NPO Clerk Announcement: Briefs for Boxing Day

Sir Paul

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to ask some of the others. I just like to assert my dominance on foreign powers. *Continues to chew on his coal and smoulders black smoke from his nostrils.*

In that case, I won't ask and you won't tell. Works for the real military.

Edited by John Purdue

gosh what a witty barb, he only had to reach back 6 years to land that zinger!

If you're looking for something political all the time you're going to miss all my best jokes.

Priceless. This topic should have been ended here, at the climax.

Thank you, thank you; I'm here every Saturday. Tip your wait staff. Edited by Schattenmann

See? Polar does take it from us.. in so many ways. *gnaws on his lumps of coal*

You'd have to ask some of the others. I just like to assert my dominance on foreign powers. *Continues to chew on his coal and smoulders black smoke from his nostrils.*

You are trying way too hard to get someone to make mention of the BBC (big black coal) in your mouth. There, I did it.

How to pick up girls in one easy step

My man

It's funny because it's true:  I lost my virginity as a direct result of giving an amazing presentation on transportation planning in the Southern San Joaquin Valley.  The ladies (and gents, for that matter) love someone with smarts and follow-through.  Nothing demonstrates that quite like a codified set of rules for a flag you willed into the material plane.

It's funny because it's true:  I lost my virginity as a direct result of giving an amazing presentation on transportation planning in the Southern San Joaquin Valley.  The ladies (and gents, for that matter) love someone with smarts and follow-through.  Nothing demonstrates that quite like a codified set of rules for a flag you willed into the material plane.

All I did was go to high school

You're much more eloquent than I am though :p

So LJScott gets ZIed for using his Pacifican flag as a tablecloth, but I can order a Pacifican banana hammock?
LJ spilled wine on his, will I only get ZIed if I spill certain juices on mine?

Come now, Schatt.

Dont rush me.

I love you guys.

You are trying way too hard to get someone to make mention of the BBC (big black coal) in your mouth. There, I did it.

Close (non-sloppy) second right there.

Edited by kingzog

almostalmost-there-we.jpg

Edited by John Purdue

I love you guys.

Likewise :blush:   Walsh and I have a good thing going lately.

Hi, author of the Pacifican flag code here.  I wanted to let you know that the Order has a long tradition of incorporating graphical elements of the flag into apparel.  I'm currently thinking of a particularly fetching jacket worn by Hugo Chavez... anyway it's not uncommon and not contrary to the flag code.  Indeed, when I represent the Order at the Lake Berryessa open water swim next year, I'll be wearing these budgie smugglers proudly.  They identify the wearer as a member of the Order, provide minimal drag and full mobility.  I will grant that the Order was a much different place in 2008, but while it is a violation of the flag code to use the flag itself in a disrespectful manner, wearing the flag as a design element is not.

Now that I'm back home in Schloss Eggenberg and have a big screen to use again, I have to say I'm disheartened by the pricetag.  I was very interested a pair and much more interested in modeling them but $50 is a hefty fee for a prank.

Now as to the flag, I see your point about the fine line between a design element and the flag itself.  If WorldConqueror will forgive me for having a memory again, I recall the somewhat analogous case of Pacifica's Canvas, who of course was not ZIed for tattooing the standard to his shoulder, however ill-advised. Hypothetically, I think the more appropriate punishment would have been a Zero Skinning, and the crusading Schattenmann of 2008 would probably have argued valiantly for a ZS over a draconian ZI.

Picture018.jpg

Edited by Schattenmann

<snip>

Now that I'm back home in Schloss Eggenberg and have a big screen to use again, I have to say I'm disheartened by the pricetag.  I was very interested a pair and much more interested in modeling them but $50 is a hefty fee for a prank.

<snip>

I bet the 2008 Schatt would have been willing to pay $100 for a prank, but time and tide makes moderates of us all.  Anyway, this is the same company that makes the water polo suits for UCLA and Cal, so at $45 it's a bargain considering the hours you can use it before requiring replacement.

By the way, I don't think you regret that Vox rose you got tattooed on the small of your back.  Very tasteful.

I bet the 2008 Schatt would have been willing to pay $100 for a prank, but time and tide makes moderates of us all.  Anyway, this is the same company that makes the water polo suits for UCLA and Cal, so at $45 it's a bargain considering the hours you can use it before requiring replacement.

By the way, I don't think you regret that Vox rose you got tattooed on the small of your back.  Very tasteful.

Now that...I need to see