NEWS Network

6 hours ago, Edwin News question said:

Is there an international news forum community where nations can post news going on in their individual countries or alliances?

Edwin,

The politics in the past has largely driven by alliances. If your looking to engage on a national level you might give https://forums.cybernations.net/forum/73-game-related-rp-ic/ a look. It's largely used for trade and tech, but would also be a place to post national matters.

Sincerely,

Joseph M. Black

15 hours ago, Edwin News question said:

Is there an international news forum community where nations can post news going on in their individual countries or alliances?

5b4cf9aab5d888a4d0ef11564e67a6c2223f022c

The Day Today is the finest broadcaster of news from telly to belly. Currently we operate from behind the COBRA frontlines to shed light on the atrocities carried out by Roll for Initiative against the wider Microverse.

The Microverse is the only hope this planet has for any kind of growth beyond the lumbering ghost-ridden hulks that seek to oppress us with the age old doctrine of "Might makes Right"

If you (or anyone else) has a story that needs a platform The Day Today will happily consider any submissions that demonstrate a shred of creativity in order to breath life into Planet Bob's flatlining culture.

Please submit any articles to my inbox or contact me directly via the Discord comms network.

On 7/10/2019 at 4:37 PM, Johnny Apocalypse said:

The Microverse is the only hope this planet has for any kind of growth beyond the lumbering ghost-ridden hulks that seek to oppress us with the age old doctrine of "Might makes Right

I'm neutral about this, except that I 100% agree.

On 7/10/2019 at 10:18 PM, Thrash said:

Nothing will ever beat Schatt's news.

Currently nothing beats JA's posts, though. Schatt is long gone, unfortunately (but fortunately for him: this world - and I'm vague on purpose - doesn't deserve him anymore).

22 hours ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

No matter how hard I try I will forever be living in the shadow of Bela Lugosi :(

See above: you're doing a stellar work IMHO.