Golgotha is born!

Thanatos

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone looks a little offended at being out-trolled. 

This is not my offended state, Rolypoly, I'm simply calling it as it is; four people who apparently did not even have a place in this world, wanted to create nations in an effort to steal materials used in the construction of an alliance that was not due to be started for at least another month or two and then proceeded to make a DoE whilst adopting the alliance and passing it all off as their own work, a most unclassy and distasteful act in itself.

It is a grab for attention and relevance and, on that matter, such an attempt seems to have been supported by House Baratheon. 

This is not my offended state, Rolypoly, I'm simply calling it as it is; four people who apparently did not even have a place in this world, wanted to create nations in an effort to steal materials used in the construction of an alliance that was not due to be started for at least another month or two and then proceeded to make a DoE whilst adopting the alliance and passing it all off as their own work, a most unclassy and distasteful act in itself.

It is a grab for attention and relevance and, on that matter, such an attempt seems to have been supported by House Baratheon. 

Pretty sure we made zero attempt to call the work our own. Crossing out your sigs in the charter would be proof of that. Appreciate the effort though. Made things a lot easier

Pretty sure we made zero attempt to call the work our own. Crossing out your sigs in the charter would be proof of that. Appreciate the effort though. Made things a lot easier

Putting your names on work that is not yours is not an attempt at passing it off as your own? 

Please, you're equally as asinine as Mvbomber is.

This is not my offended state, Rolypoly,...

This isn't even my final form!

Anywho, stolen from another group without their own places either? I find the whole thing humorous at best, but lord you are reflexive. Wonderful to know you are a "state"sman by the way. 

Edited by Roland Deschain

Putting your names on work that is not yours is not an attempt at passing it off as your own? 

Please, you're equally as asinine as Mvbomber is.

Clearly, and if our names weren't there you'd say by us posting we are claiming it as our own. Spin it in anyway that makes you happy

Yet here they sit with thekeys to your alliance.

Yes, in peace mode as well despite having nothing worth raiding. A simple name change will correct the issue of alliance ownership, something I have zero problem with.

Clearly, and if our names weren't there you'd say by us posting we are claiming it as our own. Spin it in anyway that makes you happy

Except the reality is your names are there and so you have stolen work and attempted to pass it off as your own. No spinning is needed here.

I'm pretty sure that is incorrect, I'm fairly sure it was done to cause butthurt.

The attention and relevance is really only a side effect of the butthurt intended.

Yes, in peace mode as well despite having nothing worth raiding. A simple name change will correct the issue of alliance ownership, something I have zero problem with.

Except the reality is your names are there and so you have stolen work and attempted to pass it off as your own. No spinning is needed here.

Peace mode is not to prevent raiding.

I'm sure you and your group are the only ones that think we are trying to pass it off as our own. I dont give cn players credit for intelligence often, but hell a 5 year old could figure this one out

This thread is hilarious. 

That's not reality, it was part of the joke.

"Uh oh, I have no comeback, better talk about something completely unrelated!"

:V

Idk you are in an alliance that spends more time worrying what it's exiles are eating for breakfast then fixing that sinking ship of a tech farm you have.

Idk you are in an alliance that spends more time worrying what it's exiles are eating for breakfast then fixing that sinking ship of a tech farm you have.

Good point, where is your handler right now

Also will you be using one of the suggested flags here when starting it up for real? :P   Far better than the original tbh

Edited by Mamaev II

Good point, where is your handler right now

Lol.. Says the man who left DRN then went back because he didn't fit in elsewhere. To answer the flag question yeah, we are going to use DRN's flag.

Edited by Kilooo