• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't even hit them yet :/

if if you think my brothers in animals and LN pack a punch- just wait till you see what M Inc can do!

we want nothing more than Layton's head on a plate.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

20 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I thought we are past this. We had a choice of staying back and watch LPC and every other opportunists in Oculus attack Kashmir which is an alliance dear to us and our close friends. We didn't choose that option.

COBRA was build to war and fight we do no matter whatever the odds are. Also LPC is also getting nuked and rolled by COBRA which is more of a comedy and tragedy considering the number of alliances defending LPC.

all I was tryin to say was its funny that the ones who were supposed to protect u ended up being the ones that caused ur rolling and ur not beating animalz they are running all over u. I didn't want to ignite a who did what and all that argument I just wanted to point out how hilarious it is that ur protectors couldn't protect u or themselves lmao.

ahhhhh the irony u said u knew what u were getting into but ur complaining about others or too much war or too many people fighting u guys don't know what war is and im guessing ur first major war will be ur last kannabis is right u should just stop commenting here and fight take the beating then u all can go join different alliances or start a new one because there is no future in cobra it makes terrible choices and its the blind leading the blind all its leaders have been horrible u recruit quantity and not quality ur fighters are terrible.

I am currently beating 3 of ur guys with ease:facepalm: #secondeasiestwarever or maybe even first since snx fighters are much better and more organized and active then u guys and also its sad that u left us for Kashmir we would have shown u true friendship and loyalty its funny because after all this time u still don't see that KASHMIR USED YOU TO GET METHRAGE MAD THEY KNEW HE LIKED YOU GUYS AND WANTED YOU IN THE LPC SO THEY SCOOPED U KNOWING U WERE TO SCARED TO MARCH INTO BATTLE WITH US AND WOULD CHOOSE THE SAFE WAY WITH A LOL "PROTECTOR" LOL LOL LOL AND YOU GUYS FELL FOR IT THINKING IN THE LONG TERM U WOULD BE BETTER OFF BUT NOW LOOK AT YOU!!! LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR ALLIANCE! ALL IN THE SAKE OF METHRAGE AND THEIR OBSESSION WITH HIM. THIS WAR STARTED BECAUSE OF THEIR OBSESSION WITH METHRAGE THEY COULDNT LEAVE HIM ALONE AND NOW YOU HAVE TO BURN WITH THEM. WHY DONT YOU GET IT??!! YOU WERE USED, AND CONTINUALLY ARE BEING USED!

VIVA LA LPC SIEMPRE:gun::war:

58 minutes ago, visayan said:

yet your still crying that LPCN is gang raping you:lol1:

we've been in many wars that has odds against us but we never cry like you do 

these kids would have never lasted in animalz visayan, and its great too see u its been awhile give my regards to rukunu and kindle let them know the occupation of goons is going great!!:gun:also do u think cobra knows that they are going to lose a ton more in this war then they would have fighting goons?:lol1: more losses and non of the honor since fighting goons against all odds is honorable and jumping on the bandwagon just to get ur little culo spanked is the exact opposite LOL

58 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

these kids would have never lasted in animalz visayan, and its great too see u its been awhile give my regards to rukunu and kindle let them know the occupation of goons is going great!!:gun:also do u think cobra knows that they are going to lose a ton more in this war then they would have fighting goons?:lol1: more losses and non of the honor since fighting goons against all odds is honorable and jumping on the bandwagon just to get ur little culo spanked is the exact opposite LOL

Still Methrage had to involve NPO on us while getting full support from allmost all his friends and party members to subdue us and our so called upcomming disbanding is yet to start despite u guys showering up with Nukes and missiles followed by Propaganda messages or doom messages to our smaller nation or those in the lower rung.

You can scream no honour no honour on us all night long and still that wont be true.

hahaha...corection that's NpO.

NpO'S business was more about kashmir kardashians and has nothing to do w/ you and metharage originally but you are naughty and got caught up in the scheduled kashmir rolling

my god at least understand what's happening politically in a greater picture

17 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Still Methrage had to involve NPO on us while getting full support from allmost all his friends and party members to subdue us and our so called upcomming disbanding is yet to start despite u guys showering up with Nukes and missiles followed by Propaganda messages or doom messages to our smaller nation or those in the lower rung.

You can scream no honour no honour on us all night long and still that wont be true.

I hit you at the first available opportunity when I was able to get out of anarchy & NpO hit you on their own prerogative. 

Also I see General Kanabis modified the one respectable post he's made into something else suddenly now as well.

Question my honor again or call me a coward, then peace terms for COBRA will be such you'll disband before accepting them. I'm already very tempted with you guys griefing low tier nations with your nukes, taking Jack Layton into your ranks & being complete pussies & whiners about a war you bandwaggoned into aggressively against us in.

Edited by Sephiroth