I Said One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1340749432' post='2997551']
needs moar cruise missiles
[/quote]

True.

I keep telling my brave warriors, if you ain't got 50 CMs, you ain't gotta clue.

They just don't listen.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340749156' post='2997548']
You won't have all that a NS when all this is said and done though.
[/quote]

No, but we will have sex appeal you can only dream of. :smug:

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340749156' post='2997548']
Yes, but your aid slot usage is horrible.

Kidding of course. Seriosly, war boners happen. You won't have all that a NS when all this is said and done though.
[/quote]

Are you threatening us? Good sir, I have a good mind to declare war on your alliance for that.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340751376' post='2997574']
Are you threatening us? Good sir, I have a good mind to declare war on your alliance for that.
[/quote]

Insert generic come at me bro followed by generic link to my nation post here. Follow this up with some one giving the typical call out for being in peace mode. I will respond in kind with your average peace mode jokes are dumb post.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1340698932' post='2997047']
They easily make up for any issues they have coordinating with their activity and zeal. You can coordinate all you want but at the end of the day it's boots on the ground that gets the job done.

edit for clarity: I know coordinating makes the activity that much better, but without activity coordinate is nothing. I'll take high activity over high coordination any day. And some of NEW's issues with that really are because of the language and the time difference.
[/quote]
Everyone goes straight to the whole language/time difference. But really people have been fighting wars in bob for the past 6+ years and the way you fight hasnt change. Has no one in 6 years pointed out that you dont blow staggers or nuke when you have the lowest tech? I expect things like that from goons not from an alliance who is supposedly a war power house. I know if my allies were screwing up simple things that limit the damage on enemies I would be pulling them aside and explaining why what they are doing is wrong and how to fix it. It amazes me that every time NEW goes to war its the same thing and people always provide the same excuse. Dont get me wrong they show up and fight but not as good as they could.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1340771822' post='2997933']
Everyone goes straight to the whole language/time difference. But really people have been fighting wars in bob for the past 6+ years and the way you fight hasnt change. Has no one in 6 years pointed out that you dont blow staggers or nuke when you have the lowest tech? I expect things like that from goons not from an alliance who is supposedly a war power house. I know if my allies were screwing up simple things that limit the damage on enemies I would be pulling them aside and explaining why what they are doing is wrong and how to fix it. It amazes me that every time NEW goes to war its the same thing and people always provide the same excuse. Dont get me wrong they show up and fight but not as good as they could.
[/quote]

NEW actually wasn't there the first couple of years, but yeah. Most of them should have learned, and I believe most of them have. You are probably talking about an isolated incident that happened to you and maybe one other person you know. I, seriously, have had no issues fighting alongside NEW and I have several times. Nor have I heard any complaints from any members of BFF. Although I'm sure there have been one or two, because people screw up in wars, people fight selfishly sometimes as well. Maybe that member of NEW wanted to nuke when he was online so he could follow up with attacks? Every alliance has members that make mistakes like these. Just because NEW might have a few doesn't mean they won't still beat you black and blue, and that is what counts good sir.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1340778015' post='2998097']
Im not saying yall suck at all, just sayin i expect better then the avg warrior. Take it as a compliment. Now can we go drop some nukes :D
[/quote]

Sounds good to me. :)

We are ripping into Legion's upper mid-tiers. I can see how Tetris & NSO had issues. Lots of old, wonder-heavy nations. Not too active though, at least not in this war. They should've had more in peace mode tsk tsk.

[quote name='white majik' timestamp='1340771822' post='2997933']
[/quote]

If you look at Legion's current wars, you'll see that not all Umbrella nations have got their declarations timed quite right for good staggers. It happens to the best of us.