Forum Stats and Activity

Rayvon

I don't necessarily think forum activity is necessarily a good barometer of alliance activity, especially when it is peace time in this day and age. That said, I understand that may not be exactly what you are going for but that was definitely one of the causes for this topic.

Our members have made a total of 133 posts
We have 37 registered members
Most users ever online was 37 on Sep 26 2013, 05:12 PM

The most important thing I am taking away from this is the Male to Female ratio.

Heh - I laugh about that one too, I don't know why it shows it. Only way I can get rid of it is to go right into the php's .... Which I may eventually ... 

I don't necessarily think forum activity is necessarily a good barometer of alliance activity, especially when it is peace time in this day and age. That said, I understand that may not be exactly what you are going for but that was definitely one of the causes for this topic.

Our members have made a total of 133 posts
We have 37 registered members
Most users ever online was 37 on Sep 26 2013, 05:12 PM

Not much of a barometer, no - nor intended. Forum activity in general includes visiting diplomats as well. 

I just looked up a couple on alexa.com, most seem to barely register if at all .. Cybernations.net is the only one .. NPO and IRON were ranked in the 8 and 10 million range .. CN was ~32k .. 

How popular is rnr-alliance.org? Global Rank icon_tip.4f0ae04e390da581fff1a3fa62e9686

How do we beat NPOs and IRONs by that far :|
Or am I doing it wrong?

How popular is rnr-alliance.org? Global Rank icon_tip.4f0ae04e390da581fff1a3fa62e9686

How do we beat NPOs and IRONs by that far :|
Or am I doing it wrong?

I think you guys are more active than IRON or NPOs boards honestly. Try TOP, Umb, Legion and RIA to see how they compare, I am curious but I don't want to put my CC info down for the free trial because I'll forget to cancel  :v: (and it seems like you already did)