When will this war end?!

buckaroo13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly know Rayvon, I just can't stand the crap you post on a daily basis.

I'm also well aware that there's a possibility (according to others) that you're semi-intelligent, which makes it all the more frustrating that you choose to be an absolute idiot.

I hardly know Rayvon, I just can't stand the crap you post on a daily basis.

I'm also well aware that there's a possibility (according to others) that you're semi-intelligent, which makes it all the more frustrating that you choose to be an absolute idiot.

Indeed, willful ignorance is far worse than [i]actual[/i] ignorance.

The war will end when Steve Buscemi apologizes or when I buy a WRC. Sadly, I'm now down to 1000 tech and Steve Buscemi is still an ass, so I guess our pixels will just have to keep dying en masse. Lions led by donkeys, indeed.

(Hey Non Grata, any chance you could send a few more people out of peace mode? I just literally declared on every nation in my NS range.)

The war will end when Steve Buscemi apologizes or when I buy a WRC. Sadly, I'm now down to 1000 tech (really 500 tech if you think about it) and Steve Buscemi is still an ass, so I guess our pixels will just have to keep dying en masse. Lions led by donkeys, indeed.

(Hey Non Grata, any chance you could send a few more people out of peace mode? I just literally declared on every nation in my NS range.)

Thank you for the complement.  To be considered an #&@ by someone like you makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

(Hey MHA, thanks for letting us escape to PM to restock nukes.  Polemos and I thank you.)

The war will end when Steve Buscemi apologizes or when I buy a WRC. Sadly, I'm now down to 1000 tech and Steve Buscemi is still an ass, so I guess our pixels will just have to keep dying en masse. Lions led by donkeys, indeed.

Weren't you in apparatus or something?