2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

The only ones whining are your pets.

Feel free to verify.

We are getting PUMMELED.

And we are enjoying every second.

You lot just want to have the last word and would simply love to hear us surrender.

Keep dreaming.

Roal keeps saying my name, like you are narcissists for my attention. If you don't put a muzzle on him, you'll regret it if there ever comes a time you guys want peace.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

The only ones whining are your pets.

Feel free to verify.

We are getting PUMMELED.

And we are enjoying every second.

You lot just want to have the last word and would simply love to hear us surrender.

Keep dreaming.

I think you are trying too hard to be like M Inc- the difference is that we always out damage our opponents. And while you claim to be 'standing up against oculus'- we did that a few months ago by hitting NPO- and again, out damaging our opponents. As we are now turning IRON into coat hangers.

I do look forward to our pow-wow, and we don't want you to surrender, that's no fun, there are more sinister things that we'd prefer to do to you (ask WFF)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I think you are trying too hard to be like M Inc- the difference is that we always out damage our opponents. And while you claim to be 'standing up against oculus'- we did that a few months ago by hitting NPO- and again, out damaging our opponents. As we are now turning IRON into coat hangers.

I do look forward to our pow-wow, and we don't want you to surrender, that's no fun, there are more sinister things that we'd prefer to do to you (ask WFF)

Looking forward to it as well.

o7

7 minutes ago, visayan said:

yep feel free to reread your post of whining

To: Baron Von Strucker From: visayan Date: 4/23/2016 11:20:26 AM

Subject: surrender
Message: if you have had enough of being manipulated by emperor Junka Lunka and being used as a pawn to be ended up as cannon fodders to the mighty animalz alliance...then it's time for you to surrender or else you nations will continously burn no matter how many help you can get, no matter how many aids you receive (animals will only take it from you). as you can see on the current wars, you hav no chance to win these animalz are built to this thing while you will only end up as loosers like Junka Lunka.
You hav options you can quit snx and join animal and we'll teach how to fight like family.
/o animalz

To: Lord Grimsin    From: visayan    Date: 4/23/2016 11:20:35 AM

Message: if you have had enough of being manipulated by emperor Junka Lunka and being used as a pawn to be ended up as cannon fodders to the mighty animalz alliance...then it's time for you to surrender or else you nations will continously burn no matter how many help you can get, no matter how many aids you receive (animals will only take it from you). as you can see on the current wars, you hav no chance to win these animalz are built to this thing while you will only end up as loosers like Junka Lunka.
You hav options you can quit snx and join animal and we'll teach how to fight like family.
/o animalz

LMAO. Seems like alot of whining to me.

You got the wrong AA btw.

Edited by General Kanabis

I haven't given you or any other officer in COBRA the option to surrender, I'm still not sure you if you should be allowed to. I think as a rogue AA, those who want peace should move off the COBRA AA.

Although when you try to surrender, I guess we'll find out for sure if you guys get to; depending on how many feel strongly about allowing your surrender and how many don't want to allow it. COBRA nations at this time should be surrendering  individually, which consists of.

Decomissioning their Guerilla Camps + Barracks; promising me they won't rejoin COBRA or any alliances fighting on the other side in this war & leaving COBRA. Peace is very easy for most, very few nations in COBRA wouldn't be given an easy exit. I don't even care about them surrendering. I'd rather COBRA fight till your last breath like Roal promised.

Edited by Sephiroth

What sort of world is this. Stepping in for a pledged ally and close friends is NOT CONSIDERED HONOURABLE. Shame on LPC in propagating this stand and calling us thugs.

Gen is correct just go through this wwhole thread and all you see are LPC members and supporters whining about our unconditional support for Kashmir.

1 minute ago, Sephiroth said:

I haven't given you or any other officer in COBRA the option to surrender, I'm still not sure you if you should be allowed to. I think as a rogue AA, those who want peace should move off the COBRA AA.

Although when you try to surrender, I guess we'll find out for sure if you guys get to; depending on how many feel strongly about allowing your surrender and how many don't want to allow it. COBRA nations at this time should be surrender individually, which consists of.

Decomissioning their Guerilla Camps + Barracks; promising me they won't rejoin COBRA or any alliances fighting on the other side in this war & leaving COBRA. Peace is very each most, very few nations in COBRA wouldn't be given an easy exit.

Duly noted.

37 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

What sort of world is this. Stepping in for a pledged ally and close friends is NOT CONSIDERED HONOURABLE. Shame on LPC in propagating this stand and calling us thugs.

Gen is correct just go through this wwhole thread and all you see are LPC members and supporters whining about our unconditional support for Kashmir.

You're the one constantly whining you are being hit back and not being praised for immediately joining in on an aggressive war by Kashmir against LN, before we had any backup. So there is no honor in you guys optionally joining in on their aggression against us & I owe you nothing in regards to peace. I could even make you pay damages, since you attacked on an oA against us when it was 4 nations in LN against all of Kashmir. You wanted to join in on a curb stomp on us, so you deserve a curb stomp now that the situation has changed.

Edited by Sephiroth

2 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

You're the one constantly whining you are being hit back and not being praised for immediately joining in on an aggressive war by Kashmir against LN, before we had any backup. So there is no honor in you guys optionally joining in on their aggression against us & I owe you nothing in regards to peace. I could even make you pay damages, since you attacked on an oA against us when it was 4 nations in LN against all of Kashmir. You wanted to join in on a curb stomp on us, so you deserve a curb stomp now that the situation has changed.

Well u were the one that took our declaration too personally and started bringing recent history to get sympathy from others. We brought in a piece of history as well to support our justification.

For u an optional treaty may mean stay back because u can't win but we take more value in a defense and attack treaties whether its optional or not.

5 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Methrage- we'll help, but I really hope Cobra isn't as tough as GOONs was... Speaking of, where is GOONs now?

ahhhh, that's right, just another notch on the 'ol bed post

With 39 nations, plenty of targets for everyone. Also considering who one of their members are, there is no way I could deny you guys of your retribution against you know who. Jack Layton will be their downfall, I warned them & then they brought him into their ranks. There is no honor in an AA like that.

Edited by Sephiroth

Yes Hitchcock he will need ur help. Sephiroth couldn't even win all the Ground attacks against me on the very first day despite him having more wonders than probably my whole alliance.

12 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Yes Hitchcock he will need ur help. Sephiroth couldn't even win all the Ground attacks against me on the very first day despite him having more wonders than probably my whole alliance.

Considering you bandwaggoned into the war started by Kashmir against us, you didn't challange us to a one on one duel & I won't tell people to stay out because of that; I don't have time to focus all my time destroying you when I should be hitting Kashmir.

@Mi Don't attack Roal36 or my other offensive wars until mine expires or the last day for a stagger, I want to enjoy showing these 3 defeat without help. Jack Layton feel free to declare on while he's still out of nukes & fighting the rebel, keep him staggered.

Edited by Sephiroth

Meanwhile aNiMaLz are recycling their SNX propaganda messages and sending it to us at Cobra.

/o animalz

Next time change Junka and use Kanabis or weed or anything u wanna mock him by.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Meanwhile aNiMaLz are recycling their SNX propaganda messages and sending it to us at Cobra.

/o animalz

Next time change Junka and use Kanabis or weed or anything u wanna mock him by.

I'm not sending anything and your ranks are dropping, so seems to be working. lol

Yes dropped from 42 to 39 or is it 40 and wasn't it like this after the initial wave of wars. We might have had two or three leaving and of this only one nation has gone for good with other two just ghosting.

For nations like Roal and General Kanabis', I expect you to nuke Jack Layton in order to prove him no friend of yours in don't want the same fate; as you eject Jack Layton from the AA permanently if peace interests you guys. If you want to keep holding onto the target Kashmir threw your way, so you guys would become more of a focus; expect an increasing amount of attention your way.

Edited by Sephiroth