GM Poll on SDI's

Zoot Zoot

SDI's  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1345378961' post='3023452']
The logical, and not silly reason, would be that when a nuke is moving between launch and landing spot, it may fly over protectorates, giving more chances to be intercepted.
[/quote]
It can't be as silly as what you've done recently, Zoot.

But anyway, another reason is that sometimes symbolic targets are in protectorates. For example, I think England would be a nice place to wipe off the face of the Earth, and given that it is a protectorate, without SDI protection it would basically be at the mercy of nuclear rogues.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1345381007' post='3023457']
It can't be as silly as what you've done recently, Zoot.

But anyway, another reason is that sometimes symbolic targets are in protectorates. For example, I think England would be a nice place to wipe off the face of the Earth, and given that it is a protectorate, without SDI protection it would basically be at the mercy of nuclear rogues.
[/quote]

I also think Korea and Japan would be awesome places to be wiped off the face of the earth, and france, and any other country your obsessed with, unfortunately, your not allowed in Japan and you got rolled out of Korea in a spectacular nuclear war.

[quote name='Zoot Zoot' timestamp='1345383294' post='3023464']
I also think Korea and Japan would be awesome places to be wiped off the face of the earth, and france, and any other country your obsessed with, unfortunately, your not allowed in Japan and you got rolled out of Korea in a spectacular nuclear war.
[/quote]
Stay with the topic, please...