A whooole newwww wooooooooorllllddd!!

Bacharth

Poll  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay, because I'll admit I reallllllyyy love the idea of adding new land, I'm making this a poll. Explanations below, if you feel that an explanation is not good enough, feel free to add a new one.

[b]Status Quo[/b]
Self explanatory, nothing changes.

[b]New Continent(s)[/b]
We add one or two new continents to the world for [u]new nations[/u].

[b]New Set of Continents[/b]
We make Bob much larger with a new set of continents to be done with as we please.

[b]A whooole nnneeewww wooooooorrrlllldddddddd[/b]
Blow up Earth and start anew on a new world. Basically.

Edited by Bacharth

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Executive Minister' timestamp='1332977338' post='2944556']
This is stupid. Let me guess, this landmass will have its own untraceable uranium and unlimited supplies of oil and the perfect geographic topology for any defenders and has jack daniels on tap.
[/quote]
Nah, it'll probably a useless piece of volcanic real estate that would need at least a decade for a ecosystem to be established, and has no oil or uranium or all those kind of !@#$. There might be gold and stuff, but only in minimal amounts.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1332978093' post='2944573']
Nah, it'll probably a useless piece of volcanic real estate that would need at least a decade for a ecosystem to be established, and has no oil or uranium or all those kind of !@#$. There might be gold and stuff, but only in minimal amounts.
[/quote]

I can show you the continent!
Shining, shimmering, SPLEEEENDID!
TELL ME PRINCESS WHEN DID YOU LAST LET YOUR HEART DECIDE!!!!

A WHOLE NEW CONTINENT!

This is stupid. Let me guess, this landmass will have its own untraceable uranium and unlimited supplies of oil and the perfect geographic topology for any defenders and has jack daniels on tap.
[/quote]

This is any different from now, how?

[/quote]

How it's always been. And $%&@ Jack Daniels, it's gonna have Crown Royal on tap.

Quit being cynical about it.

And it's not going to be ecologically devoid, or that would basically make it a new Antarctica, nobody wants to play there, so it's all full of colonies.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1332979820' post='2944602']
Hmm violent volcanic eruptions, end of civilisation, savages taking over the world? Could we make it happen please, pretty please.
[/quote]

That. Even make a separate CNRP call it "CNRP Post 2012" or something to that effect. I think it would be awesome RP.

I think the world is ok as is but I really don't care too much about how this plays out but if we make a new continent this is what I suggest: The dark lord Cthulhu rises from the ocean to bring darkness to the world. He decides that it's too much effort, craps out a new continent, then goes home.

[quote name='Isaac MatthewII' timestamp='1332979955' post='2944605']
That. Even make a [b]separate CNRP[/b] call it "CNRP Post 2012" or something to that effect. I think it would be awesome RP.
[/quote]

Bad idea. We went through our phases of that.

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1332979165' post='2944594']
I said it'll take time. We can just do a time skip for that.
[/quote]

There is an alternative explanation to have it come about without a long time skip.

[img]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/small/000/158/329/9189283.jpg[/img] :smug: