recruit me

Mister black

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, Nick does that.  Stop by our forums.  We will talk tech buyers.  Just look at our alliance's foreign aid display.  You can see we have a steady flow of tech.  Just make sure your username is your ruler name.

No, they wouldn't. And expect your lack of filled war slots to be remedied sometime after the end of this war. There is still a 24 mil plus 100 tech bounty on your head, and I'm sure that plenty of nations could use that money for rebuilding.

Also, why would people tech deal with someone liable to get raided any day now, let alone a whole alliance full of them.

why don't you war him mate instead of chasing him around on forum. Sell off some of your Infra so you can collect that bounty you keep talking about. 24million and 100tech should more than pay for a war with little Buckaroo and then you won't need to wait till war ends well you sit in your neutral alliance waiting for WTF ghosts so you can go over 1 casualties.

why don't you war him mate instead of chasing him around on forum. Sell off some of your Infra so you can collect that bounty you keep talking about. 24million and 100tech should more than pay for a war with little Buckaroo and then you won't need to wait till war ends well you sit in your neutral alliance waiting for WTF ghosts so you can go over 1 casualties.

While I had once considered something like that, I did some math, and found out that I would have to sell off about 2,300 infra to get in range of Buckaroo, and much more to get to his lower nations. Now, assuming I did my maths correctly, (I might nothave, and if so, please do correct me), I would need to selll of about 73 percent of my infra, more to stay in range with him, not to mention I would be hit by raiders and other folks who know how to war. So, as musch as I want to see Buckaroo gone, and as much as those zero casualties hurt my eyes(they do), I am not quite willing to go that far, as that, as the bounty would be greatly offset by the expenses, not to mention the tediousness of week of rebuilding.

However, this would be much more profitable, for say, a nation that got knocked down during the current war, hence my prediction tthat. Gjo will be gone once the current war ends.

His alliance, NpO, would not approve.  He would also have to ZI our ENTIRE alliance.  Then there are our MDoAPs...

Mr Director is not in NpO, for one.  If he was, he would be fighting wars with NSO, NPO, ODN, GATO, or TIO like others in Polaris.

As for me, I'm not doing it myself because I'm currently serving Polaris and we are at war with others.  Furthermore, as I am offering payment, the full price would not be paid to me because I can't pay myself. Also - what MDoAP's?  There is a "Mutual Protect Treaty" with COMECON, whatever that's supposed to mean.  and ZI'ing your entire alliance would not be difficult, in fact it would be unlikely you would even be able to put someone going after the bounty in Anarchy, let alone seriously impact their nation's future growth or their warchest.

Edited by Nick GhostWolf

what do I need to do in order to get this bounty, I am in range of him?

buckaroo13? yes, he is :ph34r:  He's selling tech, so you probably get a bonus from here.  :ehm:

btw, thanks for changing that avatar, Mogar. It looks so much better now.  :huh:

I was more asking what are the specifics to claiming the bounty, I can hit him in a few days once I get out of nuclear anarchy, do I need to ZI him or simply give him a week of war?

and I wish I could still use gifs for avi's, i have so many better gifs than jpegs.

Edited by Mogar

I was more asking what are the specifics to claiming the bounty, I can hit him in a few days once I get out of nuclear anarchy, do I need to ZI him or simply give him a week of war?

and I wish I could still use gifs for avi's, i have so many better gifs than jpegs.

Can I take a look on your collections?

Edited by Blurrenza