Hellas Declaration of War on TPC

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357514003' post='3072159']
This war has taken an interesting turn. Compare the Hellas and TPC nations lists.

TPC has just two nations over 4000ns.
Hellas 13th nation is currently at 8125 NS and 12th is 6814.

The top Hellas nations are out of range of all of TPC right now, though a few got wars in. TPC has a chance to really cut Hellas in two. If TPC decides to drag out this war - and they did get massively down-declared on, which tends to tick an alliance off - they have a chance to severely affect Hellas for quite a while. The two tiers of Hellas eventually won't be able to cover for each other. It's already starting to show.

I can remember LE and OP doing this to alliances in the past where they make an alliance pay for their down-declares by crushing the lower part of the alliance and ignoring the upper half. It might be Hellas who should be looking for peace in order to save half their alliance from getting rather punished. Another alliance could hit Hellas right now, targeting just their top tier, and that would even this war right up.
[/quote]Mr clash knows this game well.
Cant wait to see [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=33"]Come at me bro[/url]s DOW

Edited by dogbite

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the part "A few pages ago ...".

I like the part Hellas to always create heat and be the epicentre of the discussion on Planet Steve!

All our threads, wars, discussions, opinions, coughings, breathings, jokes, teasings create so much interest and publicity, that the whole Planet Steve deals with us.

Clash cries here from morning till night ...

Stelios just about the same ...

Hypocritically avoiding to look at the face one of the other ...

Imagine this happening for an Alliance like Hellas that has a history of very few rounds ... and it makes all Planet Steve turns around it ...

Like the real Sun, having its own light, and not like satellites trying to steal some light from the others ...

Imagine what it will happen after a few more rounds!

Continue the hyspocritical cries and let us enjoy you playing under our terms.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357536822' post='3072297']
I like the part "A few pages ago ...".

I like the part Hellas to always create heat and be the epicentre of the discussion on Planet Steve!

All our threads, wars, discussions, opinions, coughings, breathings, jokes, teasings create so much interest and publicity, that the whole Planet Steve deals with us.

Clash cries here from morning till night ...

Hypocritically avoiding to look at the face one of the other ...

Imagine this happening for an Alliance like Hellas that has a history of very few rounds ... and it makes all Planet Steve turns around it ...

Like the real Sun, having its own light, and not like satellites trying to steal some light from the others ...

Imagine what it will happen after a few more rounds!

Continue the hyspocritical cries and let us enjoy you playing under our terms.
[/quote]Your ego will be the death of you.

The death of me?! Come on guy! It is a game!

Maybe you want to say of my nation? But we all in Hellas know how to die!

So do not be as well a hypocrite! We enjoy the war!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357541310' post='3072336']
The death of me?! Come on guy! It is a game!

Maybe you want to say of my nation? But we all in Hellas know how to die!

So do not be as well a hypocrite! We enjoy the war!
[/quote]No i ment in RL only a fool knows it all.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357536822' post='3072297']Clash cries here from morning till night ...

[u]Hypocritically[/u] avoiding to look at the face one of the other ...[/quote]

...he said with tears in his eyes as his nations burn. You don't even use that word right.
What, are we RE's puppets now too?! I just killed all of Stelios's air force and I did it face to face :)

BTW just checked the war screens.
That's a nice move begging for help with TPC, I hope we didn't spoil it for you.

Finally ... After been challenged you went to fight your first war in this round after 22 days ... not bad ... lol

Good luck! We will meet later during the round and then you will be able to prove yourself!

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1357553093' post='3072368']Finally ... After been challenged you went to fight your first war in this round after 22 days ... not bad ... lol

Good luck! We will meet later during the round and then you will be able to prove yourself![/quote]

I saved these stats just for you, ol' fellow:

Current Time: 1/3/2013 11:33:20 PM
TPC: 903
Hellas: 5122

That's before update of the day after TE came back just a couple hours before that. We all got 3 days+ of free inactivty and you had only warred for about two days before the break. TPC sucks blah blah blah... but let's talk about what a humongous cowardly down-declare you made in this war. You ducked us. You chose TPC. This isn't complaining, this isn't crying, this is dark stark reality beating the crap out of you.

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357557797' post='3072377']I ZIed 2 nations in 2 days then... Damn i'm good. Plus did serious damage to the TPC nation with most infra... all in 2 days[/quote]

...YOU, I heart. Even in a downdeclare. Just sayin'.

These are our stats from last updated: 1/7/2013 5:25:58 AM
Roman Empire: 53 nations | 46 active | 392,062 tot ns | 7,397 avg ns | 121 nukes
Warriors: 61 nations | 46 active | 364,994 tot ns | 5,984 avg ns | 58 nuke

Just also sayin' our war is better than yours :P

TPC begged for peace, we unofficially gave it to them, they attacked us (fair enough) but warriors were NEVER our target... if we hit tW then it would have forced OP to take RE and leave TPC to do exactly what they did last round... Malachi you are obviously a TPC rogue nation hence the work you did to try to provoke us to hit TFK and the effort you put into making that picture, TPC could have easily had nukes... they were sitting on 20m+ so there are no excuses. Hellas has received support from other alliance for the work we did on stopping TPC early. I'm pretty sure TPC declared war on DB4D last round while DB4D was already at war with Hellas... so lets look at the numbers...

Hellas - 40 nations vs 14 DB4D + other nations
TPC - Oh look DB4D are in anarchy after being blitzed by Hellas... but 3 of their nations are top 10 with 20 nukes each! lets declare on them.
40 vs 14 quickly became 73 vs 14 so TPC aren't exactly an innocent alliance.
The fact that they have shown no ability to war what so ever apart from a blitz quite simply amuses me, it is no longer a war... more a hunt and quite simply a waste of my money so why they choose to drag it out is beyond me.

Edited by Lorlax

[quote]TPC begged for peace[/quote]
The leaders of the alliance all wanted to strike . So whoever these people were who "begged for peace" were not TPC leaders and had no authority to speak on TPC's behalf.

[quote]but warriors were NEVER our target... [/quote]
The evidence shows otherwise.

[quote]Malachi you are obviously a TPC rogue nation hence the work you did to try to provoke us to hit TFK...[/quote]
Then don't you think I would have been in TFK when I did it? How exactly do you suppose an unaligned nation can persuade anyone to align with anything? You're obviously not thinking.

[quote]...and the effort you put into making that picture,[/quote]
I've obviously struck a nerve by making this "picture". But I'm making them for every war on CN:TE. Don't go thinking you're so special.

[quote]I'm pretty sure TPC declared war on DB4D last round while DB4D was already at war with Hellas... so lets look at the numbers...[/quote]
...which all goes to prove my point. You started this war because TPC beat you last time.

[quote]The fact that they have shown no ability to war what so ever apart from a blitz quite simply amuses me...[/quote]
You don't sound amused. In fact, in the very next sentence you sound upset:

[quote]it is no longer a war... more a hunt and quite simply a waste of my money so why they choose to drag it out is beyond me.[/quote]
Dragging out a war is a waste of money? Really? Are you even aware you're playing a war-based game? A game in which wars are [i]supposed[/i] to happen? Where your enemies don't bow down to your every wish? Well you [i]are[/i] playing that kind of game, so no more whining about it, kay?

[quote name='Malachi2' timestamp='1357604577' post='3072610']
Then don't you think I would have been in TFK when I did it? How exactly do you suppose an unaligned nation can persuade anyone to align with anything? You're obviously not thinking.

I've obviously struck a nerve by making this "picture". But I'm making them for every war on CN:TE. Don't go thinking you're so special.
[/quote]

If you don't mind my asking, who are you?

[quote name='Lorlax' timestamp='1357598160' post='3072560']
TPC begged for peace, we unofficially gave it to them, they attacked us (fair enough) but warriors were NEVER our target...

The fact that they have shown no ability to war what so ever apart from a blitz quite simply amuses me, it is no longer a war... more a hunt and quite simply a waste of my money so why they choose to drag it out is beyond me.
[/quote]

[b]No peace. Only death. [/b]

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357607679' post='3072628']
[/quote]

This! Till the round end! TPC will receive what they deserve! As they are a double (or MULTI) faced alliance!

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1357607679' post='3072628']

[/quote]

Kill!!!

TPC was our target from day 1. Warriors don't deserve our attention.

B-)

Way to go King Alexandro o Megas! Hellas has won the attention of all Steve's Planet...! And that mix of Admiration/suspicion from the other AAs lacking the structuring and planning skills of yours...! :o
---------

B-)

eljierro...! Man...! Que viva Puerto Rico!!! :wub:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357631211' post='3072752']

Hellas: Proud to be Down-Declaring Daffodils.
[/quote]

Yeah, because we latched onto TPC's joint, while they patted our head, to avoid facing them. Oh wait, that was you.

What's your preoccupation with flowers, lady?

[quote name='Freddy' timestamp='1357632265' post='3072754']
Yeah, because we latched onto TPC's joint, while they patted our head, to avoid facing them. Oh wait, that was you.

What's your preoccupation with flowers, [s]lady[/s] my hero?[/quote]

Well you sure did face them this round! You were scared last round. I wonder if the lack of nukes they have this round made a difference? You guys are delicate lil flowers, I thought we went over that last round too. We have to do it again? Geez, you better pay attention next time.