When will this war end?!

buckaroo13

I love this guy so much. Say, is COMECON protected? And hows GJO doing?

Hahahahah

Also it will end when tupac comes back from the dead. And when all nations have fought. I fought and lost so I'm veteraned.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITT: Centurius finally comes out and tells everyone what they've known all along: Perma-war against NPO, NSO, and NG.

gg TOP, I see right through your lies.

If that was the case FAN's wet dream would become a reality.

But of course wet dreams are only in peoples minds.

Edited by the rebel

To tell the truth, I am considered a bit psychic - maybe it is all those years on the catskill circuit, not sure - and when I clear my mind and consider your query I see you in eternal strife. Or maybe that is an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of an underdone potato that I am sensing.

You should post more often. Miss you.

One is far more likely than the other at this point. Especially, considering the talks some of your coalition is having behind your big heads. 

I may not be govt anymore, but redundancy is built in. Contingency plans will handle any new issues that appear.

The war will end when NPO/NG/NSO prostrate themselves at our feet and submit themselves to whatever terms we wish to impose upon them*...

amidoinRamirusrite?

No terms except an unconditional and immediate surrender can be accepted. We propose to move immediately upon their works.

One is far more likely than the other at this point. Especially, considering the talks some of your coalition is having behind your big heads. 

At some point, one of those will no longer be a viable option, so acceptance of terms is the only true option.

No terms except an unconditional and immediate surrender can be accepted. We propose to move immediately upon their works.

This man gets it.

I think you have that backwards actually.

Hereno even got a promotion because of it!

You know in your heart NSO needs me as viceroy to show them the truth of the Dark Side. Assassination of current leadership, if there is resistance, decimation of membership; and re-institution of the secret police would be a good start.

Edited by Tywin Lannister