Defcon1 and Roman Empire DoW on Krabz, Fat Freddy and TDO

He said that because CitadelĀ  seem to always hide by keeping ns low and waiting for everyone else to war and then they make their moves. I have heard great things about Kong so I'm sure he will change that this round.

No they don't. Last round by Day 8 they had a pretty high amount of NS (about 80k NS/7th highest amount of NS), and this round their total NS by Day 8 was 150k based on the alliance history charts, but Citadel have never kept NS low waiting for people to start wars (excluding this war, but that's explained by it being started at 1:00AM game time on Day 7, and quite a few nations weren't built)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once a complainer, always a complainer every time they are on the losing end of a war and I'm not saying i wouldn't be either, i just don't like those who complain but do it to others. If you watch carefully the same people complain for every war they may end up losing. They take it so serious the next thing they do is look for retaliation and this escalates when you get two parties with this mind set which are people with big egos. These are the people who pull the fun out of the game but what i want to see is everyone else to let them fight it out, argue, do whatever they want to each other until they have had enough or one side just forgets about it. Everyone else should stay out and mind their own business. Find your own wars, there are many alliances out there, if you want to chime in and argue for your friends then fine but argue against them when they do the same thing to others.

AlsoĀ  i have been told one of our best advantages is our resource sets, ours is a all-rounder set good for military, infra purchses and generating revenue while TDO elected to go for a more income focused sacrificing some of the military enhancement resources so they have been losing a lot of ground assault battles even when the odds aren't too bad on their end. Beside the easy wins after a nuke, I have won almost every ground assault attack and it gets easier by the day as we razor more infra.

Get a load of this guy, bragging about winning in a war that's designed to cripple.

Also, you think we don't temp? Cute.

I'm not bragging, i am simply stating some of the areas where we have the advantage. I was helping D1 with temp trades last round so i know how it works too.

I'll shorten it for you. You have the advantage in every way, and have since day 1. Why do you think we are "whining"?

We have invested in this war while yous are investing in the rebuild. We have less cash than yous so you have that advantage but where do you think we spent our cash and whats stopping yous from doing the same? We are rebuying airplanes after losing +80 so that is adding up, we are buying navy everyday. These things are not cheap and the bills we are paying are higher because were losing infra slower.

We have invested in this war while yous are investing in the rebuild. We have less cash than yous so you have that advantage but where do you think we spent our cash and whats stopping yous from doing the same? We are rebuying airplanes after losing +80 so that is adding up, we are buying navy everyday. These things are not cheap and the bills we are paying are higher because were losing infra slower.

Good to know you're crippling yourselves ;)

We only cripple ourselves if yous manage to wipe our stats right down but your chances get slimmer everyday. This is where our investment will pay off, we win the war and we wont have to spend as much to rebuild. If the war somehow drags on as i have been told yous might want to do that then we will organize staggers, we still have many nations not in this fight but are waiting.

I am not here to cripple yous but i can tell you want to see us crippled. This is where you turn good people like myself into angry revengeful seeking people. We only want a clean war, those using dirty ops should be dealt the same treatment, if anyone using it on me then i wont complain i will just do it back. The person who attacked low ns nations was a very disappointing action to see my one of our members but like i said, be prepared for everything, don't be a sitting duck and easy pickings.Ā  Most of you knew this which is why you built up too and that is what you need to do before people can declare wars.

Private Ryan I don't have time to read through all your BS, but my bet is your not a noob at all....In fact i'll just call you out on it and say your more than likely

someone whom was banned or just plain hiding under this name.

Ā 

Citadel are good peeps, you don't know shiat about them, especially if its what you "heard".

Ā 

TDO is a fair alliance, I wouldn't be in it if it wasn't, let alone one of the leaders.

Ā 

TDO attacked over 50 nations with our 28 last round. We also gave WD and D1 15 days to rebuild before we attacked, far less than what was given

to TA when that bloc formed. We also had likeĀ what, 34 nukes while D1 and WD combined had 8 andĀ had 16 SDI's to our 6 when that war started.

BY FAR A MORE EVEN AND FAIR WAR THAN THIS!

Ā 

This however as stated by many (even inĀ D1)Ā is a massive down declare, is a focus on TDO and our elite 14 players.

Also, TDO has many not even keeping up as RL calls....including myself. I missed the first days of attacks as did several of us due to

RL. My opinion is this is a game, just a game....TDO will always strive to be better at it and be as fair as possible.

Ā 

This act from D1Ā we will remembered.

Ā 

There will always be other rounds, and this round is just getting started :)

Ā 

BG

He said that because CitadelĀ  seem to always hide by keeping ns low and waiting for everyone else to war and then they make their moves. I have heard great things about Kong so I'm sure he will change that this round.

Somebody is feeding you the wrong information, my friend. With me or without me, it isn't our policy to keep Citadel artificially low.

All theories I'm aware of are due to one simple reason: Citadel members are all humans, not robots and RL interferes sometimes, hence certain delays or visible procrastination or the rush.

Ā 

Thank you for explaining it with figures, Ahmad alMansur - I don't remember the figures from the past lol

Edited by kongland

I was asked to leave this alone so for my last post here i will say that i did not say i was a noob. I asked if i was because this is my 3rd round but i have taken great interest in the politics but only watching. I also did some investigating whether or not this 15 day rebuild was a fact but it is not and if you look at the dates this here tells us what the rebuild time was.

Ā 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126558-wds-d1-declare-on-avengers-nightmare-movement/

Ā 

This war started on April 17 D1/Wd vs Avengers/NM

Ā 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126620-the-dark-order-dow/

Ā 

This war started on May 01 TDO vs D1/WD

Ā 

Assuming the first war was a full round then you have to minus 5 days means the war finished on the 22nd so that wold mean a 10 day rebuild, not a 15 day. Maybe you forgot about that.

Ā 

I never said Citadel were bad peeps, i am only repeating what others have been saying about them ducking wars until everyone else has gone to war but if that was because everyone was to busy then i understand that. That would certainly clear the air about what some people think about them. I have no problems with them at all and seeing an old leader return they may now all find the time to play some TE with the rest of us in the first half of the round and not 2nd half.

Ā 

I only remember Citadel being way under everyone elses stats but i can't support that from just memory alone and claim its a fact. I can make a guess but i believe figures and numbers should be shown as proof and not guessed from memory and used as fact. They are building exceptionally faster this round and its very clear to see this. RL can get in the way for all of us at times.

I was asked to leave this alone so for my last post here i will say that i did not say i was a noob. I asked if i was because this is my 3rd round but i have taken great interest in the politics but only watching. I also did some investigating whether or not this 15 day rebuild was a fact but it is not and if you look at the dates this here tells us what the rebuild time was.
Ā 
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126558-wds-d1-declare-on-avengers-nightmare-movement/
Ā 
This war started on April 17 D1/Wd vs Avengers/NM
Ā 
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/126620-the-dark-order-dow/
Ā 
This war started on May 01 TDO vs D1/WD
Ā 
Assuming the first war was a full round then you have to minus 5 days means the war finished on the 22nd so that wold mean a 10 day rebuild, not a 15 day. Maybe you forgot about that.
Ā 
I never said Citadel were bad peeps, i am only repeating what others have been saying about them ducking wars until everyone else has gone to war but if that was because everyone was to busy then i understand that. That would certainly clear the air about what some people think about them. I have no problems with them at all and seeing an old leader return they may now all find the time to play some TE with the rest of us in the first half of the round and not 2nd half.
Ā 
I only remember Citadel being way under everyone elses stats but i can't support that from just memory alone and claim its a fact. I can make a guess but i believe figures and numbers should be shown as proof and not guessed from memory and used as fact. They are building exceptionally faster this round and its very clear to see this. RL can get in the way for all of us at times.

The 15 day rebuild starts from the day the war starts....At least that's my understanding and opinion of it.
Reason being is, once war starts, you may collect that day but the vast majority of players do not collect or can't because of anarchy during the war. Thus you have 5-6 days of uncollected taxes when the war ends to go towards rebuilding. Put that with the 10 days of peace, and you have the 15 days rebuild time.

Reguardless of anything, it's been pointed out by D1 and I believe a few RE nations that this is a retaliation from TDO's war with D1 and WD last round. First off, that war was far more fair, and it was last round. That war was also a result of their unfair actions in several ways.

This war will be remembered for a very long time, TDO is not here for awards, flags or any reason other than to play as fair as possible, and war.

BG Edited by Burning Glory

This is the first time I have even got to read this thread and I am kind of surprised to see that only BG has seemed to make the connection with this Private Ryan character.

You guys really can't see he/she is Daenerys Targaryen? Different name but same hate filled posts even though you can tell she is trying to "tune it down". Mannerisms gave it away the most tbh. Just can't hide those can you DT?

Ā 

D1 if you wanted to prove your "mightiness" then why not just let them collect on the 7th day before your attack? They would have still not had the MP or nukes so I am not understanding why the underhanded move if you actually wanted the war to even be close to fair. Is that the only way you guys can fight anyone anymore?

I Ā just don't get it.

Ā 

I have actually enjoyed talking to Fatal1ty and Cowboy from time to time and you guys just don't strike me as the type to stooping to such tactics in a game that is dying because of such things happening more and more every round.

Hitting players at a couple hundred NS and then building up to easily anarchy them? Where is the fun and challenge in that?

That is strictly a hate move imo. (couldn't use the other word I was thinking of using instead of hate but I think most get the point)

Doing naval blockades on those who have plenty of other vessels with which to get the xp from when normal attacks would suffice and then top it all off with "dirty" spy ops? (yeah I have been listening and reading DDĀ  :PĀ )

Ā 

Do you guys even think about what an idiot and a liar you make Cowboy look like when he is posting about a "pure friendly war, no dirty Spy Ops, just good old fun and games in TE" and your every intention from the get go is to fight as dirty as you possibly can?

Who does that to the leader of their alliance?

And possibly the even bigger question is why do you keep them as members Cowboy when they do this to you time and time again? Hell I see where you have even gave a couple of them permissions in your alliance.Might just be me but I would never dream of doing such to anyone, more or less the "leader" of my alliance.

Ā 

I post here very little so something really has to get "under my skin" to make me do so.

This war has been one of those such occasions. It is just sad is all.

So very sad.Ā  :(

Edited by Warhammer