Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

This is the first time I have even got to read this thread and I am kind of surprised to see that only BG has seemed to make the connection with this Private Ryan character.

You guys really can't see he/she is Daenerys Targaryen? Different name but same hate filled posts even though you can tell she is trying to "tune it down". Mannerisms gave it away the most tbh. Just can't hide those can you DT?

D1 if you wanted to prove your "mightiness" then why not just let them collect on the 7th day before your attack? They would have still not had the MP or nukes so I am not understanding why the underhanded move if you actually wanted the war to even be close to fair. Is that the only way you guys can fight anyone anymore?

I  just don't get it.

I have actually enjoyed talking to Fatal1ty and Cowboy from time to time and you guys just don't strike me as the type to stooping to such tactics in a game that is dying because of such things happening more and more every round.

Hitting players at a couple hundred NS and then building up to easily anarchy them? Where is the fun and challenge in that?

That is strictly a hate move imo. (couldn't use the other word I was thinking of using instead of hate but I think most get the point)

Doing naval blockades on those who have plenty of other vessels with which to get the xp from when normal attacks would suffice and then top it all off with "dirty" spy ops? (yeah I have been listening and reading DD  :P )

Do you guys even think about what an idiot and a liar you make Cowboy look like when he is posting about a "pure friendly war, no dirty Spy Ops, just good old fun and games in TE" and your every intention from the get go is to fight as dirty as you possibly can?

Who does that to the leader of their alliance?

And possibly the even bigger question is why do you keep them as members Cowboy when they do this to you time and time again? Hell I see where you have even gave a couple of them permissions in your alliance.Might just be me but I would never dream of doing such to anyone, more or less the "leader" of my alliance.

I post here very little so something really has to get "under my skin" to make me do so.

This war has been one of those such occasions. It is just sad is all.

So very sad. 

Several mentions here: Well Private ryan is an ambitious new player, he been w/us for few editons so your suspicions of being DT is untrue.  Closed

D1's strategy purely was to pick a war on opening day.  So every leader new of the deadline so all was fair.  Do we have to wait around a few days to let people get their nations in order  (read perfect building on boards)?  We made a plan (prob only plan out there) to begin opening day, happened nothing more.  Every AA opening a blitz is hoping to get the drop on targets.  No dirty Ops or dirty play, it is what it is, DD has his opinion period.  

Further it is good too see you here your back!   This a gaming strategy by D1 in Mega edtion #36 thats all.  Frankly I had mentions to Stevie early on about strategy, he didnt like our color chg, but he new we had a plan.  

Curious minds like to know:  What was Krabz, TDO, FF plans?  Set their AA's to easy targets on opening day?  Well, it was disasterous.  We will have talks w/war participants sometime.  Our plan is working is yours (gamers)?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No dirty Ops or dirty play, it is what it is, DD has his opinion period.  

Kick Napoleon out of your alliance, and maybe then you can claim you're not doing dirty ops. Maybe, but probably not. Please stop lying.

This is the first time I have even got to read this thread and I am kind of surprised to see that only BG has seemed to make the connection with this Private Ryan character.
You guys really can't see he/she is Daenerys Targaryen? Different name but same hate filled posts even though you can tell she is trying to "tune it down". Mannerisms gave it away the most tbh. Just can't hide those can you DT?

D1 if you wanted to prove your "mightiness" then why not just let them collect on the 7th day before your attack? They would have still not had the MP or nukes so I am not understanding why the underhanded move if you actually wanted the war to even be close to fair. Is that the only way you guys can fight anyone anymore?
I  just don't get it.

I have actually enjoyed talking to Fatal1ty and Cowboy from time to time and you guys just don't strike me as the type to stooping to such tactics in a game that is dying because of such things happening more and more every round.
Hitting players at a couple hundred NS and then building up to easily anarchy them? Where is the fun and challenge in that?
That is strictly a hate move imo. (couldn't use the other word I was thinking of using instead of hate but I think most get the point)
Doing naval blockades on those who have plenty of other vessels with which to get the xp from when normal attacks would suffice and then top it all off with "dirty" spy ops? (yeah I have been listening and reading DD  :P )

Do you guys even think about what an idiot and a liar you make Cowboy look like when he is posting about a "pure friendly war, no dirty Spy Ops, just good old fun and games in TE" and your every intention from the get go is to fight as dirty as you possibly can?
Who does that to the leader of their alliance?
And possibly the even bigger question is why do you keep them as members Cowboy when they do this to you time and time again? Hell I see where you have even gave a couple of them permissions in your alliance.Might just be me but I would never dream of doing such to anyone, more or less the "leader" of my alliance.

I post here very little so something really has to get "under my skin" to make me do so.
This war has been one of those such occasions. It is just sad is all.
So very sad.  :(

No one actually reads long posts, like I ignored most of your message except the first part

Fat freddy

Nations 13

Anarchy 9

Ave NS 6500

Krabz

NAtions 26

Anarchy 21

Ave NS 8800

TDO

NAtions 18

Anarchy 18

Ave NS 7300

D1

Nations 37

Anarchy 20

Ave NS 15500

RE

Nations 18

Anarchy 6

Ave NS 16500

Not to mention REand D1 combined still have over 60 nukes while your 3 opponents have none.

Total NS

RE/D1 875k

the others 450k

The proof is always in the pudding.

You sirs are the new masters of the down declare.

Edited by StevieG

Fat freddy

Nations 13

Anarchy 9

Ave NS 6500

Krabz

NAtions 26

Anarchy 21

Ave NS 8800

TDO

NAtions 18

Anarchy 18

Ave NS 7300

D1

Nations 37

Anarchy 20

Ave NS 15500

RE

Nations 18

Anarchy 6

Ave NS 16500

Not to mention REand D1 combined still have over 60 nukes while your 3 opponents have none.

You sirs are the new masters of the down declare.

Yeah, well while your stewing Stevie, Cazaric has turned down peace so we will bring it!  As for Krabc they asked for peace, we granted immediate peace at wars end.  Cazaric stewing unfocused madd he rolled over on peace because you guys are saving the day!  So look at those stats and drop Kzabz.  Only getting tougher on a un-focused leader like Cazric.  Imagine his guys want peace, but rather have you in a while first to punish us..  So we will crush TDO unless he makes a very nice public statement that he over his little tantrum not asking for peace not accepting our offer for peace.  

We are focused ready to carry on! These warchests of edition #36 give us many options.  Yeah and for those who have too re-roll also.

GL to over throwing Cazaric TDO.  He is keeping you at war!

Edited by Hoosier

TDO

NAtions 18

Anarchy 18

Ave NS 7300

D1

Nations 37

Anarchy 20

Ave NS 15500

Cowboy, if you feel like you need to keep us at war with those stat differences, that says a whole lot more about you than it does about me.

Defcon 1 has agreed to end the war at update 21/22 one day early w/TDO.  Avengers will honor no further strikes from this posting time of 8:27 and end their entry to this war sending peace immediately!  Cazaric asked for one day early peace and granted!  D1 nations will begin to send peace immediately.

Ok, we are sending and accepting peace. Please do the same. Cant guarantee there were no strikes after 8:27 but there definitely shouldn't be any strikes after update.

To: Staccs From: AlbyVA Date: 6/22/2015 10:36:19 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons in a standard nuclear attack by AlbyVA. You lost 3601 soldiers, 22 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 143.043 miles of land, 67.446 technology, 240.272 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Peace my ass.

Roman Empire will be joining this Peace Agreement and thus sending and accepting peace to all nations involved in the conflict.

There are to be no further attacks.

Tell Alby he's an asshole and he's going to pay.

They threatened to put NLoDN on us :/ We had no option.

B-)

W-w-what...?  That whom did what to who and then War is Over, over that? :o   Was I at bathroom when

all of this was happening...?  :lol1:      Might be the Puss & Boots Power of Kitty, or the solemn,undisturbed

Presidential poise of President Horton's calmed manners...?   :rolleyes: 

Well, anyways ... WELCOME TO PEACE, all of you the participant Soldiers  !!!   Time for RECOUP...! 

Wow....! WoW!!!     B-)

Dear Cowboy,

I used to have a lot of respect for you. You and your dudes taught me how to play TE. That was back when D1 was actually a good alliance. After this war I have lost my respect for you. Back when I actually had time to play TE, the D1 I joined didn't make huge down declares. You guys have definately changed and I didn't want a part of that. I'm definately am not the best at TE but when I want things done right, I'll get them done right. After I left D1, I went to the avengers for a round. I learned stuff there but, it wasn't quite for me. The Avengers were the best then. By now it's round 34. I decided to create my own alliance found BG and Son of Taeper and poof Fearless Fighters were born. That round an alliance by the name of Atlas pulled this same stunt as you guys. Within a day or two a player by the name of Cazaric disagrees with his leaders actions of creates the Angels of War. Cazaric apoligizes to us and Atlas is to never be seen again. While the rest of TE is beating down the Avengers we're flying under the radar and build solid alliances. With around 15 or so days left in the round FF and AoW get declared on together. We communicated really well and won that war. At the end of the round we declare war together and find again that we work really well together. TDO was born. Last round as you remember we built really well and come time for a war we find we have a 70 nuke and 200k NS advantage over everyone. We declare war and don't use nukes until the other nations get nukes.  We were overpowering last round and clearly some people had problems with it. This round a few former members founded KrAbZ and recruited a bunch of noobs to be a training alliance. Fat Freddy which was founded by SoT after he was kicked and went his own ways.

Moral of the story: Cowboy was jealous and decided to destroy anybody affiliated or formally affiliated with TDO.

Sincerely,

Top Gear

Dear Cowboy,

I used to have a lot of respect for you. You and your dudes taught me how to play TE. That was back when D1 was actually a good alliance. After this war I have lost my respect for you. Back when I actually had time to play TE, the D1 I joined didn't make huge down declares. You guys have definately changed and I didn't want a part of that. I'm definately am not the best at TE but when I want things done right, I'll get them done right. After I left D1, I went to the avengers for a round. I learned stuff there but, it wasn't quite for me. The Avengers were the best then.

By now it's round 34. I decided to create my own alliance found BG and Son of Taeper and poof Fearless Fighters were born. That round an alliance by the name of Atlas pulled this same stunt as you guys. Within a day or two a player by the name of Cazaric disagrees with his leaders actions of creates the Angels of War. Cazaric apoligizes to us and Atlas is to never be seen again. While the rest of TE is beating down the Avengers we're flying under the radar and build solid alliances.

With around 15 or so days left in the round FF and AoW get declared on together. We communicated really well and won that war. At the end of the round we declare war together and find again that we work really well together. TDO was born. Last round as you remember we built really well and come time for a war we find we have a 70 nuke and 200k NS advantage over everyone.

We declare war and don't use nukes until the other nations get nukes.  We were overpowering last round and clearly some people had problems with it. This round a few former members founded KrAbZ and recruited a bunch of noobs to be a training alliance. Fat Freddy which was founded by SoT after he was kicked and went his own ways.

Moral of the story: Cowboy was jealous and decided to destroy anybody affiliated or formally affiliated with TDO.

Sincerely,

Top Gear

There, thats easier to read isn't it.

Still can't make sense of the content mind.

Dear Cowboy,

I used to have a lot of respect for you. You and your dudes taught me how to play TE. That was back when D1 was actually a good alliance. After this war I have lost my respect for you. Back when I actually had time to play TE, the D1 I joined didn't make huge down declares. You guys have definately changed and I didn't want a part of that. I'm definately am not the best at TE but when I want things done right, I'll get them done right. After I left D1, I went to the avengers for a round. I learned stuff there but, it wasn't quite for me. The Avengers were the best then. By now it's round 34. I decided to create my own alliance found BG and Son of Taeper and poof Fearless Fighters were born. That round an alliance by the name of Atlas pulled this same stunt as you guys. Within a day or two a player by the name of Cazaric disagrees with his leaders actions of creates the Angels of War. Cazaric apoligizes to us and Atlas is to never be seen again. While the rest of TE is beating down the Avengers we're flying under the radar and build solid alliances. With around 15 or so days left in the round FF and AoW get declared on together. We communicated really well and won that war. At the end of the round we declare war together and find again that we work really well together. TDO was born. Last round as you remember we built really well and come time for a war we find we have a 70 nuke and 200k NS advantage over everyone. We declare war and don't use nukes until the other nations get nukes.  We were overpowering last round and clearly some people had problems with it. This round a few former members founded KrAbZ and recruited a bunch of noobs to be a training alliance. Fat Freddy which was founded by SoT after he was kicked and went his own ways.

Sincerely,

Top Gear

P.S. I am terrified of The Mitten

Dear Bottom Gear,

Roman Empire has re-branded with a lot of new active players too.

To see you whine and complain is extremely counter-productive in terms of nurturing fighters in TE.  

Outside of Helios and Staccs- I find TDOs response to a fair war extremely childish and whiny.

In fact, I find all of your posts 'cry-baby-ish'. So please represent your side with a lot more dignity than you give them credit for.

Your favorite neighborhood Mitten,

-The Mitten

(The Mitten of All Mittens)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock