• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353192898' post='3053869']
Too bad we are protected so suck on it.
[/quote]
[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353192898' post='3053869']
Plus we have more nations than your alliance. [/quote]

Attack Sengoku, and see what happens with your larger amount of nations. I knew with IAFG "merging" you guys were doomed, but you too are proving to be an idiot. Congrats!

[quote name='salsabeast1' timestamp='1353195949' post='3053884']
Attack Sengoku, and see what happens with your larger amount of nations. I knew with IAFG "merging" you guys were doomed, but you too are proving to be an idiot. Congrats!
[/quote]

lol, I wish I was at 5k NS again, oh the fun I would have :D

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353196267' post='3053886']
Why would I declare war that would only lead to the end of my alliance, maybe if you didn't clog up my thread with crap I'd shut up and not bother you.
[/quote]

We're asking legitimate questions. like what alliance is protecting you guys, because so far there is no answer from you and no alliance has stepped forward claiming you guys.

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1353196494' post='3053890']
We're asking legitimate questions. like what alliance is protecting you guys, because so far there is no answer from you and no alliance has stepped forward claiming you guys.
[/quote]

apparently we are... apparently

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114031

^ i suggest you guys catch up

Edited by emmabuddie

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1353185152' post='3053810']
Classic liberal scum. You disgust me, Winner12345. Typical RINO, I bet you even voted for Nobama huh.

Have fun in your zeropean alliance you unionist slimeball.
[/quote]

Wtf?
Obama is pro union, I don't mean to defend Winner12345 but at least stop being stupid.

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353198614' post='3053915']
Well anyway I don't want any wars or anything we just want to be neutral with tech deals and trade rings
[/quote]

It is honorable that you would not want war. However, may I humbly suggest that [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=510401&Extended=1"]starting aggressive wars with two other nations[/url] is not the best way to avoid it.

[quote]Igumen and Masterchief can stay, Rogal Dorn please stop posting, my email is goin crazy[/quote]

Ta, very much. I turn off the email alerts on forums for the very reason you're finding out now. I know it can be very annoying.

Edited by Igumen

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353198333' post='3053913']
Maybe the North Star federation will help us
[/quote]

they're under the protection of the dark templar. [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/North_Star_Federation_%282nd%29]link[/url]

the reason we (myself included) are being so hard on you is because declaring your existence is you telling the world you are here and first impressions are usually the lasting impression for new alliances. So people usually have all their ducks in a row to show they have their stuff together. like before they DoE they have a protector alliance, they have a flag, they have forums, etc. stereotypically alliances like yours that DoE without a flag, without an announced protector, without an alliance charter, without support etc dont last that long at all. they usually have no idea what they're doing and they make a huge scene on these forums and everyone dislikes them for it.

[quote name='PARTYANIMAL123' timestamp='1353198276' post='3053912']
Ok we were in negotiations, most of them are helpful like Xanth and Prather6 others are not: take a guess at who I have recently taken a dislike to
[/quote]

awwww everyone loves meeee

im going to cry

[quote name='Igumen' timestamp='1353198842' post='3053922']

It is honorable that you would not want war. However, may I humbly suggest that [url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=510401&Extended=1"]starting aggressive wars with two other nations[/url] is not the best way to avoid it.

Ta, very much. I turn off the email alerts on forums for the very reason you're finding out now. I know it can be very annoying.
[/quote]

Both accidents my brother clicked away at the screen when I was AFK but I offered peace to both nations