War Doves Declare their Existence

B-)

I hope all the Friends involved in this pre-Tournament's Ending skirmish , will find the experience an educational one... because sometimes errs and mistakes can evolve into quite a very undesirable situation... but that it could be rather easy to resolve with good will and a listening ear...! 

To Rat Basterds, :Please do not nuke our friends from NLoN...  They can't answer it in kind!   Thanks!

To NAO, : thanks for your understanding...!

To Other AAs : Please do not imitate Vultures...!

SKARO has and still does offer its Peace making  efforts to the AAs here entangled ...! :excl: :excl:

Edited by HDSupreme

HDSupreme, I appreciate your wanting to see this resolved, but I'd like to remind you that we are not the aggressors here. NLoN raided us, and when I defended my AA they countered me with a much larger nation. This nation is a member of government, so it is assumed that these actions were government sanctioned. Since this is not normally done, I then messaged NLoN's gov asking if there was any wrongdoing on WD's part. They ignored the message, and my alliance has never been one to sit on their hands and watch their MoD get rolled, so they declared in my defense. After we anarchied him, they then sent 2 more much larger nations to attack us - one of them having over double Dehlia's and my infra level. Our nations are around 2 weeks old, with mine just having it's 1 week birthday yesterday. So tell me why it's the other alliances that are imitating vultures when it was NLoN that treated us that exact same way? NLoN can respond with nukes, we've just been spying them away. Why should Rat Basterds or any other alliance hold back when NLoN used every advantage they had against an alliance of 6? Perhaps that will be incentive for NLoN to attempt to make peace with us quickly.

Let's see. The sequence of events:

1. An NLoN nation raids a War Dove nation

2. War Doves attacks only that NLoN raider nation in defense

3. A larger, older NLoN nation who is a government member attacks War Doves, but gets anarchied ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

COL55952.jpg

4. NLoN a 22 member alliance which has been in TE since the beginning of this round sends its larger, older nations against the 6-member War Doves, which has only recently reformed in-game 

1682808-inline-inline-1-mylo-xyloto-comi

5. A few friends from other alliances see this as a curbstomp/dogpile and jump in to even the odds. How in the world is this "vulturing"?

MYLO-3-600x337.jpg

Edited by Dragonshy

My members and I who have decided not to let our friends get rolled by an alliance with more than 3x it's members will use whatever means we deem necessary. I too have contacted the leader of NLoN and have got no response. The guy I declared war on also knows that this is because of their actions on the War Doves. He is supposed to be a NLoN "General" so I'm sure he could tell his people to back off at any time which would result in us all walking away. It's really all in their hands.... 

B-)

Thank you guys for your kindness taking time to respond to my post.  This is Communication during harsh times... :)

Your time setting account of the facts  is of great help to better understand the flow of these actions...!  :psyduck: 

SKARO Too has encounter difficulties sometimes when establishing communication with NLoN...! :huh: 

It seems they are, still, learning the basics of TE environment...   :blush:

I regret and take back the imagery of ..."vultures" ,guys...!

And, i'd like to take howlin mad on his words, and  to try again to walk the diplomatic path with NLoN, for them to avoid

Nuclear "chastisement' from the Rat Basterds... I am sure they will agree to it, and back off for good...! :excl:

Hey HD, your friends nuked me. Guess you can't expect us to hold back now ;)

Let the nukes fllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy  :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

To: Kerensky From: Kurdanak Date: 11/27/2013 1:00:10 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Kurdanak. You lost 12 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 102.768 miles of land, 111.254 technology, 333.762 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: crazypop213 From: Kurdanak Date: 11/27/2013 1:00:21 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Kurdanak. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 70.721 miles of land, 111.254 technology, 333.762 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

To: Kingdom of the Irish From: Kurdanak Date: 11/27/2013 1:00:30 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Kurdanak. You lost 3337 soldiers, 626 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 120.477 miles of land, 111.254 technology, 333.762 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

Hey HD, your friends nuked me. Guess you can't expect us to hold back now ;)

B-)

In NO way or form I can ask you  to not defend your self,Howlin mad ... I can say nothing  but that 'Rat Basterds' have been ,Real Mature Gents, man,,,!  And I thanks all of you  for your lesson on "War field' composure ... real champions! ;)

Thank you for your support Paul. :) This situation has been handled. NLoN has admitted fault, and with peace offers on their way this chapter has come to a close.

B-)

Sam, I am happy at last they found and follow the way of logic,reasonable  path to Peace, and follow it .. and i am so happy War Doves opened doors to it...! Thank you Sam, and your whole AA...!  :D  Certainly, these guys were in deep trouble, and without enough Light to see clearly why this was not the best situation for them...but the combine efforts here and in the Leadership's messaging, at last  this has been fix, and friendship and cool minds won the Day ...!  

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL !!! 

Let the nukes fllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy  :nuke:  :nuke:  :nuke:

B-)

Kurd...  I guessss at least those 3 "Hiroshimas" really help, some how, to make'em  realize where the best road was laid for

them...!  Your OP dress, really, really doesn't look as eye catching as your original War Doves one...!  Friend. 

B-)

Well, EddyH, IT was NOT NEEDED... as Samwise well expressed it before !  The Timely actions taken

here by him and agroup of Good Will friends ,plus the Diplomatic help from SKARO halted all violence son

enough to make the blood shedding 

controlled to the minimum possible ,for the circumstances;  just a few Nukes were detonated, and even then,

NO one had to go to the "Emergency Room" for blood transfusions,nor broken bones...just some redden

noses and pricked cheeckssss...Lol!!!

:laugh:  :frantic:  

Edited by HDSupreme