When will this war end?!

buckaroo13

Right, so basically NSO aren't really Sith anymore. NSO reminds one of the theory that the Pharaohs of Egypt tried to imitate the Gods that constructed pyramids. Which was exactly my point; if I were viceroy people would soon learn what the Dark Side is really about.

Cheesus Riced get a hobby or some shit.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, so basically NSO aren't really Sith anymore. NSO reminds one of the theory that the Pharaohs of Egypt tried to imitate the Gods that constructed pyramids. Which was exactly my point; if I were viceroy people would soon learn what the Dark Side is really about.

Your post makes no sense. We aren't Sith any more because I prevented Ivan from controlling the thoughts of our Acolytes? And this somehow makes us bad imitators of Alien God worshippers from many thousands of years ago?

My Sith are stronger with minds of their own than controlled by one single person clinging to whatever threads of relevance they could. Not to be taken wrong, I like[d] Ivan. But his prime was long since gone, as was his desire. He was going through hollow motions when he was able to find the time with no real goal other than to make drones in his likeness.

[19:07:05] <@ReytheGreat> are you trolling tywinn rn or
[19:57:40] <~Rayvon[NSO]> The bit about 'striking down Moldavi' ? Not really .. The wording is near-dramatic, but it's essentially what happened ... Moldavi tried starting some little secret crew, YW was partially aware (highly inactive, and didn't take time to actually delve into what Ivan was doing) .. I found it by accident, phpBB has a function for Admins where you can view someone's view (see through their masks), while changing someone's mask after a successful challenge .. I was Dark Lord .. Went up one side of YW and down the other, then to Moldavi .. He wanted to guide Acolyte posting (internal, not OWF) and make their decisions for challenge voting, etc etc
[19:58:41] <~Rayvon[NSO]> Moldavi had this little secret society hidden from even me as DL
[19:59:02] <@ReytheGreat> lol wtf
[19:59:16] <@ReytheGreat> i knew he was a manipulative $%&@ but cmon
[19:59:46] <~Rayvon[NSO]> That was about the end of his time with the Sith and why he never came back when he returned - actually went to Pacifica of all places although Brehon was very judgemental about him ..

But again, this has nothing to do with this war - or about when this will end. Just another one of your feeble attempts to try and stick us with the pointy end. Your Needle is dull and far from the mark. Edited by Rayvon

Yeah, so you are a traitor in my eyes. Took control of NSO only to let it become an NPO satellite. Sorry but figuring out how forum masks work doesnt make you a giant. Always wondered who dismantled the bureau though.

Tell me how many times NSO has followed NPO into a war since Ray took charge and how many times NPO has went to war for NSO? I'll wait. Also tell me whose idea it was to start this current war? It would be more accurate to say we're an NG satellite, and even that isn't remotely true. You can be good friends and still be free thinkers, but I can't imagine the word think meaning much to you.

Ray & Rey: I hold you two solely responsible for allowing this thread to go from buckaroo being an idiot to a lecture from Tywin on the true nature of the Sith.

Your crimes are reprehensible and punishable by death in at least 43 countries.

Edited by WarriorSoul

Ray & Rey: I hold you two solely responsible for allowing this thread to go from buckaroo being an idiot to a lecture from Tywin on the true nature of the Sith.

is this where i put #legalizeit or

What Im really interested in is knowing exactly how Ivan "controlled" members thoughts. Even I am not that skilled in the dark side. :rolleyes:

I actually think you're right Rayvon. Mind control, how did no one see it. Ivan must have controlled my mind as well. Thankfully Rayvon defeated the power of Ivan and legalized thoughtcrime.

Clearly you don't understand how the intricacies influence work.

He wanted to guide Acolyte posting (internal, not OWF) and make their decisions for challenge voting, etc etc

His little project only got 2 weeks off the ground.

Also - how this makes me a traitor, I'll never know. Clearly you've forgotten what it means to be a Sith; to follow passion, lead with strength. His strength and passion were gone. The strong survive, the weak perish. I continued to rise. I'm still standing, the Sith are still standing. Who .. Who isn't? Who fell? Other than you. We are still here. We are still strong. And we still have a lot of pathway to trod. You can't even find an alliance to stay in, no one wants you when they get to know you.

Only 43?? :(

Clearly you don't understand how the intricacies influence work.

This made me lol. But spare me the sith speech, I was a founder. I said youre a traitor because you drove the alliance's FA into the ground, not because you took power.

Not that I particularly care. The NSO is just another obstacle to peace. Edited by Tywin Lannister

This made me lol. But spare me the sith speech, I was a founder. I said youre a traitor because you drove the alliance into the ground, not because you took power.

This really begs the question, what defines driving the alliance into the ground? Because if losing one war means you drove an alliance into the ground, then damn near every alliance leader around today has driven their alliance into the ground.

Consider that prior to this, the last war NSO lost was before Rayvon came to power, I'd say he's doing fairly well for the alliance. Is it as big or powerful as it once was? No - but that same can be said for every alliance that's been around a while. I don't post this out of any particular love for NSO, but out of utter hatred for the stupidity that literally oozes from every word you type.

Edited by WarriorSoul

Consider that prior to this, the last war NSO lost was before Rayvon came to power, I'd say he's doing fairly well for the alliance. Is it as big or powerful as it once was? No - but that same can be said for every alliance that's been around a while. I don't post this out of any particular love for NSO, but out of utter hatred for the stupidity that literally oozes from every word you type.

Indeed. We've had two wars under my Emperorship. We won one, and we're currently fighting the other. Whether we lost it or not is entirely subjective as the war has not yet ended. So technically, we haven't lost any wars under my leadership, I'm currently one up on many leaders. :awesome:

Indeed. We've had two wars under my Emperorship. We won one, and we're currently fighting the other. Whether we lost it or not is entirely subjective as the war has not yet ended. So technically, we haven't lost any wars under my leadership, I'm currently one up on many leaders. :awesome:

BTW I still got screenshots of you thumping your chest in the HB embassy bragging of your war prowess. Its pretty funny stuff considering what happened.

And we have our own nursing home!

BTW I still got screenshots of you thumping your chest in the HB embassy bragging of your war prowess. Its pretty funny stuff considering what happened.

Uhh.. I hope we're not comparing NSO's warring ability to HB's. HB's only asset is that they've been able to be the "well we have to put you somewhere, might as well put you here" alliance.

At least HB didnt have to hide from the war for a month.

Strong words for a guy who's done exactly nothing but spew !@#$ from his mouth for the entirety of his reincarnation on Bob, is doing nothing for the current war effort he so strongly supports, and presently has no alliance to back him up.

Edited by WarriorSoul

Strong words for a guy who's done exactly nothing but spew !@#$ from his mouth for the entirety of his reincarnation on Bob, is doing nothing for the current war effort he so strongly supports, and presently has no alliance to back him up.

Woah, the secret of the dark side is controlling your hate, not letting it control you.

At least HB didnt have to hide from the war for a month.

I'd respond to this with something along the lines of explaining how treaties work, but it's not even worth it because you'll just respond with some BS conspiracy theory, so I leave you with this:

Onion-on-JFK.png