World map of CNRP

Vidarr the Terrible

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can quit all he wants, that doesn't remove the fact that my troops are occupying the space and administering it.

Not quite, my peacekeepers & a naval ship or two are still there too. Triyun's correct that Aggron doesn't have the final say anymore though.

Edited by iKrolm

Hey Vince?

There is an ic issue with Paraguay. But.. please whatever you do.. Don't give it to anyone just yet. I'm going to create a legal pretext for British Hidalgo to come into existence. It's nice to have neighbors.

so yeah.. err.. Paraguay = British Hildalgo.. don't give it away to anyone else in South America just yet.

Let's give the fellah rping a chance to work it out.

It should be ok to label it as British whatever it is in a couple days. Won't be too hard to resolve.

Tianxia's annexing the former nation of Borneo.  IC Claims here:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117744-operation-enduring-wolf/page-2#entry3160398 

Its been two weeks without any rival claims.  Also as a reminder it included the islands between Malaysia and Borneo.  Thanks.

I'm just going to point out, that Triyun's second nation "the pure lands" should not be marked on the map.

He has said himself it is optional to recognize it as a canon nation/legit nation, but it has no place on the map whilst he still RP's as Tianxia.

I'm just going to point out, that Triyun's second nation "the pure lands" should not be marked on the map.

He has said himself it is optional to recognize it as a canon nation/legit nation, but it has no place on the map whilst he still RP's as Tianxia.

From what I understand, any player can RP multiple nations as long as they do not exceed their IG soldier count for BOTH nations. But if he isn't doing that then yeah it shouldn't be on the map.

And as has been established on irc, there is no rule barring optionally recognized states from the map and as such it is up to the mapmaker to decide.

From what I understand, any player can RP multiple nations as long as they do not exceed their IG soldier count for BOTH nations. But if he isn't doing that then yeah it shouldn't be on the map.

One can, but only two ways:

a. The nation is actually just some part of your main nation, like the French Confederacy was a part of Athens or Greenland was nominally part of Quebec.

b. Every nation apart from your main nation not handled like a. is not strictly canon and RPers can decide for themselves if they want to accept it as canon or not.

Pure Lands belongs to b. and you cannot just create a second nation somewhere else and have two independent canon nations at the same time. For the same reason, all forces you send, even if a private military contractor are to have a connection to a main nation. Otherwise we could all just RP some second nation as cheap excuse to avoid the responsibility we have with our main nation.

However, as Cent pointed out, it is up to Vidarr as what he wants to mark whatever on the map.

If enough people want me to remove it from the map, I will, and if Triyun wants to, just mark it as red like the Shahdom of Timur, or the French Confederacy, or the Greenland protectorate that was managed by Kankou.

Also, map update will come in a couple days. I'm away from my main computer right now as I'm visiting Seattle.