Another DoW on Mume...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What friends? Show me the treaty, honey. :v:

There is none. That's the nice thing with TE: treaties ain't needed, but if you do something that raises the ire of others, they tend to register a complaint by way of the war button. 

No one claimed WAPA as a protectorate. Yall were merely asked if yall'd like to stop raiding them, yall said no so we have continued to fight yall. This really isn't that hard to understand.

Cause and Effect are the concepts you should be studying, not regular CN politics.

Oh ho ho, surely you're not complaining about bullying? For one thing, Specify Other has fewer nations than yall, for another nothing is being done to yall that is unique in such a way that yall haven't been doing it to WAPA.

crimea+river.jpg

That S.O. is too distracted by the plight of Wapa to negotiate peace should be understandable.  That SUN is too distracted by the visions of raiding them to negotiate peace is also understandable.  These distractions happen.

In general, SUN has fought hard and earned our respect, fighting instead of complaining and threatening to have someone else hit us. After much measuring, our phrenologists are confident that they appear to not be Mume. If at some time we each are free from our distractions, they are more then welcome to join us on our search for Mume wherever that takes us next.

Down with MUME and bullies :)

Now see, that's honest. :P

That S.O. is too distracted by the plight of Wapa to negotiate peace should be understandable.  That SUN is too distracted by the visions of raiding them to negotiate peace is also understandable.  These distractions happen.

In general, SUN has fought hard and earned our respect, fighting instead of complaining and threatening to have someone else hit us. After much measuring, our phrenologists are confident that they appear to not be Mume. If at some time we each are free from our distractions, they are more then welcome to join us on our search for Mume wherever that takes us next.

Well, that's an answer, at least in part.  ^_^

"Specify Otter"

DO I sense a theme going here? XD

First time I've read this thread.  Great DoW.  #occupythesun

I was in a small AA last round (Hades) that was raided a couple times by SUN.  Was given the run around by leadership when I asked nicely if they could stop raiding us.  We had 10 members and they "changed" their policy to 11.  Not the first round trying to be in a micro and being raided by SUN.  Good show SO.

First time I've read this thread.  Great DoW.  #occupythesun

I was in a small AA last round (Hades) that was raided a couple times by SUN.  Was given the run around by leadership when I asked nicely if they could stop raiding us.  We had 10 members and they "changed" their policy to 11.  Not the first round trying to be in a micro and being raided by SUN.  Good show SO.

Funny story, it's 15 now. I have a feeling this policy was written on a dart board.

Sweet mother of God! Who is MUME? Anyways, I believe that almost everyone's "TE Policy" is "Raiding on alliances up to 11 nations" WAPA has 6 members. 

As for my position on TE, heh, I don't keep grudges, I aim for a good time, but if you want to hate on me, sure, go ahead, it won't stop me :)

Hellas' policy is not that. We even didn't allow raiding for I think maybe our first 2 Rounds. I'm pretty sure most alliances don't raid alliances up to 11 Members, especially an AA that has been around a long time. 

(Ya I just saw this, I'm late to the party)

When is this war going to end SO and SUN? I almost feel like declaring on both of y'all to see what happens  :ehm:

I think they mean to try and carry it on past the end of the round. :v:

is that what yall're hoping for?

yall're the ones that can end this, the onus really isn't on us.

Yeah, it kinda hard to tag us as monstrous war-extenders given that PMs to the effect of "still want to keep fighting into next century for the right to be dicks to WAPA?" are met with stony silence. 

Either side is capable, sure; we're all blessed with the wonders of human agency and so on.

But as for the more practical question of when this [i]will[/i] end, we're really the wrong party to which one should speak.

Also, WAPA now have 13 members; curious what happens if/when they hit 15.