When will this war end?!

buckaroo13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the terrorist Stewie bin Laden is found...

You aren't a part of either coalition and therefore I ask if you would please stay quiet for the remainder of these peace talks.

You aren't a part of either coalition and therefore I ask if you would please stay quiet for the remainder of these peace talks.

you said it. Dammit Stewie, you think this is just some kind of public arena you can just comment on everything?!

These are not peace talks, so why don't you kindly shove off and let them man speak.

I asked what you demand from the NSO coalition for peace.  This war is affecting everybody now.  tech dealing is extremely hard.

How about you worry about future peace talks with me, since you're not in either coalition? Edited by Neo Uruk

you said it. Dammit Stewie, you think this is just some kind of public arena you can just comment on everything?!

Not sure Auctor, I thought I was in Disney Land.

You don't get to tell Stewie to do or not do anything pal. Pro tip right there.

I'm neutral on this comment

Anybody gets to tell Stewie all sorts of stuff, people!
Fact is, he can ignore it... (that he doesn't is just a sign of his extreme gentlemanship)

I also echo the sentiment that tech deals continue like a charm. Anyone not involved in the war that can't find buyers is welcome to come to our forums and advertise their offers. We don't have sellers to offer, though.

Well, technically you are right, NSO owes them 6 million, since Rayvon agreed to pay it before Hereno crossed me.

The only thing stilled owed in debt, is towards your interference and attempts to bring war to my doorstep. A Sith Emperor always pays his debts.

You know in your heart NSO needs me as viceroy to show them the truth of the Dark Side. Assassination of current leadership, if there is resistance, decimation of membership; and re-institution of the secret police would be a good start.

I struck down Moldavi himself when he attempted as such.

The only thing stilled owed in debt, is towards your interference and attempts to bring war to my doorstep. A Sith Emperor always pays his debts.

I struck down Moldavi himself when he attempted as such.

Tough words even in defeat, and yet for a "sith emperor" you know so little of the Dark Side. If what you say is true, you were fortunate I did not have his back at the time.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Pre-Legion War internal incidences mean nothing here and now; !@#$ - both Krunk and Chron still had nations and were active (and part of his little regime) it was so far back. Couldn't care much about your belief of incidences either.

Edited by Rayvon

I asked what you demand from the NSO coalition for peace.  This war is affecting everybody now.  tech dealing is extremely hard.

Wait, are you having trouble finding tech buyers?

I can help you with that, PM me for details.

Pre-Legion War internal incidences mean nothing here and now; !@#$ - both Krunk and Chron still had nations and were active (and part of his little regime) it was so far back. Couldn't care much about your belief of incidences either.

Right, so basically NSO aren't really Sith anymore. NSO reminds one of the theory that the Pharaohs of Egypt tried to imitate the Gods that constructed pyramids. Which was exactly my point; if I were viceroy people would soon learn what the Dark Side is really about.

Edited by Tywin Lannister

Right, so basically NSO aren't really Sith anymore. NSO reminds one of the theory that the Pharaohs of Egypt tried to imitate the Gods that preceded them. Which was exactly my point; if I were viceroy people would soon learn what the Dark Side is really about.

None of you know of the TRUE dark side.

Shadow-battlecrab.jpg