RE: Pork Shrimp.

[center][img]http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad162/mompson/120609NDO.jpg[/img]
[/center]

We, the united nations of the New Desolate Order have watched the world in awe for the past few days. We have seen the Roman Empire declare war upon the alliances of Ordo Paradoxia, The Flying Kiwis, and Citadel. We have seen that this fight was fair, and stood by as we saw friends on both sides of the war wreak havoc upon each other. We no longer have the privilege to stand by.

The alliances of Pork Shrimp and Lafayette Escadrille in addition to a member of the alliance of Catharsis have declared war on Roman Empire. This behavior will not be tolerated by the New Desolate Order.

When the New Desolate Order was formed, we made the decision to uphold honor, justice, and to follow our own path in this world. Today, our paths intertwine with those who would needlessly bandwagon onto a war that they do not belong in.

Today we were called upon by Roman Empire to assist them by sending a message. Today that message will be sent. This message is not for Pork Shrimp alone. This message is meant to be heard by all alliances. We will not allow curbstomps so long as we are present on this planet.

Pork Shrimp will have their war slots filled until they have made peace with Roman Empire, on their terms. Our war with Pork Shrimp will last as long as necessary; we stand for principles and principles alone, and we will continue an onslaught upon your alliance until Roman Empire asks us to stop.

The New Desolate Order hereby declares war on Pork Shrimp. May Admin have mercy on your souls.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345265848' post='3023032']
We were only asked to hit PS.

They didn't formally declare, a lack of class in itself.
[/quote]
We don't play by your rules.

And it's clear that RE is scared of us.

On a different note, who are all these kids that think they're something special here?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1345266390' post='3023036']

On a different note, who are all these kids that think they're something special here?
[/quote]

I don't know. It's like they wanna hijack this thread and talk about something else. :)

Maybe you guys do have class. It's okay not to play by the rules all the time ;)

[/quote]
Interesting that we were acussed of seeking outside help, which we didn't yet RE did. Not complaining just pointing out the irony. I put 100 SE tech on PS :)

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345266649' post='3023038']
I don't know. It's like they wanna hijack this thread and talk about something else. :)
[/quote]
What's there to talk about?

You declared war on us, so we war. I think that sums up that discussion.

I would like to make it clear that we are not bound to RE's side of the war, we will not be pressuring OP or LE to end their wars with RE and no one should expect otherwise at this time. It appears that needed clarification. The OP/LE - RE War is fair, and will not be intervened with. We have a strong distaste in our mouths about this whole situation, and would like to see it end as quickly as possible.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1345266390' post='3023036']

[/quote]

Bingo! Yes we are scared of you :(

Rip them apart NDO, show no mercy

Finally we have the potential of some real drama and smashing of pixels which has been sorely lacking in TE for a while. This could be a nice finish to this round. I watch those involved with envy. :popcorn:

Oh wait, I forgot that I’m actually a participant :awesome:

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345268957' post='3023047']It appears that needed clarification. The OP/LE - RE War is fair, and will not be intervened with. We have a strong distaste in our mouths about this whole situation, and would like to see it end as quickly as possible.[/quote]

The Roman Empire's Declaration of War said, "Today is the day that, finally, Planet Steve was cleansed of a virus. Today is the day that Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition were finally destroyed. Roman Empire declares war on Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition."

Please point out where The Flying Kiwis and the others announced peace with the Roman Empire for this to become the OP/LE - RE War. I must of missed that.

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1345326924' post='3023258']
The Roman Empire's Declaration of War said, "Today is the day that, finally, Planet Steve was cleansed of a virus. Today is the day that Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition were finally destroyed. Roman Empire declares war on Ordo Paradoxia, Citadel, The Flying Kiwis, and Anti-Prick Coalition."

Please point out where The Flying Kiwis and the others announced peace with the Roman Empire for this to become the OP/LE - RE War. I must of missed that.
[/quote]

Citadel has peaced.
TFK has not but I assumed you were doing so at some point in the near future.

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345268957' post='3023047']
...... We have a strong distaste in our mouths about this whole situation,.....
[/quote]

Really? whats the worst part?

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345268957' post='3023047']
...., and would like to see it end as quickly as possible.
[/quote]

Then why are you escalating it?

[/quote]

:P

[quote]You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Devion. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Desired Religion: Hinduism
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 457
Last Nuke Purchase: None
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/7/2012
Total Money: $77[/quote]

[quote name='Tevron' timestamp='1345327290' post='3023263']Citadel has peaced.
TFK has not but I assumed you were doing so at some point in the near future.[/quote]

Nope. But I do appreciate the assumption, it's helped motivate us.

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1345555826' post='3024039']
Nope. But I do appreciate the assumption, it's helped motivate us.
[/quote]

....than why not buy some troops if so motivated...T_T. thought we were going to dance...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDPFnHwQU1I&feature=related srry hun just had to add that!!:P
I say we all just get a couple of kegs,play red/black or century club and place bets as to who starts jumping over the fire first (my money is on Swatch0)
Everyone has their own reasons and justifications of who did what/when/how and we can argue those points till we are all blue in the face. But is it really worth it?? If ALL your members don't mind re rolling (or having this going on til who knows at this point)and are still having fun than I guess I can answer my own question. But all this talk of revenge and die die etc. seems a little extreme to me!!o_O. I'm new to the game and the forum so maybe this is the norm?? but I think all the leaders should just put their personal feelings aside and think about their members right down to all the nooblets like myself and seriously consider peace. Stuff like this is what kills Alliances and the game. If it's no longer fun who wants to be on your team or even play and than honestly what have you gained?? I personally think this has just gotten way out of hand...let's take a step back...chill...and move on...4weeks left plenty of time to go after each other throats than.

Ppfftt NOVEL TEXT FTW!!!!!Try not to have a heart attack over the grammar, run on sentences and slang!!:P

[quote name='ShayLa' timestamp='1345597239' post='3024179']
....than why not buy some troops if so motivated...T_T. thought we were going to dance[/quote]

Because bill/lock exists, my Roman friend. I have no issue re-rolling, but only as a last resort. I had a war chest, but not one that can last a month even if I became a complete turtle so...

I got 3 out of the 6 nukes that hit, not bad for fighting 2 nations with SDI's. And Roman spies failed to see my hidden HNMS when I could afford to keep it around - so count a dozen or so failed attempts to take my nukes. Also, 2 out of 3 of the people I'm fighting are at 0 troops. Hey, I think you're one :P

Edited by Mistress Demona

[quote name='Mistress Demona' timestamp='1345649210' post='3024317']
Because bill/lock exists, my Roman friend. I have no issue re-rolling, but only as a last resort. I had a war chest, but not one that can last a month even if I became a complete turtle so...

I got 3 out of the 6 nukes that hit, not bad for fighting 2 nations with SDI's. And Roman spies failed to see my hidden HNMS when I could afford to keep it around - so count a dozen or so failed attempts to take my nukes. Also, 2 out of 3 of the people I'm fighting are at 0 troops. Hey, I think you're one :P
[/quote]
*GLOMPS* LOL that was me!!!!!!!! It was 1-2am in the morning tried spying them and than realized "DUH" should of checked that first!!:D My first time to spy live and learn!!^_^. Nope not me I actually had to deploy 500 just so I could hit you!!:P You were a great dancing partner it was an honour to have met you. Under different circumstances I would say it's been a great learning experience for me. Best of Luck to you and your hubby. And if you ever want to check out a MMORPG game let me know cuz I'm currently hooked on one again!!:P

Edited by ShayLa