The Survivors of Death: Death Remnants

deathremnantsflagdesign01_zps3657e38a.jp

Hello, nations of Planet Bob. Us Death Remnants are a multicolored alliance in this game. We are survivors, and always will be. We fight to keep you and your nation alive, whatever it takes. We also fight for others when it is needed, or when we think it is. If people criticize us, we encourage our members to brush it off and let it go. Our alliance forums are still under construction, and once they are done this will be edited, but for now, just request to join in-game and we will give you further instructions. Our political views involve a modernized version of traditional economy. We believe that money and too much power causes corruption, although we will let you run your nation pretty much however you want, minus certain things like declaring war against other nations for no reason or without approval. Once you join, if you want a government position, just contact me for information.

For up-to-date news on DR, check out our blog, The Remnants Broadcasting Channel, here on the OWF. Thanks for taking your time to read about our alliance. If you have any questions, you can ask here or you can private message knights111.

Our alliance can be found here

The burning question is, just how long will this one last, congratulations on you first member.  Interesting pattern, every time you form a now alliance, you get a new guy, whose first action is to send you all their cash, then you leave and they dead to deletion.

The burning question is, just how long will this one last, congratulations on you first member.  Interesting pattern, every time you form a now alliance, you get a new guy, whose first action is to send you all their cash, then you leave and they dead to deletion.

Its interesting that you go around stalking me just to tell me how terrible i am. Please stop if you can, as it seems that you have a strange fascination with me.

Definitely agree that CnaedmacAilpn following knights111 around and slobbering all over everything he does has reached creepy levels. Quite the tortured soul for a supposed devotee of "lulz".

Best of luck with this new venture knights111. I look forward to hearing more about it.

Hadn't noticed that before. 3 minutes from creation to aid sent is pretty impressive devotion.