Looking for a New Alliance

Hey everyone,

With the disbanding of The Resistance, I'm searching for another alliance. I'll list a few of my stats/ accomplishments below and any recruiters can message me in game using the nation link in my sig. Big and small alliances are welcome to send me their info. I usually like being part of smaller, tight-knit alliances but I won't hold this against any larger alliances that decide to send me a message. I've developed more into a banking nation but would like to get some stable tech deals going to help even me out. My only major requirement is that I am allowed to stay on the black sphere due to my established, long term trade circle. I'll probably wait till the end of the week to see who sends me messages before making my final decision. Thanks for reading this and I look forward to your messages!

NS: 118,898

2,148 days old (almost six years!)

Ranked in the Top 5% of Nations

Former-Leader of MERC and TGO, ex-Councilman of tR

P.S. My activity usually drops off during the semester since I am in college, which starts back in the next couple of weeks, so hopefully I can get settled into a alliance before it starts. Thanks again for looking.

I'd highly recomend you check out the Global Democratic Alliance. We are a mid-sized alliance meaning that we're busy and lively but at the same time there is plenty of opportunity to get noticed and involved. Please pop in and say hi and i'm sure you'll like what you see!

http://www.gdacn.com/forums/

Edited by hughsania

I'd recommend you buy a Weapons Research Complex or join a neutral alliance. Everyone at your range has a WRC meaning when a war comes, you'll be on the receiving end of a hell of a lot more damage than you'll dish out, plus you're an easy target.

If you're active enough to be able to buy tech and are willing to gear your nation more towards war by buying a WRC and getting that warchest up then you'd be welcome here in The Grand Lodge of Freemasons.

Here's our forums where you can apply:
http://www.square-n-compass.net/forum/forum.php

If you've any questions about GLOF or anything else, feel free to message me on here or in game.

Mayz

If your interested in a small group then I invite you to the North Star Federation, we're an alliance of mainly tech sellers. We have so much tech we don't have enough buyers within the alliance so we do a lot of exporting. We have a friendly community thats a mixture of experienced people and fresh meat. We're also the second strongest alliance on the brown team :P, however all colors are welcome if you wish to stay on black.

Feel free to check out our forums whenever! :) www.cn-nsf.com

irc: #NSF

Edited by Masterchief777

• 2 weeks later...