Looking for a Alliance

You seem to try and coup any Alliance you join, care to comment on your track record?

Also its fairly normal for nations seeking alliances to mention a few of their past Alliances and milestones they have past such as govt positions and wars they have been in.

You seem to try and coup any Alliance you join, care to comment on your track record?

Also its fairly normal for nations seeking alliances to mention a few of their past Alliances and milestones they have past such as govt positions and wars they have been in.

Fine.

I was part of the Equilibrium War on the mostly uncovered Carnage Front, between me, the Central Powers and Lex Luthor. I fought triumphantly, but ultimately admitted defeat to the CP and Victory over LexLuthor. I was active on all of my alliances forums. I held the Position of Minister of Finance and Minister of Defense in the Central Powers for a time and was a Free Lance Diplomat to the NAO. I have a extensive history of being active politically and the so called "coupes" i have done where non-violent and where strictly through Elections and, in one case, Espionage. I have fought extensively and at time succesfully for the rights of lower tier nations. I announced my plans to change my ways, instead of a person who people somewhat hate, I am attempting to keep my post count down in a attempt to reestablish myself as a major part of the community and to repair my reputation.

Fine.

I was part of the Equilibrium War on the mostly uncovered Carnage Front, between me, the Central Powers and Lex Luthor. I fought triumphantly, but ultimately admitted defeat to the CP and Victory over LexLuthor. I was active on all of my alliances forums. I held the Position of Minister of Finance and Minister of Defense in the Central Powers for a time and was a Free Lance Diplomat to the NAO. I have a extensive history of being active politically and the so called "coupes" i have done where non-violent and where strictly through Elections and, in one case, Espionage. I have fought extensively and at time succesfully for the rights of lower tier nations. I announced my plans to change my ways, instead of a person who people somewhat hate, I am attempting to keep my post count down in a attempt to reestablish myself as a major part of the community and to repair my reputation.

Lol, I destroyed you and made you go into peace mode stop lying.

Not the place to have this debate. You offered peace after I won 3 consecutive ground battles. I dropped into peace mode to find  an alliance.

The only reason I sent you a peace offer was because I was already at war with Neo Uruk and didn't feel like fighting two people. I wrecked you after that, and sent you a peace offer because me and the guy from CP were about to ZI you. I felt sorry for you so I sent you a peace offer, you said my name so now it is a debate; don't ever say you beat me.

Edited by LexLuthor18

The only reason I sent you a peace offer was because I was already at war with Neo Uruk and didn't feel like fighting two people. I sent you a peace offer after that because me and the guy from CP were about to ZI you, and then I felt sorry for you so I sent you a peace offer. You said my name so now it is a debate.

No its not a debate. I lost on a overall scale but from a endgame scale, I won, Like every Call of Duty Campaign Ever.

So, Who is interested in recruiting me.

Fine.

you only listed 2 Alliances, is that the sum total of your experience?

you only listed 2 Alliances, is that the sum total of your experience?

No, it is the sum of my Government Expierence and my longest expierences. I participated in the Dark Templar and Nordreich. I left NoR after they said I was failing the tests they give. I moved to DT where I left during wartime after I found the War rather shallow and pedantic. I paid them 250 Tech and owe 350 more tech.

Don't mean to sound like an ass, but your best bet is to reroll again and lay low, until people forget about you. You were doing great until you began babbling on these forums again

I concurr. Nobody is going to aid you or let you join their alliance because you've blackballed yourself to the extent that no one wants anything to do with you. Re-roll and lay low.

Edited by LexLuthor18

I am not a part of IRON's recruitment team so I can tell you in complete confidence that I have not authority to make any statements regarding IRON recruitment policy. However, if you wish to try and justify yourself, do the following 1) State 5 positive things you did for alliances you were in 2) State how and why alliances you were in were better off at the end of your membership compared to the beginning. (or if they were not explain why) 3) State why you should be considered trustworthy

Alright Icewolf.

1)

1: I succesfully implemented a Tech Deal system in the Central Powers (We had six nations, no big feat but still)  that achived nearly 60% of all aid slots full.

2: I have been a active member, in any way I can, in all four of my alliances.

3. I succesfully helped negotiate, along side Emporer Wilbers, a temporary peace deal with Eumirbago when he threatned me.

4: I have decided to rebuild my image, via the alliance forums, as we speak.

5: I have paye back 100% of my inter alliance tech deals

2)

When I left all of my alliances (excluding Nordreich) They learned more about me and where willing to embrace me. When I left, most people still where still very fond of me and many of us still talk. I believe that I have allowed many alliances to understand my goals.

3)

To be honest, right now, I shouldn't be trusted. I think we all know why. But, I believe that can be changed.

Alright Icewolf.

1)

1: I succesfully implemented a Tech Deal system in the Central Powers (We had six nations, no big feat but still)  that achived nearly 60% of all aid slots full.

2: I have been a active member, in any way I can, in all four of my alliances.

3. I succesfully helped negotiate, along side Emporer Wilbers, a temporary peace deal with Eumirbago when he threatned me.

4: I have decided to rebuild my image, via the alliance forums, as we speak.

5: I have paye back 100% of my inter alliance tech deals

2)

When I left all of my alliances (excluding Nordreich) They learned more about me and where willing to embrace me. When I left, most people still where still very fond of me and many of us still talk. I believe that I have allowed many alliances to understand my goals.

3)

To be honest, right now, I shouldn't be trusted. I think we all know why. But, I believe that can be changed.

Right.
Regarding the first set.
 3,4 and 5 are not things you did for your alliances. They are things you did for yourself. 2 is not really a benefit to an alliance. Quality not quantity matters. So you can only name 1 thing you actually did for an alliance. 

For the second set
They knew you existed and some were nice to you. They learned your goals. That does not meant they are better off. There has to be something tangible. 

For the third set, this is why not alliance will take you on. 

So at the end of this little assesment, you have provided 1 thing you have done for good in this game. You set up a very small tech trading setup. 

So given that, why should someone take you in?