When will this war end?!

buckaroo13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckaroo, this war is stabilizing in nature. It forges bonds between coalition members which will slowly become like a brotherhood, while the main enemies of peace burn like so many idols to a false god, like so many martyrdoms for a broken cause. We are forging Order.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

This war has gotten ridiculous.  It is chaos.  Order must be restored soon.  When do you think this war will end?!

Peace and war are the inhalation and exhalation of this game, neither meaningful except as part of a cyclic relation to the other.

Holding your breath for a while pretty much ensures that you will be eager to release that breath forcefully when the time comes.

After that things become relatively settled until the next time two (groups of) alliances decide to have a breath-holding contest.

More blood must be shed for the revolution to come about. I thought I made this clear.

Good Sir, I wish to inform you that your continued efforts didn't go unnoticed, and that your work is highly appreciated in certain circles. Let me humbly present you with my gratitude for your selfless and too often disregarded and ignored display of talent.

Your dancing exactly on the edge between the incomprehensible and the too obvious is amazing, and certainly the product of a genuine Artist.

You know what I am talking of. :)

This war has gotten ridiculous.  It is chaos.  Order must be restored soon.  When do you think this war will end?!

To tell the truth, I am considered a bit psychic - maybe it is all those years on the catskill circuit, not sure - and when I clear my mind and consider your query I see you in eternal strife. Or maybe that is an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato that I am sensing.

To tell the truth, I am considered a bit psychic - maybe it is all those years on the catskill circuit, not sure - and when I clear my mind and consider your query I see you in eternal strife. Or maybe that is an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato that I am sensing.

Nah, it's eternal strife for sure.

The war will end when NPO/NG/NSO prostrate themselves at our feet and submit themselves to whatever terms we wish to impose upon them*...

amidoinRamirusrite?