The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

Also, wait, what?

Edit: funny, I thought I'd already replied and edited this in... Meh, joint biggest gainers are always :awesome:

Maybe it's the TOOL curse again (but, since they merged, maybe not). Does Bama (or any of my other superiors within TOOL) have any theories?

We will soon get near the add line.

+0.01 point today!!

( 0.20 => 0.21 )

Congrats; at that rate, I'm sure you'll get there eventually :P .

Maybe it's the TOOL curse again (but, since they merged, maybe not). Does Bama (or any of my other superiors within TOOL) have any theories?

Congrats; at that rate, I'm sure you'll get there eventually :P .

The TOOL Curse has always found it more difficult to get at alliances of under 200 nations, a merger just makes it easier for the Curse to locate those alliances, whereas with alliances over 200 mergers scare it a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the Curse acting on Echelon still, but I think it's trying to turn it's full attention to GPA right now.

The TOOL Curse has always found it more difficult to get at alliances of under 200 nations, a merger just makes it easier for the Curse to locate those alliances, whereas with alliances over 200 mergers scare it a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the Curse acting on Echelon still, but I think it's trying to turn it's full attention to GPA right now.

Yeah, the TOOL Curse is a weird thing. Not many are trained in TOOLcursology.

Yeah, the TOOL Curse is a weird thing. Not many are trained in TOOLcursology.

Psh. No one is fully trained in it. Although apparently it starts wars if you give it TOOL-shakes.... *refrains from giving it one*

Anywhos, Imma go see if I can pull of another TOOL minidate.

EDIT:

MINIDATE: 14 The Order of Light: 19.73 --> 19.76 (+0.03)

Edited by OVERLORD Ikaru

You'll never know!*

* - Unless you search for my nation in-game

Or I can assume from the linked pic in your sig. I wonder if we can change the nation name thingies, that I would have to look you up on CN for....

ALSO: HURRY UP WITH THAT THAR UPDATE BOOGEY.