Ecto Cooler

Yeah, a forgettable effort against alliances that were heavily entangled (that you then used to paint TOP as the "bad guy" of the relationship, by the way, just like you're doing with NPO now)

Are you just making this stuff as you go along? I am trying to make NPO the bad guy now huh? Care to elaborate where? Have you been taking drugs or are you normally this stupid?

Forgettable for you perhaps, but if your posts here are anything to go buy, I'd imagine remembering your own name is a challenge.

Edited by MCRABT

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you just making this stuff as you go along? I am trying to make NPO the bad guy now huh? Care to elaborate where? Have you been taking drugs or are you normally this stupid?

Maybe I should stop using "you" to refer to the alliance you're bragging so hard about. I'm not specifically talking about the almighty MCRABT here, bud. Talking specifically about the grand alliance who never lost a war under his glorious and unprecedented term as president.

Maybe I should stop using "you" to refer to the alliance you're bragging so hard about. I'm not specifically talking about the almighty MCRABT here, bud. Talking specifically about the grand alliance who never lost a war under his glorious and unprecedented term as president.

Yes maybe you should, in fact if you have nothing intelligent to say, maybe you should just say nothing at all.

Yes maybe you should, in fact if you have nothing intelligent to say, maybe you should just say nothing at all.

Well, you didn't exactly refute the point that IRON was a forgettable entry into Dave and used their "effort" to paint TOP as using them for DH's goals.

Edited by Neo Uruk

Yeah, a forgettable effort against alliances that were heavily entangled (that you then used to paint TOP as the "bad guy" of the relationship, by the way, just like you're doing with NPO now)

I'd say one of the traits VE and IRON most share, that gives us a lot of mutual respect, is that when we join wars we do not let other people fight them for us. You can not, under any measure, say that IRON isn't tenacious in war.

I don't believe there is anyone in CN other than yourself who believes what you believe about IRON's war efforts.

I'd say one of the traits VE and IRON most share, that gives us a lot of mutual respect, is that when we join wars we do not let other people fight them for us. You can not, under any measure, say that IRON isn't tenacious in war.

I don't believe there is anyone in CN other than yourself who believes what you believe about IRON's war efforts.

Being tenacious and being awful at war aren't mutually exclusive.  That's the difference between VE and IRON. One is actually efficient, the other is lumbering.

Being tenacious and being awful at war aren't mutually exclusive.  That's the difference between VE and IRON. One is actually efficient, the other is lumbering.

I'd say tenacity is one of the most telling signs of being good at war. What good is all your tech and nukes if you aren't willing to use them? I've seen a lot of alliance's war efforts in my time in CN, and few of them can top the one IRON puts out.

We hammered the alliaces we fought against. 

Not that a GOON would know much about warfare...how long before you run off to your bigger friends to rescue from your terrible propoganda effort?

Well, you didn't exactly refute the point that IRON was a forgettable entry into Dave and used their "effort" to paint TOP as using them for DH's goals.

That's largely because you have so far demonstrated that explaining anything to you would be an utter waste of my time, you make up facts as you go along to support your arguments, struggle to differentiate in language between subject matters and introduce irrelevant off topic arguments to change the subject matter when your points have been successfully refuted.

Aside from that, what you are suggesting is so idiotic that it is hardly worth contesting.

I'd say tenacity is one of the most telling signs of being good at war. What good is all your tech and nukes if you aren't willing to use them? I've seen a lot of alliance's war efforts in my time in CN, and few of them can top the one IRON puts out.

I disagree, but the first is a matter of opinion. And yes, in this world, if you have the numbers you will put out a good war effort. That doesn't mean they're actually [i]efficient[/i] at war.

We hammered the alliaces we fought against. 

Not that a GOON would know much about warfare...how long before you run off to your bigger friends to rescue from your terrible propoganda effort?

Yes, GOONS, the alliance known for being fierce (lower tier) fighters, knows nothing about warfare. And IRON hasn't callied in allies when outgunned? It's almost like you didn't tackle Umbrella as a group months ago.

That's largely because you have so far demonstrated that explaining anything to you would be an utter waste of my time, you make up facts as you go along to support your arguments, struggle to differentiate in language between subject matters and introduce irrelevant off topic arguments to change the subject matter when your points have been successfully refuted.

Aside from that, what you are suggesting is so idiotic that it is hardly worth contesting.

So, you didn't make a large wall of text blaming TOP for the failure of your relationship and citing your effort in "their allies' war" as one reason for cancelling? Interesting.

Yes, GOONS, the alliance known for being fierce (lower tier) fighters, knows nothing about warfare. And IRON hasn't callied in allies when outgunned? It's almost like you didn't tackle Umbrella as a group months ago.

GOONS is an alliance known for being a joke as fighters. Loud mouth jokes. They do a lot of it, but that is like saying Kirsten Stewart is a good actor because she has been in several films. It doesn't follow. 

But please, don't let anything as sordid and foul as facts get in the way of the Lord of Knowledge and Wisdom and his brilliant beacon of awesome,. 

GOONS is an alliance known for being a joke as fighters. Loud mouth jokes. They do a lot of it, but that is like saying Kirsten Stewart is a good actor because she has been in several films. It doesn't follow. 

But please, don't let anything as sordid and foul as facts get in the way of the Lord of Knowledge and Wisdom and his brilliant beacon of awesome,. 

Wait, you said IRON were glorious fighters for having the highest aggressive slot usage... So how is GOONS not one of the greatest fighting alliances of all time by your standard? Oh, you doubled up on standards. I see.

Regardless of that, we did a lot better than most alliances would have in our situation, as you can tell by our damage input:output ratio..

Wait, you said IRON were glorious fighters for having the highest aggressive slot usage... So how is GOONS not one of the greatest fighting alliances of all time by your standard? Oh, you doubled up on standards. I see.

Regardless of that, we did a lot better than most alliances would have in our situation, as you can tell by our damage input:output ratio..

We don't run begging for help when micro's and sole independent nations get out of hand. We also don't need aid within the first week of war. Also we come out of wars in good enough shape with enough un-irradiated brain cells to have the good sense to check the wiki before making stupid claims about past wars. Whereas you seem to get knocked so hard that you forget the entire war.

Edited by Icewolf

Easy to give out more then you take when your ANS is 8k.

How does that make it easier? Most GOONS were fighting upwards against at least one nuclear opponent.  Not to mention that the ANS decline took place during the war, champ.

We don't run begging for help when micro's and sole independent nations get out of hand. We also don't need aid within the first week of war. 

Apparently you needed TOP's moral support against a heavily outnumbered LSF.  And neither do most goons, so uhhh.

Edited by Neo Uruk

So, you didn't make a large wall of text blaming TOP for the failure of your relationship and citing your effort in "their allies' war" as one reason for cancelling? Interesting.

Correct I didn't. I'll elaborate not that it will solve the real problem here (your lack of aptitude).

I made a post listing a number of reasons for the cancellation when asked, but IRON's involvement in Dave war was not one of them, for you to read it as such shows how incredibly obtuse you are. IRON's participation in the Dave war was voluntary, IRON entered on optional aggression at TOP's request, it wouldn't make much sense to blame TOP for our optional decision to enter. What was mentioned in the post was that in the TOP-IRON QnA IRON's members were annoyed by TOP's accusation that IRON had entered the war for selfish reasons, this couldn't have been further from the truth, IRON entered to assist TOP. 

Edited by MCRABT

Correct I didn't. I'll elaborate not that it will solve the real problem here (your lack of aptitude).

I made a post listing a number of reasons for the cancellation when asked, but IRON's involvement in Dave war was not one of them, for you to read it as such shows how incredibly obtuse you are. IRON's participation in the Dave war was voluntary, IRON entered on optional aggression at TOP's request, it wouldn't make much sense to blame TOP for our optional decision to enter. What was mentioned in the post was that in the TOP-IRON QnA IRON's members were annoyed by TOP's accusation that IRON had entered the war for selfish reasons, this couldn't have been further from the truth, we entered to assist TOP. 

I remember something about TOP not being grateful for your dutiful service. That doesn't sound quite the same.

Easy to give out more then you take when your ANS is 8k.

It is hard to kill what doesn't exist or barely exists afterall.

I disagree, but the first is a matter of opinion. And yes, in this world, if you have the numbers you will put out a good war effort. That doesn't mean they're actually efficient at war.

So let's hear it Rey, what makes you efficient at war? If by calling us inefficient you mean that all 320 of our nations were not fighting 100% the whole war, then we are guilty of being inefficient. You got us. Sometimes its hard for some of our nations to find targets because of how quick we are to fill our opponent's warslots.

I remember something about TOP not being grateful for your dutiful service. That doesn't sound quite the same.

It is pretty ungrateful to accuse your allies of entering for selfish reasons after they have come to bat for you on optional aggression in a war in which they have no stake, no?

It's not difficult to grasp, one sentence is a paraphrase of events.

It is hard to kill what doesn't exist or barely exists afterall.

So let's hear it Rey, what makes you efficient at war? If by calling us inefficient you mean that all 320 of our nations were not fighting 100% the whole war, then we are guilty of being inefficient. You got us. Sometimes its hard for some of our nations to find targets because of how quick we are to fill our opponent's warslots.

Uh, doing better than average is a good thing for war. Like, giving more damage than you take. A high amount. I dunno how it's hard to grasp.

It is pretty ungrateful to accuse your allies of entering for selfish reasons after they have come to bat for you on optional aggression in a war in which they have no stake, no?

It's not difficult to grasp, one sentence is a paraphrase of events.

Sooooo TOP government (a good majority) made the same claim?

Uh, doing better than average is a good thing for war. Like, giving more damage than you take. A high amount. I dunno how it's hard to grasp.

Sooooo TOP government (a good majority) made the same claim?

For someone who is so expert on the past that their knowledge overrides what the rest of us puny mortals perceive as facts, I am amazed that you even have to ask questions of what happened in private conversations. 

What happened back then is really irrelevant. Things were said, some of it no doubt in anger or frustration that amounted to that. However it was a good long time ago and there really is no mileage in going over that again. Especially as someone as radiant and intelligent and knowing as yourself surely knows exactly what happened, and the CN wiki and the rest of us are merely imagining things and only your mighty intelligence can fathom the truth. 

It isn't for me. Apparently things are different for you. IRON did far more damage then it took in Equilibrium. In the few individual cases where we didn't, it is impossible for a nuke turret to take more damage than it dishes out with the current dynamics of the Cybernations war system. Make of that what you will, I'm sure it will be hilariously wrong also.