Avengers Announcement

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weve resided in the same SE AA for god knows how long. You are the one acting stupid.

Oh is that suppose to make it alright then. I know Cowboy and Alexandros are also in the same SE alliance but i don't see them making deals together. Its your logic that is stupid.

Oh is that suppose to make it alright then. I know Cowboy and Alexandros are also in the same SE alliance but i don't see them making deals together. Its your logic that is stupid.

Is what supposed to make what alright? You are again, merely spouting slander. You come up with some wild fantasies. First we made a deal with TPC so they wouldnt hit our flag runner? Woefully off the mark. Now youve changed your tune but you still insist some deal had to be made.

How about you just focus on the game and spend less time in our threads, debating relationships which you know nothing about, nor could even fathom to understand.

Maybe after that fiasco with tepd but he was in tpc for a long time and you tried to manipulate things together.

Oh come on. Get real. The fact is I wanted him to join us and he didnt want to. We chose not to hit him because we are nice.

We havent even been trading with TPC, where we have in the past. So you 2 are really digging under the wrong rock, and are insulting TPC if anything.

Is what supposed to make what alright? You are again, merely spouting slander. You come up with some wild fantasies. First we made a deal with TPC so they wouldnt hit our flag runner? Woefully off the mark. Now youve changed your tune but you still insist some deal had to be made.

How about you just focus on the game and spend less time in our threads, debating relationships which you know nothing about, nor could even fathom to understand.

So now you want to forget the fact you made a deal with a TPC nation to not hit his nation and divert everything to me being wrong about TPC not hitting the Avengers flag runner as part of a deal? None of that really matters but do pretend it does. Just own the truth and we can forget about this, quit trying to pretend i have no idea what I'm talking about or think you can shut me up by threats of getting rolled.

Oh come on. Get real. The fact is I wanted him to join us and he didnt want to. We chose not to hit him because we are nice.

We havent even been trading with TPC, where we have in the past. So you 2 are really digging under the wrong rock, and are insulting TPC if anything.

Here we go again, so apparently its alright again because you wanted him to join Avengers and I was ordered not to hit him because you're nice. Do you even believe half of the rubbish you're saying. Whats trading with TPC got to do with any of this? Its really you who is digging and trying to wiggle your way out of the facts.

As to insulting TPC, the truth is they were involved weather they like it or not. Therm was a member of TPC and their gov re-approved Therms membership after his rogue hit on D1.  But its unfair to use that against them considering it was the end of round wars and its quite normal for an AA to let members hit whomever they want. Its really no big deal but neither is any of this, just don't pretend i was at fault for doing what i did and try to slander me for it to try to salvage and protect your image. Keep doing what you're doing, and we'll find out how invincible you think you really are.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

B-)

It's Christmas Season, The DALEKS Time, my friends!  Enjoy The Holidays ...!

SKARO AA. :lol1:

B-)

It's Christmas Season, The DALEKS Time, my friends!  Enjoy The Holidays ...!

SKARO AA. :lol1:

Omaha Omaha ho ho ho to you HD

So now you want to forget the fact you made a deal with a TPC nation to not hit his nation and divert everything to me being wrong about TPC not hitting the Avengers flag runner as part of a deal? None of that really matters but do pretend it does. Just own the truth and we can forget about this, quit trying to pretend i have no idea what I'm talking about or think you can shut me up by threats of getting rolled.

Grasping simple concepts doesnt appear to be your strong suit. No deal was made with any nation or Alliance. The closest thing that round(round 32) that could have been seen as a "deal" would be my PM to D1 Gov, asking in the hypothetical instance OP hit us while we still had nations in Anarchy/NA if they would be so kind as to help out. We chose our targets in TPC as we saw fit. Without trying to sound brazen, he didnt have a choice as to what we did. We could have rolled his nation too, if we wished. We didnt.

It is not my point to insult TPC but rather to show that you and Therm have always been buddies. Lets tell everyone how when he was in TPC and you were OP you tried to work a deal so he could attack you and help you win. Who is insulting whom now? 

It is not my point to insult TPC but rather to show that you and Therm have always been buddies. Lets tell everyone how when he was in TPC and you were OP you tried to work a deal so he could attack you and help you win. Who is insulting whom now? 

Someone outta tell him that.

You are grasping at straws which is hilarious, considering the MDW mechanism which I was testing out, without a real chance at it, had been wrapped up by you and your mates for the past rounds. Keep clutching.

Grasping simple concepts doesnt appear to be your strong suit. No deal was made with any nation or Alliance. The closest thing that round(round 32) that could have been seen as a "deal" would be my PM to D1 Gov, asking in the hypothetical instance OP hit us while we still had nations in Anarchy/NA if they would be so kind as to help out. We chose our targets in TPC as we saw fit. Without trying to sound brazen, he didnt have a choice as to what we did. We could have rolled his nation too, if we wished. We didnt.

I know you better than you're trying to pretend but the truth is you're constantly behind the scenes working with friends and friendly govs to win flags (most times without being too blatant about your true intentions) and your actions confirm this. I'm sure you also need to re-pay those SE debts so you more or less need to win them to buy more for next round. I can't fault you for acquiring donation deals via SE as many have before and it is good for the game but rather just point out why you're so desperate and have been in previous rounds where I've witnessed first hand to win flags. You're not only building the strongest alliance but you're also chess playing your every move to secure the flags but you can't be completely faulted for that as most of your chess moves are in fairness. If other alliances would rather be pawns and get rolled when Avengers are too strong for even the entire community to stop then that is their choice. If i do play, I won't just stand back and watch you grow so you can stomp me later.

Also i heard when you were asking D1 for help against OP, at first they refused your request multiple times but you wouldn't leave it and you wanted their entire membership to assist, Fatal sent 5 just to shut you up. ^_^ And I know you've been trying to get Fatal against me for him telling me whats been happening, you do realize hes been under my wing for 3-4 rounds now, and the problem with that is he trust me a lot more than he trust you, you didn't have his back at the end of the previous round when i did and if anyone should have had his back, it should have been you for him saving you against OP. You pretend you just didn't want to get involved as they are both friends but not hitting Therm when you were at war with his alliance meant you were involved and was actively helping Therm by not getting hit by anyone at all while Fatal was a target for every other alliance. That is the distinction you either fail to graps or ignore. In other words if you weren't going to hit Therm who was their highest NS nation and flag runner, you should not have hit his alliance.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

The honorable King James missing while Stevie G and Therm strike backroom deals centered on flags?

God heavens you all need new scripts, this one is threadbare.

Lol, I disappear for a while and come back to this.

In all fairness, we were probably overdue for another thread like this again. :ph34r:

The honorable King James missing while Stevie G and Therm strike backroom deals centered on flags?

But then we'll have nothing fun to talk about unless you guys come back. ^_^

Im pretty sure you are being sarcastic.

You know we arent after the flags. Being the AA winner in at least one category is clearly an objective. Weve always built on a solid economy, and that isnt going to change. The fact that we didnt have a money "runner" last round should confirm it. And das only took infra this round because we could afford him to, and the lack of competition. Why wouldnt we take it?

I thank admin for the changes over the last 5 or so rounds.

I know you better than you're trying to pretend but the truth is you're constantly behind the scenes working with friends and friendly govs to win flags (most times without being too blatant about your true intentions) and your actions confirm this. I'm sure you also need to re-pay those SE debts so you more or less need to win them to buy more for next round. I can't fault you for acquiring donation deals via SE as many have before and it is good for the game but rather just point out why you're so desperate and have been in previous rounds where I've witnessed first hand to win flags. You're not only building the strongest alliance but you're also chess playing your every move to secure the flags but you can't be completely faulted for that as most of your chess moves are in fairness. If other alliances would rather be pawns and get rolled when Avengers are too strong for even the entire community to stop then that is their choice. If i do play, I won't just stand back and watch you grow so you can stomp me later.

Also i heard when you were asking D1 for help against OP, at first they refused your request multiple times but you wouldn't leave it and you wanted their entire membership to assist, Fatal sent 5 just to shut you up. ^_^ And I know you've been trying to get Fatal against me for him telling me whats been happening, you do realize hes been under my wing for 3-4 rounds now, and the problem with that is he trust me a lot more than he trust you, you didn't have his back at the end of the previous round when i did and if anyone should have had his back, it should have been you for him saving you against OP. You pretend you just didn't want to get involved as they are both friends but not hitting Therm when you were at war with his alliance meant you were involved and was actively helping Therm by not getting hit by anyone at all while Fatal was a target for every other alliance. That is the distinction you either fail to graps or ignore. In other words if you weren't going to hit Therm who was their highest NS nation and flag runner, you should not have hit his alliance.

You dont know me at all. You were rarely on Irc. You ran your own circle and temps for you and fatality. Didnt help much at all, only war. Which was rather easy being in the best AA.

Actually you are wrong. They said instantly that they would be there in that scenario. I was trying to get all the assistance I could, of course. I thank them for their help.

In this round and in last. The last couple weeks has been focused on gaining soldier kills. That much should be obvious. Friend and Foe alike, have been hit to secure this.

You are pretty clueless. I didnt care who won between them, and we were hitting therm at some stage. Fatality and D1 retained their strength mainly because we did all the fighting, while they still had nations struggling with cash, and barely able to make it to the next war. That is not their fault, and I dont hold it against them. But the facts are clear. We did the heavy lifting, all round. And they then had our backs when we needed it.

You dont know me at all. You were rarely on Irc. You ran your own circle and temps for you and fatality. Didnt help much at all, only war. Which was rather easy being in the best AA.

Actually you are wrong. They said instantly that they would be there in that scenario. I was trying to get all the assistance I could, of course. I thank them for their help.

In this round and in last. The last couple weeks has been focused on gaining soldier kills. That much should be obvious. Friend and Foe alike, have been hit to secure this.

You are pretty clueless. I didnt care who won between them, and we were hitting therm at some stage. Fatality and D1 retained their strength mainly because we did all the fighting, while they still had nations struggling with cash, and barely able to make it to the next war. That is not their fault, and I dont hold it against them. But the facts are clear. We did the heavy lifting, all round. And they then had our backs when we needed it.

Isn't that the key purpose of the general membership? To help each other with war and i did help you with temp trades too. I was in a D1 TC and i only went to them because you were taking too long to secure me a complete TC and it looked like I was to be placed into one of the more inactive TC's. When you use temps, its vital your default TC is active or you can go without key trades for days at a time. D1 placed me into one of their very active TC's. If the wars were so easy then why did you need D1's help against OP? That is because that war did not look easy when you're staring at 90+ nukes but I'll agree that once TPC, WD's and OP were all taken out as future threats, the wars were from there on out, easy. I still had a helping hand against all of them if i recall but i don't even care. It was just another round for me, win some, lose some, i can take beat downs, in my experience watching you, i don't believe you can and your day will come as has everyone's.

And no they didn't say that they'd help you instantly. If they did then the entire membership of D1 would have fought beside you against OP. Fatal never wanted too but it was actually Cowboy who decided otherwise (you likely had talked him into it) but to only send a limited amount of nations, Fatal hand selected 5 of his most active and wealthiest nations and many of them he was personally training which is why they did exceptionally well against OP. You wanted those 5 members to stay with Avengers for the remainder of the round so you'd beat out WD's for most alliance kills. Fatal denied your request and had them all return to D1. Keep telling us your tales because like i said, i was heavily involved in their affairs for my experience and helped them even put together a target list on one occasion. I even communicated with many of their members about issues they may have or however i could help them. I was asked to assist them so i did.

Yeah its obvious you're hitting everyone for the soldier kills but I've noticed you've concentrated most of your fire power against WD's nations so you can quickly erase their pixels so it stagnates their soldier kills. I'll give you that, you're smart for being able to out play everyone but you can trick a person once, its unlikely to happen twice.

And you clearly needed it with 3 of your nations in NA and 2 of those inactive over 12 days. January is coming. Edited by paul711

This is over last round? Either way, I still don't get what the anger is about. You and your boys run with the best of the runners. 

This is over last round? Either way, I still don't get what the anger is about. You and your boys run with the best of the runners. 

Maybe so but they're not playing so we can't pick on them. :P

And i like how you're taking all the credit for D1 and Fatal retaining their strength because you think you did all the heavy lifting. Fatals strength could never have been destroyed by any enemy as most of it was in his war chest for the first 50 odd days. D1 and co did a lot of planning and hard work to defeat some of their enemies and they sort out to do that before the round even began, but their main focus was improving everyone's building and i was honored to help with their build guide which was an improved draft of the one i made for Misfits, i heard you even asked for a copy for your members.  I do recall D1 were trying to distance themselves from you as they didn't like the idea of alliances working together but you used your past position with them to grant you special favors. This isn't SE and no one wants it to be like that garbage where there are only 2 sides to pick from.

Lol, I disappear for a while and come back to this.

I know right?  I hiatus while moving and... well, TE gonna TE.

Daenerys, weren't you licking StevieG's boots in the other thread, singing his praises and completely refusing to answer any questions, even going so far as to speak for him?  He then proceeded to completely ignore you, as did I from that point forward - and lo and behold, things went back to a rational discussion and things ended on a much calmer note.  I'll give you this, you're quite good at seeking attention and when your favorite boogeyman is AWOL you'll just pick another superior player to bitch at.

Isn't that the key purpose of the general membership? To help each other with war and i did help you with temp trades too. I was in a D1 TC and i only went to them because you were taking too long to secure me a complete TC and it looked like I was to be placed into one of the more inactive TC's. When you use temps, its vital your default TC is active or you can go without key trades for days at a time. D1 placed me into one of their very active TC's. If the wars were so easy then why did you need D1's help against OP? That is because that war did not look easy when you're staring at 90+ nukes but I'll agree that once TPC, WD's and OP were all taken out as future threats, the wars were from there on out, easy. I still had a helping hand against all of them if i recall but i don't even care. It was just another round for me, win some, lose some, i can take beat downs, in my experience watching you, i don't believe you can and your day will come as has everyone's.

And no they didn't say that they'd help you instantly. If they did then the entire membership of D1 would have fought beside you against OP. Fatal never wanted too but it was actually Cowboy who decided otherwise (you likely had talked him into it) but to only send a limited amount of nations, Fatal hand selected 5 of his most active and wealthiest nations and many of them he was personally training which is why they did exceptionally well against OP. You wanted those 5 members to stay with Avengers for the remainder of the round so you'd beat out WD's for most alliance kills. Fatal denied your request and had them all return to D1. Keep telling us your tales because like i said, i was heavily involved in their affairs for my experience and helped them even put together a target list on one occasion. I even communicated with many of their members about issues they may have or however i could help them. I was asked to assist them so i did.

Yeah its obvious you're hitting everyone for the soldier kills but I've noticed you've concentrated most of your fire power against WD's nations so you can quickly erase their pixels so it stagnates their soldier kills. I'll give you that, you're smart for being able to out play everyone but you can trick a person once, its unlikely to happen twice.

Yes they did. The reason they only sent 5, is because those were the only nations who had about 20 30 mil, (besides fatality) and could fight out a round or 2. I trusted their decision, as they were telling me that they didnt have very many war ready nations. We muscled up and fought, and waited for any assistance.

Clearly the AA awards are a target. Havent ever denied that.

But you cannot. The first 30 to 45 days we arent even worried about awards. This alliance was founded on "ELITENESS" We will always be focused towards AA success (which can come in a variety of ways) over flag running.

We look forward to what the future holds.

And you clearly needed it with 3 of your nations in NA and 2 of those inactive over 12 days. January is coming.

Those nations were at risk of bill lock if you guys were any good. You certainly thought you needed to hit us with near 100 nukes when we only had a handful. You got your ass handed to you anyways over the update before those nations came in.

And i like how you're taking all the credit for D1 and Fatal retaining their strength because you think you did all the heavy lifting. Fatals strength could never have been destroyed by any enemy as most of it was in his war chest for the first 50 odd days. D1 and co did a lot of planning and hard work to defeat some of their enemies and they sort out to do that before the round even began, but their main focus was improving everyone's building and i was honored to help with their build guide which was an improved draft of the one i made for Misfits, i heard you even asked for a copy for your members.  I do recall D1 were trying to distance themselves from you as they didn't like the idea of alliances working together but you used your past position with them to grant you special favors. This isn't SE and no one wants it to be like that garbage where there are only 2 sides to pick from.

We did. Had we not hit WD, they would have ended up fighting and beating D1 down. It is very simple stuff. By day 30 or so, we had fought TPC, WD, and OP(with those 5 nations ofc). Who did D1 fight for their first few wars? You are pissing me off, because this might sound like an attack on D1, which is is anything but. The fact is that D1 were a paper tiger for most of that round. I had actually been fighting in the D1 ranks the previous round. Teaching them all. Where the hell were you?

Ask fatality why I wanted his, or maybe your guide?

I know right?  I hiatus while moving and... well, TE gonna TE.

Daenerys, weren't you licking StevieG's boots in the other thread, singing his praises and completely refusing to answer any questions, even going so far as to speak for him?  He then proceeded to completely ignore you, as did I from that point forward - and lo and behold, things went back to a rational discussion and things ended on a much calmer note.  I'll give you this, you're quite good at seeking attention and when your favorite boogeyman is AWOL you'll just pick another superior player to !@#$%* at.

Pretend it was something that it wasn't just to try and discredit me. You've manged a bit of a reputation for your desperate attempts in slandering me so why would anything change. I wasn't singing his praises, I was exposing your foolish logic to everyone and i refused to answer anymore of your questions about raiding because you don't deserve to be enlighten, I'll rather watch you fail and pretend you know what you're talking about. Stevie wasn't ignoring me, he actually went on to completely ignore you but decided to rejoin the debate between you two for whatever reason, i don;t care, maybe he missed the attention like you usual do and sprout out of nowhere trying to derail the topic like you're desperately trying to do now.

Friend or foe, I'll call out everyone's bs when its appropriate. That is something you'll never have the courage to do.