I Said One Step, Two Step, Three Step, Four

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AgentChaos' timestamp='1340684065' post='2996595']
More Like "Hey Let's Force BFF to hit us so they can get pummeled by the other alliances that have our back's!" Chyeah!
[/quote]

NpO and Sentinel? I literally just pissed myself. With laughter, not fear.

[quote name='AgentChaos' timestamp='1340684065' post='2996595']
More Like "Hey Let's Force BFF to hit us so they can get pummeled by the other alliances that have our back's!" Chyeah!
[/quote]

And then our allies will pummel your allies. Good job.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340684884' post='2996631']
DuckRoll must be very happy to hear you expect them to rescue you on behalf of MK.
[/quote]

More like allies tend to back allies up on our side of the sphere. Well, you do too, but you must send your DoWs via the Pony Express.

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340684884' post='2996631']
DuckRoll must be very happy to hear you expect them to rescue you on behalf of MK.
[/quote]
You seem to think we will need rescuing. Hah.

Duckroll is of course more than welcome to join in the fun though!

edit:
Also, strong words from someone who admitted he would prefer to not have BFF attack his allies:
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111582&view=findpost&p=2996263

Edited by thedon125

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1340684949' post='2996633']
More like allies tend to back allies up on our side of the sphere. Well, you do too, but you must send your DoWs via the Pony Express.
[/quote]
I imagine they will. Isn't it wonderful how we alliances with honor are so easily manipulated.

Edited by Ogaden

[quote name='Ogaden' timestamp='1340685313' post='2996653']
I imagine they will. Isn't it wonderful how we alliances with honor are so easily manipulated.
[/quote]

But if your allies are honorable but they're on the other side of the web, how am I supposed to insult them?! Are you trying to tell me both sides have their positive notes and their own sense of honor and it's stupid to detract from an alliance based simply on their position in the web?! Disgusting.

Of all the possible threads to whine and moan in, this surely should be at the bottom of the list. BFF said what they would do, and they're doing it. Complaints about the lack of surprise are really, really missing the point.

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1340685639' post='2996672']
Of all the possible threads to whine and moan in, this surely should be at the bottom of the list. BFF said what they would do, and they're doing it. Complaints about the lack of surprise are really, really missing the point.
[/quote]

no complaints hear. we hit ODN. they hit us back. expected. glad to see FEAR holding up there MDoAP. maybe they can teach a CnG member how to honor a treaty. (yay poke fun at INT) so more war.

also Europa have para come visit me

[quote name='keeology' timestamp='1340686194' post='2996732']
no complaints hear. we hit ODN. they hit us back. expected. glad to see FEAR holding up there MDoAP. maybe they can teach a CnG member how to honor a treaty. (yay poke fun at INT) so more war.

also Europa have para come visit me
[/quote]

Para for viceroy of MCXA?