♫♪ We love hostility. But not as much as you, you see. ♪♫

OzvsaJf.jpg?1

I'll keep this short since I do this every round it seems. We recognize a state of war with NLoN. If NLoN didn't get it earlier this round, nothing brings me more pleasure than drawing up NLoN Target Lists. To change things up at least a little bit, we've posted our new war flag.

We also recognize hostilites from Skaro. Probably Misfits. Maybe Defcon 1.

We also don't discriminate against actual compentent alliances, so we may or may not be hitting other alliances that actually have their !@#$ together.

o/ war

I've been preoccupied with my own war. What is the history with NLoN?

They raid us >> we counter >> they launch more offensives >> they die >> round resets

We have done this over and over every round since R26. I think it occurs because NLoN's government tells their members that we are the aggressors to make themselves look like martyrs, so their members raid us thinking that we're baby killers when in fact, we've only ever been on the defensive.

Then you add in the fact that Skaro sends them to attack us

They raid us >> we counter >> they launch more offensives >> they die >> round resets

We have done this over and over every round since R26. I think it occurs because NLoN's government tells their members that we are the aggressors to make themselves look like martyrs, so their members raid us thinking that we're baby killers when in fact, we've only ever been on the defensive.

Then you add in the fact that Skaro sends them to attack us

You guys may not be baby killers, but you are known to drop an enemy or two on the head. 

I love the attention! ^_^

But yes, they hit us and say "it's time for payback" each time, and then vow to get payback after we war with them. Circle of life.

Edited by Kurdanak

I have to say that's a pretty sweet flag.  It more than makes up for all the baby killing you guys do. :P

I like you more and more every time we meet. Why must you be NLoN? ;_;

I have to say that's a pretty sweet flag.  It more than makes up for all the baby killing you guys do. :P

You could fly it if you wanted to - we're always accepting new applications. :)

You attacked War Doves first, so technically, we're just really, really late. Something about low soldier efficiency being an invitation to infringe on our sovereignty. But hell, it's TE. Let's just blow some stuff up until reset, then cry over the same shit next round too.

I thought we already did. :)

And at the time we were planning our war against Citadel. We didn't have the resources to combat both you and Citadel then, and it seemed silly to call off an entire alliance wide war, so it got placed on the back burner. I caught a lot of flack for that with my members, as bloodthirsty as they are. >_>

Edited by Samwise

And Bad Company also recognizes hostilities with War Doves, who seem to have acquired some TE Police units for some reason.

Thanks, we wanted to throw in a few people who could actually put up a fight. :)