Sparta: An offer of government wide peace and surrender terms!

sourcy

[img]http://hebslimdown.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/this_is_sparta-1.jpg?w=320&h=320[/img]

Today the collective forces of Sparta would like to make a very special, important two pronged announcement! First we, are announcing how to achieve peace for all forces throughout Sparta! Second we would like to announce individual surrender terms for any nation flying the sparta AA that deems themselves at war with our true leader "Supreme King sourcy".

Peace terms for ending of this war:

- The collective forces of the Sparta, government or not, must disengage from any fronts, and not re-engage in any wars for the duration of the remaining conflict
- Any government nation must send (50 tech X duration of the conflict) to the new sparta government for attempting to take this coup less serious than it is.
- The nation(s) of DeathAdder, MetalSnow, Yeru, Darklink, are all to change their AA to "Sparta POW".
- The above nation(s) hereby forfeit any and all rights to power within the spartan empire and are now considered "heilots".
- The following nations are sentenced to ZI (reason stated)

Illusive - attempting to figure out what nations within spartan government/sparta were passing me information.
MetalSnow - general asshatery, failing to meet any warchest requirements, and SENDING ORDERS FOR OTHERS TO HAVE WARCHESTS HE HIMSELF DID NOT MEET

Individual Terms for nations who are not on our side, or warring with us:
- Change your AA to Sparta POW
- Remain out of conflict for the duration of the war.

Now, it has come to our attention that some nations are in fact sympathetic to our cause, and would like to avoid conflict. So, for this we ask, that you post in this thread, or PM ingame letting us know that you're with us and wish to avoid conflict.

Doxa Sparta!

Signed,
Supreme King sourcy

/o

[quote]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Adding clause:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Holy Strommen Empire now owes 50 tech * duration of conflict for not taking this coup as serious as it is"[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][/quote][/font][/color]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]Sparta Doxa[/color][/font]

[font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"]o\[/color][/font]

Edited by sourcy

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1357762266' post='3073303']
Go away, you fail at trolling. You and your revolution was pathetic.
[/quote]

Adding clause:
"Holy Strommen Empire now owes 50 tech * duration of conflict for not taking this coup as serious as it is"

[quote name='Piejonk' timestamp='1357763148' post='3073317']
I apologize for any inconvenience that salsa has caused, and I will be personally arranging for aid to be sent to you, not only to make up for what salsa owes you but to also help you with your war effort.
[/quote]

Apology accepted. Technology rate's may also be converted to money, but must be sent in packages of 4,500,000. (a standard rate of 3 mil for 100 tech is accepted)

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1357765185' post='3073328']
This type of tomfoolery was played out long ago.

Seize the day though and keep doing your thing!
[/quote]

It's not about being original in this case, it's about standing for what you believe in.

[quote name='markfrancos' timestamp='1357765936' post='3073330']
what is TTK doing you cant be sending aid to him can u lol
[/quote]

Anyone can send me aid, I run sparta.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1357765185' post='3073328']
This type of tomfoolery was played out long ago.
[/quote]
The whole 'one man v. an alliance' thing hasn't been fun since thedestro took on UPN.

[quote name='sourcy' timestamp='1357762385' post='3073307']
Adding clause:
"Holy Strommen Empire now owes 50 tech * duration of conflict for not taking this coup as serious as it is"
[/quote]
I'm sorry, but do you still actually think you should be taken seriously? I mean seriously dude, it was kinda funny at first, but now it's just getting sad and annoying.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1357768575' post='3073349']
The whole 'one man v. an alliance' thing hasn't been fun since thedestro took on UPN.

I'm sorry, but do you still actually think you should be taken seriously? I mean seriously dude, it was kinda funny at first, but now it's just getting sad and annoying.
[/quote]

The best is yet to come !

[quote name='Piejonk' timestamp='1357776915' post='3073465']
I personally prefer 4.5 million packages of one dollar. Whatever is more preferable works.
[/quote]

This works, as does 50 packages of 1.

It's not a matter of getting the resources, it's on principal.

[quote name='Brian Blessed Is God' timestamp='1357769510' post='3073361']
I'm rather disappointed I wasn't sentenced to ZI. Who's a guy gotta blow round here to get some hatin'?!
[/quote]

lol..... No ZI for you till you blow the right one....good luck friend!

[quote name='ProdigyNL' timestamp='1357774233' post='3073431']
May we (TTK) pay in 50 packages of 1 tech?
[/quote]

I am down for one package of 1 tech, count me in....