Road Rage an SwC DoW

12 minutes ago, Hombre Sabio said:

How is Monsters's picking on you? You declared on us. You sir are a complete idiot. 

They announced an alliance war on us, yet 'we're picking on them'.

I fail to see his logic too

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hombre Sabio said:

How is Monsters's picking on you? You declared on us. You sir are a complete idiot. 

Not saying just us but I mean clearly that's his goal is attack the smaller nations. You sir are the idiot lol you don't read what puts? Just stop all of you. Please.

8 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

actually, they declared on us. so yes, i think we have all the reason to complain. Per 'picking on new nations'... well boo hoo. One round of war isn't going to kill them (and I assure you, we will get our round of war with them, even if it takes a year).

What they should have done was just sent ghosts... not make it an alliance wide conflict and then run over 60% of their alliance into peace mode.

talk about spineless

Yes they did, good job LH....but once some of you low nuke nations get out of anarchy I wonder who they will attack? The guy with nuke and an SDI or the guy with no wonders? Sending them to peace mode was not dumb....

They could have ghosted but would have been an excuse for u to hit there alliance anyway. 

They have a spine, they are helping an ally. More then I can say about nations at 10k with every military wonder available attacking weak nation so they can claim victory in a battle ever now and again.

Al

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Yes they did, good job LH....but once some of you low nuke nations get out of anarchy I wonder who they will attack? The guy with nuke and an SDI or the guy with no wonders? Sending them to peace mode was not dumb....

They could have ghosted but would have been an excuse for u to hit there alliance anyway. 

They have a spine, they are helping an ally. More then I can say about nations at 10k with every military wonder available attacking weak nation so they can claim victory in a battle ever now and again.

Al

Apparently you haven't been following our war against IRON

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

If it makes everyone feel better these rape jokes scattered throughout the topic and alliance name are really cool and epic haha lol ecks dee

It's a slippery slope, we are threading their culture carefully 

Allright you apes, do you want to live forever??!

It's a good day to die,
When you know the reasons why,
Citizens, we fight for what is right,
A noble sacrifice,
When duty calls, you pay the price,
For the World Freedom Federation I will give my life!

WFF Agents were able to get this image of Lord Hitchcockiness (OOC: yes its a recycled image, ignore that)

image.png

On June 5, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Razgriz24 said:

Allright you apes, do you want to live forever??!

It's a good day to die,
When you know the reasons why,
Citizens, we fight for what is right,
A noble sacrifice,
When duty calls, you pay the price,
For the World Freedom Federation I will give my life!

WFF Agents were able to get this image of Lord Hitchcockiness (OOC: yes its a recycled image, ignore that)

image.png

I like the Marine qoute there! If I recall that was chesty himself. Or he's also quoted saying.

"We're surrounded. That simplifies things."

43 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

To be honest, I forgot we were even still at war with WFF and SwC, you guys lack the rush we are looking for

Im glad I'm not the only one that feels like this is lame. I dont know what you think you got but i really thought this was gonna be harder than this. I'm bored

17 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Im glad I'm not the only one that feels like this is lame. I dont know what you think you got but i really thought this was gonna be harder than this. I'm bored

Well considering you've already denounced your own members for running in peace mode- I really don't have much left to argue with you about.

the 'courages charge' was really you running out on the battlefield while the rest of SwC stuck their head in the sand. 

(Golf Clap)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Well considering you've already denounced your own members for running in peace mode- I really don't have much left to argue with you about.

the 'courages charge' was really you running out on the battlefield while the rest of SwC stuck their head in the sand. 

(Golf Clap)

I have actually found a new reason for them to live and they might last in peace mode long they might just come out in play..seems they have lives outside of the game seeing as they haven't been on. 

But what about you? You have 11 nations and only 4 or so are worthy of putting up a fight or even fighting for that matter. You've been dumping aid to one of your noobs so that shows his war chest. I'm wondering what you really see in yourself? Abunch of pests is all I see.

1 minute ago, LordDarrin said:

I have actually found a new reason for them to live and they might last in peace mode long they might just come out in play..seems they have lives outside of the game seeing as they haven't been on. 

But what about you? You have 11 nations and only 4 or so are worthy of putting up a fight or even fighting for that matter. You've been dumping aid to one of your noobs so that shows his war chest. I'm wondering what you really see in yourself? Abunch of pests is all I see.

Ah yes, over 60% percent of your alliance found 'other things to do' coincidentally at the very moment SwC declared war.

Seems legit.

6 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Ah yes, over 60% percent of your alliance found 'other things to do' coincidentally at the very moment SwC declared war.

Seems legit.

But what about you? What's your excuse? Why don't you share some of that aid? Your lower tier looks like they could use some of that 5 bil sitting in your back pocket don't be stingy?

26 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

But what about you? What's your excuse? Why don't you share some of that aid? Your lower tier looks like they could use some of that 5 bil sitting in your back pocket don't be stingy?

If they needed money to fight your pathetic peace mode nations, they would ask. 

17 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

They are at like 100 infra and no tech? I'm pretty sure they are still clawing their way out of anarchy Hahah pathetic. 

I understand SwC is trying to make a name for themselves, I really do.

What you're not realizing is that my time is limited- and it's difficult for me to take you, your alliance, or your annoying PR attempts very serious as I have bigger tears to collect.

We are on a higher level than you and I'm afraid your stage 9 clinging attempts have failed.

my best advice for SwC is to hit someone more their skill level, like order of Selio or cobra. You wouldn't be demeanored near as much.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

11 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

you're terrible at trying to get us to stop this war. We do not fear you we feel confident. 

Whoah whoah... I believe I posted in a different thread for you guys to come into this war.

you posted a declaration of war on literally 2 war declarations, NADC declared more wars on us (and that's saying something)