Colonial CNRP: Initial Map Claims

Tom Marvolo Riddle

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ericcarlson. DO NOT BE TAKING THE CLAIMS FROM THIS! I will be sending them to you individually as I will determine whether or not someone claimed to much land, are joking or I straight up think they dont belong.

Thugnationleaders claim of Greenland and the three Canadian Territorys is DENIED and is to be removed IMMEDIATELLY.

ericcarlson. DO NOT BE TAKING THE CLAIMS FROM THIS! I will be sending them to you individually as I will determine whether or not someone claimed to much land, are joking or I straight up think they dont belong.

Don't belong to what?

Thugnationleaders claim of Greenland and the three Canadian Territorys is DENIED and is to be removed IMMEDIATELLY.

On what ground is he "to be removed IMMEDIATELLY"[sic]?

Ok I will remove it asap. Sorry for the confussion.

May I inquire as to what standard of measurement is used to determine if an individual has claimed too much land, what factors are considered when determining whether or not someone 'belongs' and thirdly, what is the criteria for a claim to be denied?

Back when I played CNRP (in 2010), land was determined by your sphere of influence in-game. Your nations actual sphere of influence needed to be equal or greater than what you were claiming (to a reasonable degree for larger nations). As what his "criteria" is to determine whether you "belong," I have no idea and I am beginning to have serious second thoughts about it.

Back when I played CNRP (in 2010), land was determined by your sphere of influence in-game. Your nations actual sphere of influence needed to be equal or greater than what you were claiming (to a reasonable degree for larger nations). As what his "criteria" is to determine whether you "belong," I have no idea and I am beginning to have serious second thoughts about it.

His claim was to large. In Colonial RP, I do not base it off nation size, I base it off equality.

Link changed to http://cnrpcolonial.lefora.com/2013/02/25/map/
click on the map for the bigger picture. The old link is outdated.

Greenland and with nunavut and north west territory's protectorate. The tundrian empire.

His claim was to large. In Colonial RP, I do not base it off nation size, I base it off equality.

Equality of what? In what way did Thugnationleader have too large a claim? The Dark Mark has more territory than the Tundrian Empire and about every other country has more people than that bit of frozen wilderness.

Also... you do not base it off size, but it is too large? Come again?

Equality of what? In what way did Thugnationleader have too large a claim? The Dark Mark has more territory than the Tundrian Empire and about every other country has more people than that bit of frozen wilderness.

Also... you do not base it off size, but it is too large? Come again?

No I base it off equality and I belive he claimed to much. Look, either claim a piece of the map or leave. The intention of this thread is to make a map so we cna get a RP goin.