Road Rage an SwC DoW

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Na I don't work like you. I don't need to have spies inside to win. I only sold down 8k infra to join this war. Better make it a good one! Until next time!

Oh speaking of.. It will all come to light in a few months ;)

Lord Hitchcock likes to talk about the pups(new nations) in alpha wolves but fails to mention the wolves with teeth, easy to point out destruction on a new nation against an experienced one. Pffft to think I would have went to war for you not long ago

25 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Lord Hitchcock likes to talk about the pups(new nations) in alpha wolves but fails to mention the wolves with teeth, easy to point out destruction on a new nation against an experienced one. Pffft to think I would have went to war for you not long ago

That 'pup' is like 35k, cut the umbilical cord already

Welcome Strangers with Candy! I am sorry to hear about Bill Cosby and that whole thing but I know for sure the rest of you are outstanding warriors!

Hey, Hitchcock, man... you really like leaking messages. I can dig it, we can talk exclusively in public if you'd prefer.

A first strike nuclear policy may be enacted to secure the defense of the alliance and allies. Non-nuclear engagements are open to discussion via diplomatic channels in certain situations that demand said course of action. -Articles of the Federation I - IV

This situation didn't demand it but it's always polite to ask anyways, an extension of gratitude if you will.

Oh and I made a picture, print it for your fridges!

article-2116177-0e5895e000000578-618_634

30 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

Welcome Strangers with Candy! I am sorry to hear about Bill Cosby and that whole thing but I know for sure the rest of you are outstanding warriors!

Hey, Hitchcock, man... you really like leaking messages. I can dig it, we can talk exclusively in public if you'd prefer.

This situation didn't demand it but it's always polite to ask anyways, an extension of gratitude if you will.

Oh and I made a picture, print it for your fridges!

article-2116177-0e5895e000000578-618_634

I have nothing to hide. 

It's sad that it had to come to this... A drawn out war where the only thing left is to scalp the enemy. I had tried tirelessly to be civil in our affairs, and maintain a level of class in our conflict and to no avail.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

23 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

We arnt civil! We drive windowless vans and prey on the weak and defenseless! What else did you expect? Do you not see our name? ??

Yeah I know your type. Still sobbing over us getting all the babes in high school while you played with dolls

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I have nothing to hide. 

It's sad that it had to come to this... A drawn out war where the only thing left is to scalp the enemy. I had tried tirelessly to be civil in our affairs, and maintain a level of class in our conflict and to no avail.

I forgot got you like picking on smaller nations. too afraid to fight the bigger ones? To much of a challenge for you? That's sad I thought you were better than that. Oh and by the way 2 of them just got out of a war with another nation.

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I forgot got you like picking on smaller nations. too afraid to fight the bigger ones? To much of a challenge for you? That's sad I thought you were better than that. Oh and by the way 2 of them just got out of a war with another nation.

Boo Hoo... here's a fun tail- we can wait forever while your lower tier rots in peace mode. They have to come out eventually. and then we get to pick on smaller nations, yes. Jump in the Van kids, Monsters Inc has free candy galore!

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Boo Hoo... here's a fun tail- we can wait forever while your lower tier rots in peace mode. They have to come out eventually. and then we get to pick on smaller nations, yes. Jump in the Van kids, Monsters Inc has free candy galore!

I'm glad you get your rocks off on picking on new nations and not fighting people who can clean your clocks. Waiting on some nukes. I mean I ain't got all night ladies who wants the honors of throwing me a nuke? 

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I'm glad you get your rocks off on picking on new nations and not fighting people who can clean your clocks. Waiting on some nukes. I mean I ain't got all night ladies who wants the honors of throwing me a nuke? 

your van has been hi-jacked! Come out peace mode doves, come get the free candy!

W22pCaC.png?1

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

Now you can't limit the free candy to the noobs that's discrimination where's my candy?

Every post you make is another nuke on your noobs. We can wait this out for quite some time.

22 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

I no longer want this war. I really thought we were actually gonna fight. But this is just pathetic. Like I really sold down for this? 

coming from the schmuck in an alliance with over 50% in peace mode? oh and we'll fight- don't worry, we've got some members your size coming for you (surprise!). But that doesn't change the fact that your other alliances mates will burn.

Don't like it? Don't care!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

10 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

coming from the schmuck in an alliance with over 50% in peace mode? oh and we'll fight- don't worry, we've got some members your size coming for you (surprise!). But that doesn't change the fact that your other alliances mates will burn.

Don't like it? Don't care!

There we go! Finally got a nuke took you long enough Jesus. Thought I was gonna have to nuke myself for a minute. Well I do have 3 more slots. 

3 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

There we go! Finally got a nuke took you long enough Jesus. Thought I was gonna have to nuke myself for a minute. Well I do have 3 more slots. 

Is this really a SwC DOW or is it just you? (yawn)

and hey! you just doubled your casualties! (golf clap)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock