DoW from Moonless Night

[center][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/iwhyty.png[/img][/center]

Way back in early November, after the last war, I asked our members what they wanted to do next. At that time, it was decided to rebuild and then declare on the biggest alliance, which ever alliance that may be.

[img]http://i706.photobucket.com/albums/ww69/WhiteChocolate669/TeWaronlargest.jpg[/img]

The alliance of Moonless Night hereby declares war on The Phoenix Cobras.

MN: 8 members and 73 nukes.
TPC: 34 members and 594 nukes.

Enough said

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Komplex' timestamp='1354942340' post='3061630']
Thats a lot of Warchest...Lol
[/quote]
You think that's big? Nothing compared to what the actual flagrunners have... :P

Also, go Moonless Night. :war:

B-)

Fantastic disregard of their own Pixels...! A logical end to an aspiring Bunch of dreamers...! I salute you...!!! :wub: Edited by HDSupreme

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1354945139' post='3061653']
OMFG a Lonewolfe sighting! Thought you died at an old folks home years ago? :P
[/quote] When I saw Tibs there I knew I had gone to the wrong place and immediately turned around and left. Spent a couple years wandering the streets until WC offered me some coffee and told me everything was gonna be alright, I just had to declare war on a couple TPC folk and burn the house down. DeathStarus, Total Money: $128,420,374

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1354977304' post='3061756']Spent a couple years wandering the streets until WC offered me some coffee and told me everything was gonna be alright, I just had to declare war on a couple TPC folk and burn the house down.[/quote]

One of the best deals I've made :D

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1354935510' post='3061610']
I like! even though it won't turn out well for you guys but good for taking a stand.[/quote]

It certainly will NOT turn out well if some TPC people don't hurry up and declare on me. LW jumped ahead of me in casualties when I wasn't paying attention. I need to catch up!

Sylvia Midnight of Midnight

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1354995902' post='3061872']

One of the best deals I've made :D

It certainly will NOT turn out well if some TPC people don't hurry up and declare on me. LW jumped ahead of me in casualties when I wasn't paying attention. I need to catch up!

Sylvia Midnight of Midnight
[/quote]

I still need to regain my rightful spot of #1 casualties, but it seems there is way to much competition now. Down for the casualties!