NPO Clerk Announcement: Briefs for Boxing Day

Sir Paul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet the 2008 Schatt would have been willing to pay $100 for a prank, but time and tide makes moderates of us all.  Anyway, this is the same company that makes the water polo suits for UCLA and Cal, so at $45 it's a bargain considering the hours you can use it before requiring replacement.

By the way, I don't think you regret that Vox rose you got tattooed on the small of your back.  Very tasteful.

Ah, but a 2008 flag was $80.  I bought the fabric instead but got bored with the sewing before I finished.

Now that...I need to see

That's a privilege reserved to Doitzel alone -_-

Edited by Schattenmann

Ah, but a 2008 flag was $80.  I bought the fabric instead but got bored with the sewing before I finished.

That's a privilege reserved to Doitzel alone -_-

Hah...not fair

I'd completely forgotten about that godawful tattoo. Ignoring for a moment the subject matter, it's just badly done. I mean, REALLY badly done.

I'm sure one of his friends bought a tattoo gun off ebay and did it for $20 bucks.

I love this thread.  Let me know if you end up with a crate of overstock.

Nah, we're doing cash-up-front with people ordering direct from the factory, so anti-up now if you want in.  The other alternative, of course, is all of us cranky old veterans form The Brotherhood of the Traveling Swim Briefs, where we mail it from person to person and share them equally over the new year.  The briefs will, of course, fit perfectly, flatter our figures, help us fall in love, and give us much needed closure.