorry WES if you think anything i said pertains to you ….. i wish you and OP the greatest of seasons and VOW not to even glance at OP during this festive time ,,, i hope you and your family have a blessed holiday …. there is only 1 person i wish to wake up to coal ion there stocking ;) 

Careful what you wish for.

Edited by HiredGun

6 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Wes, you're arguing with some very upset people who don't care enough to allow their members to enjoy the festive season

my religion does not recognize such festivity.

Now excuse me while I go to my temple to meditate.

Just now, HiredGun said:

Careful what you wish for.

just gonna see who’s been naughty and who’s been nice …. there is no secrete as to what will happen , your gesture of a holiday peace is laughable you want to play dirty and inflict some BS with fake nations and early declarations will not go unanswered … just gonna be a rush to the button ……. 

Yoza, I been to the North Pole thru Sweden, no bears no colas.  Just blue eyed Swedish Blondes tending my fishing and dining a continuous holiday for 9 days.  You guys crack me up CNTE is a fricken game of strategy loudest one on here usually the one's who are losing.  Anyone figure out the new 120 day law yet or even know whats changed?   I like the new MP change so break out early (Mr Strategic know all!) just save yourself face during the holidays!