NSO/Kaskus Propoganda Thread

Unknown Smurf

Even being much bigger than Kaskus, NSO is letting NPO fight the war for them because NSO don't have nations in conditions to do that themselves while Kaskus continues to launch aggressive wars even being greatly outnumbered.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1358283489' post='3077099']
Even being much bigger than Kaskus, NSO is letting NPO fight the war for them because NSO don't have nations in conditions to do that themselves while Kaskus continues to launch aggressive wars even being greatly outnumbered.
[/quote]
You're worse than Cris Collinsworth.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1358284932' post='3077116']
[i][url="http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cris+Collinsworth"]Here, let me help you out![/url][/i]
[/quote]

Sorry, but I also have no interest in know about him, I should have said that sooner, my bad.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1358263252' post='3076935']
How dare we let fresh nations go while we re-arm and get out of anarchy.

:isd34ath:
[/quote]
[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1358283073' post='3077094']
Mine is that both sides take damage in a war, any war. I'm not sure how this "proves your point" but keep pretending we were somehow on the point of collapse.
[/quote]

You have 4x as many nations. 3x as many in range of the majority of Kaskus. If you were at all competent you would use 2 to war, 1 to stagger and the 4th to cycle peace mode (which lasts less than a round of war).

Instead you have the heavily outnumbered Kaskus members sending NSO money in order to get NSO to attack them. Even offering to rebuild Rayvon after the war because they thought it was dishonorable that your leader wouldn't even take the time to launch a couple cruise missiles when at war despite getting 5mill destroyed in DAs (so he did have money).

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358285999' post='3077125']
You have 4x as many nations. 3x as many in range of the majority of Kaskus. If you were at all competent you would use 2 to war, 1 to stagger and the 4th to cycle peace mode (which lasts less than a round of war).

Instead you have the heavily outnumbered Kaskus members sending NSO money in order to get NSO to attack them. Even offering to rebuild Rayvon after the war because they thought it was dishonorable that your leader wouldn't even take the time to launch a couple cruise missiles when at war despite getting 5mill destroyed in DAs (so he did have money).
[/quote] I only see one offer. If Kaskus wants to send us money, even if its a joke offer like this one, then that's their mistake. Only problem I see is that they both wasted an aid slot.

To be completely honest all I saw was Kaskus trying to block aid slots by filling them with 1m offers. A cheap trick, thinly veiled at best.

And as to the NPO part: We wrecked your alliance. Period. It's past time to accept that. NPO wanted a piece of you because you were taunting them publicly. We're giving them their turn.

To use a metaphor I'm sure many of us are familiar with: It's like putting marijuana in a grinder.

We ground you into smokeable sizes and some of you into fine dust, now NPO is going to turn you into resin and ash.

Two guesses as to why I chose that metaphor.

Edited by Tiber Septim

[/quote]

Smurf, let us stop giving them tips. They have their own way of doing things. They have a lot to learn, but I am sure they will catch up soon or later.
Everyone, including NSO, is capable of learning, and that can become a problem for us.

[quote name='Tiber Septim' timestamp='1358306784' post='3077337']
To be completely honest all I saw was Kaskus trying to block aid slots by filling them with 1m offers. A cheap trick, thinly veiled at best.

And as to the NPO part: We wrecked your alliance. Period. It's past time to accept that. NPO wanted a piece of you because you were taunting them publicly. We're giving them their turn.

To use a metaphor I'm sure many of us are familiar with: It's like putting marijuana in a grinder.

We ground you into smokeable sizes and some of you into fine dust, now NPO is going to turn you into resin and ash.

[/quote]

It will be convincing if you do not have 40 nations hiding in peace mode.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1358344070' post='3077492']
It will be convincing if you do not have 40 nations hiding in peace mode.
[/quote]

You've only got [b]3[/b] nations that can declare war right now anyways, [b]4[/b] after update when a slot expires. Those [b]40[/b] [i]have choice[/i] when they come out ;)
(Many of them aren't even in war range anyways ... aww)

I thought this was supposed to be a propaganda thread of some sort. This is dismal. Take this banter to the DoW threads or IRC.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1358343999' post='3077491']
Smurf, let us stop giving them tips. They have their own way of doing things. They have a lot to learn, but I am sure they will catch up soon or later.
Everyone, including NSO, is capable of learning, and that can become a problem for us.
[/quote]Kind of ironic. If you were any good at your job we wouldn't even be fighting right now, so...thanks?

[/quote]

good to know you also flunked math.

[/quote]

resin bowls are highly underrated, by the way ;)

in any event, i'll be out shortly after restocking some nukes. 3m casualties shall not elude me!

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1358360618' post='3077609']

You've only got [b]3[/b] nations that can declare war right now anyways, [b]4[/b] after update when a slot expires. Those [b]40[/b] [i]have choice[/i] when they come out ;)
(Many of them aren't even in war range anyways ... aww)

I thought this was supposed to be a propaganda thread of some sort. This is dismal. Take this banter to the DoW threads or IRC.
[/quote]

My bad, Rayvon. It was a spontaneous post.

I guess there is no good propagandist in both NSO and Kaskus to make quality propaganda.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1358236104' post='3076714']
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2zz2kh2.png[/img]

[img]http://i45.tinypic.com/vpjgyb.png[/img]
[/quote]

hahaha, i just want to give some tips if she could tell her friend from NSO to attack me ..
but, yeah .. this NPO guys is more interesting for me ..

[/quote]
ah why you underestimate your friend ?
she could reject my offer and then tell her friend to hit me up ..
i still have 1 defend slot, and respectfully need someone from NSO to fill this slot ..