A Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355700031' post='3064709']
[b]I am the one with the issues in tact,[/b] you can't stand to wait. I have to say you have run one of the most unprofessional FA missions I have ever seen. From your sovereign going into a meeting drunk to your peanut gallery laughing it up in a government announcement thread.
[/quote]

You've got this part right, anyways.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1355702333' post='3064733']
You've got this part right, anyways.
[/quote]

[08:21] <Isaac[K]> I apologize if I woke you, I saw your nick and didnt see sleep so I messaged you. I am in the central time zone so it was like 3am for me.
[08:21] <Isaac[K]> So about the UnknownSmurf thing, I hear you guys smell blood in the water.
[08:22] <Rayvon[NSO]> [09:21:54] <Isaac[K]> So about the UnknownSmurf thing, I hear you guys smell blood in the water.
[08:22] <Rayvon[NSO]> [09:22:47] <Rayvon[NSO]> My guys seem to want him, yes.
[08:22] <Rayvon[NSO]> [09:22:48] No such nick/channel
[08:23] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Well, wed rather this not happen as it seems to be more of a personal issue than an alliance issue.
[08:23] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Is there a way they can overlook it?
[08:25] <Rayvon[NSO]> Perhaps it is personal, it's between them. US has been a member here, and whether or not there's any /real/ stock behind his words - he made an effort to cross us. He made an effort to draw a target on his face. And he's making further efforts to entice and force a war.
[08:25] <Rayvon[NSO]> I don't think this can be overlooked.
[08:26] <Rayvon[NSO]> Smurf is putting Kaskus under a bus knowing we want him, and hiding under your skirt.
[08:26] <Rayvon[NSO]> If you wish to stand and watch the approaching bus, well, you're Isaac. Nothing more needs to be said.

[08:27] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Listen Rayvon[NSO], I am the one deciding if this becomes a big issue or a small one, if you want to be condencending to the Foreign affairs department of Kaskus then I am wasting my time.
[08:29] <Rayvon[NSO]> lol ah there's the big boy pants .. Perhaps you may be .. Do you want an apology?
[08:29] <Rayvon[NSO]> Would it make your britches less bunched?

This was in the first conversation between our alliances the first few lines in fact...ever. And you wonder why we are not so keen to being friendly with you.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Icepick' timestamp='1355703747' post='3064752']
Respect is earned not given Isaac, if an alliance accepted a member on my ZI list they haven't earned respect, but if you consider that disrespectful your going to feel disrespected a lot.
[/quote]

Unfortunately they did not mention it to us until after the fact, This is why I tried to solve it, but then they made it obvious that they were not interested in being adults and so we kept him in and because of his work made him gov. When we made him gov is when they got their panties in a bunch.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355703905' post='3064754']
Unfortunately they did not mention it to us until after the fact, This is why I tried to solve it, but then they made it obvious that they were not interested in being adults and so we kept him in and because of his work made him gov. When we made him gov is when they got their panties in a bunch.
[/quote]

It's not our job to tell you. He was applying to membership; if he really cared about Kaskus then it would have been nothing to say "Hey - by the way, you might have NSO knocking on your door for accepting me". He was well aware he was being pursued.

[/quote]

I tried to bring that to your attention as soon as I could. Before that we were going to sanction and hit him on the MK AA.

Unfortunately they did not mention it to us until after the fact, This is why I tried to solve it, but then they made it obvious that they were not interested in being adults and [b]so we kept him in and because of his work made him gov.[/b] When we made him gov is when they got their panties in a bunch.
[/quote]This right here is where you tripped up. I don't think you seem to understand how much of a no-no this is. Others have been rolled for a lot less.

I do understand that it is a no no, even US didn't know he was on a ZI list, and from what you said Kain it sounded like a personal beef since you were joking around in #Kaskus. Now if you want to have a real conversation about this we can I am more than happy to. I am tired of this pissing contest as it seems to be going nowhere but down in IQ and purpose to a point where no matter what the other guy says it is wrong and shame on him.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355700031' post='3064709']
I am the one with the issues in tact, you can't stand to wait. I have to say you have run one of the most unprofessional FA missions I have ever seen. From your sovereign going into a meeting drunk to your [b]peanut gallery[/b] laughing it up in a government announcement thread.
[/quote]

The bolded section is funny considering the majority of the people posting in here now are not members of high gov and therefore do not control the fate of the decision on whether this turns into an all out war ( :popcorn:) or if Smurf simply gets what he deserves.

Secondly you saying they were unprofessional is just icing on the cake!

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355701867' post='3064730']
I approached your leader in a perfectly tactful manner, of course you weren't there were you.
-Snip-
[08:27] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> [b]Listen Rayvon[NSO], I am the one deciding if this becomes a big issue or a small one, if you want to be condencending to the Foreign affairs department of Kaskus then I am wasting my time.[/b]
[08:29] <Rayvon[NSO]> lol ah there's the big boy pants .. Perhaps you may be .. Do you want an apology?
[08:29] <Rayvon[NSO]> Would it make your britches less bunched?
This was in the first conversation between our alliances the first few lines in fact...ever. And you wonder why we are not so keen to being friendly with you.
[/quote]

Oh my look at that bolded section. Up until that point Ravyon was simply illustrating what NSO wanted and tried to illustrate what Smurf was doing by cowardly not accepting personal responsibility for his actions. Then you go on and throw out your cards, what Smurf did was a big deal and the solution to the problem is one that has been used plenty of times in the past. I'd feel bad for you if you had been in my shoes when MK decided to throw out those 15mil 250tech reparations at the NSO a year and a half ago. Dang you would not have handled that well at all.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355703375' post='3064746']
Nowhere near as tactful as you'd make them out to be however, and nowhere near deserving the level of respect you expect coming from me or Kaskus. We approached them with friendship, they approached us with insults.
[/quote]

Not going to say what's already been said but I think the insulting part is how you decided to respond to NSO saying they want to war Smurf for a little while for what he did... I'll quote you to show you what I mean...

Unfortunately they did not mention it to us until after the fact, This is why I tried to solve it, but then they made it obvious that [b]they were not interested in being adults and so we kept him[/b] in and because of his work made him gov. When we made him gov is when they got their panties in a bunch.
[/quote]

I don't know if you should have said this... That bolded part sure does look like y'all really want to protect a guy who really is working hard to get y'all thrown under the bus Rayvon told you about. Its quite hilarious that we now have proof on the OWF that Kaskus is saying no to the NSO because they're feelings got hurt in how NSO wanted to handle the situation.

A little advice for you in the future Isaac, when someone does what Smurf has done to the NSO its a much better idea to let them deal with the lumps they have so deservingly earned. NSO doesn't want Kaskus, they just want Smurf in all honesty that is quite reasonable.

As to them getting angry when you made him gov? I think anyone with half a brain would realize that making someone who goes out of their way to try and mess with another alliance is not the best choice for a gov position.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355704950' post='3064762']
I do understand that it is a no no, even US didn't know he was on a ZI list, and from what you said Kain it sounded like a personal beef since you were joking around in #Kaskus. Now if you want to have a real conversation about this we can I am more than happy to. I am tired of this pissing contest as it seems to be going nowhere but down in IQ and purpose to a point where no matter what the other guy says it is wrong and shame on him.
[/quote]

The only people in the wrong are you and Kaskus for harboring Smurf and protecting him from well deserved justice. He screwed up and as such should be forced to deal with the consequences. Secondly I find it HARD to believe that he didn't know he would be put on a ZI list for what he did. Like anyone with half a brain knows when you do something stupid like that you are going to have some serious consequences.

Edited by Longshadow

Now if you want to have a real conversation about this we can I am more than happy to.
[/quote]

No, [i]we[/i] can't.

NSO is talking with [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114322&st=100#entry3063292]Kaskus leadership[/url]. By the way, kick-banning someone from your channel for not wanting to talk to you when your own leadership already said not to, is ummmm.... Yeah.

[quote]Oh my look at that bolded section. Up until that point Ravyon was simply illustrating what NSO wanted and tried to illustrate what Smurf was doing by cowardly not accepting personal responsibility for his actions. Then you go on and throw out your cards, what Smurf did was a big deal and the solution to the problem is one that has been used plenty of times in the past. I'd feel bad for you if you had been in my shoes when MK decided to throw out those 15mil 250tech reparations at the NSO a year and a half ago. Dang you would not have handled that well at all.[/quote]
Yes, snip out the initial insults that will prove your point.

[quote]I don't know if you should have said this... That bolded part sure does look like y'all really want to protect a guy who really is working hard to get y'all thrown under the bus Rayvon told you about. Its quite hilarious that we now have proof on the OWF that Kaskus is saying no to the NSO because they're feelings got hurt in how NSO wanted to handle the situation.[/quote]
No we are saying no because we are defending a member, though no agreement has been totally reached.

[quote]A little advice for you in the future Isaac, when someone does what Smurf has done to the NSO its a much better idea to let them deal with the lumps they have so deservingly earned. NSO doesn't want Kaskus, they just want Smurf in all honesty that is quite reasonable.[/quote]
Eventhough they said it was cool and the idea of hitting him was "nixed".

[quote]As to them getting angry when you made him gov? I think anyone with half a brain would realize that making someone who goes out of their way to try and mess with another alliance is not the best choice for a gov position.[/quote]
Minister of IA? How does that affect NSO at all?

[quote]The only people in the wrong are you and Kaskus for harboring Smurf and protecting him from well deserved justice. He screwed up and as such should be forced to deal with the consequences. Secondly I find it HARD to believe that he didn't know he would be put on a ZI list for what he did. Like anyone with half a brain knows when you do something stupid like that you are going to have some serious consequences.[/quote]
We accepted a member, we were approached and told he was being watched but the idea of hitting him was nixed, then NSO comes out being hostile. It seems they don't have their ducks in a line.

Ah but what you don't seem to understand Ray is that every Kaskus member sees these conversations you are having. We are all at the same level. Razor was saying if you don't like me go to someone else which is so obvious its hilarious. Also ray you are not banned. That was to avoid autojoin.

Edited by Isaac MatthewII

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355705514' post='3064771']
Minister of IA? How does that affect NSO at all?
[/quote]
You're missing the point, millions shocked.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1355705733' post='3064773']
Razor was saying if you don't like me go to someone else which is so obvious its hilarious.
[/quote]

"I dont care what your values or charter or whatever the hell you want to bring into this are [b]until one of us three[/b] is formally approached about this situation."

You're so right. How did I miss THAT?!??

Oh the blatant disregard to information and facts and criticism is so high I might get high off of it!

Let's all join in the hitting of brick walls together as it seems to be a hobby in Kaskus! :psyduck:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355706700' post='3064783']
This thread should be pinned and become an example of how NOT resolve a issue via diplomatic channels.
[/quote]

Why? Because NSO and Kaskus are fine with letting their members have free speech?

Deal w/ it

[/quote]

Oh it wasn't personal so much that I was making sure he had it coming. I was essentially the bounty-hunter in that situation, had the full backing of the NSO government, spied Smurf's information, and requested a sanction on him. I then went to Kaskus asap after it was clear you were harboring him.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1355706700' post='3064783']
This thread should be pinned and become an example of how NOT resolve a issue via diplomatic channels.
[/quote]

current diplomatic channels are slooooooww. My groin is turning a dark shade of violet :<

Edited by KainIIIC

Its inevitably sad for me after reading the whole discussion here.
I might be wrong but as far as I understand, most of us are friends with NSO from the beginning, even when we were all at NEW back then.

The last think we want is, the issue escalate into a level where both of us feel too-late/shame-to-withdraw. And you are all know, it wouldn't be us for sure.

Oh, we're log dumping? I was being nice and not doing this before.

Here's a line about you:
[quote]
[15:54:19] <Isaac[K|MoFA]> Well thats fine with Kaskus if you work it out with Smurf
[/quote]

How about I bring up how that ended?

[quote][16:53:17] <UnknownSmurf> Let me see it before you post it really quick -- and if theres no issue then we're good to go as far as I'm concerned.
[17:00:49] <UnknownSmurf> well $%&@
[17:00:55] <UnknownSmurf> looks like isaac didn't talk to tan
[17:04:10] <UnknownSmurf> Dude
[17:04:14] <UnknownSmurf> Dont post that yet
[17:04:17] <UnknownSmurf> Issac just told tan
[17:04:27] <UnknownSmurf> and hes having none of it -- he wants to declare war on you
[17:04:30] <UnknownSmurf> give me a few minutes to convince him[/quote]

Yes. We are the unprofessional ones.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1355713585' post='3064820']
Oh, we're log dumping? I was being nice and not doing this before.

Here's a line about you:

How about I bring up how that ended?

Yes. We are the unprofessional ones.
[/quote]

I lol'd