Revivolution-X ^ 2

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1327376773' post='2905963']
Actually he wasn't. If you read his post, you'd actually see it was not a title and was in fact answering Jens's question.
[/quote]

The Pedestal is named "The BloodFury is a bloody idiot." Thus I have a title now.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1327377571' post='2905971']
The Pedestal is named "The BloodFury is a bloody idiot." Thus I have a title now.
[/quote]
That pedestal is actually stating a situation instead of rewarding a title, but whatever floats your boat.

And to keep on-topic, good luck to Nebula-X.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1327371810' post='2905915']
The BF is a bloody idiot one, but it's nice to see you are back to ass kissing jens.
Hey remember that time you were scared of BF that you asked me (when I was FEAR gov) to protect your one man AA?
[/quote]
1) Not ass-kissing, don't know how you came to that conclusion, but please do try to find out the truth yourself a little more, as I wouldn't want to see you going down the same route as some of the others in your AA.
2) Scared of BF? Not really, but do you think it's a good idea to have a one-man AA without a protectorate? There's a difference between bravery and stupidity that you just don't seem to see.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1327409106' post='2906134']
1) Not ass-kissing, don't know how you came to that conclusion, but please do try to find out the truth yourself a little more, as I wouldn't want to see you going down the same route as some of the others in your AA.
2) Scared of BF? Not really, but do you think it's a good idea to have a one-man AA without a protectorate? There's a difference between bravery and stupidity that you just don't seem to see.
[/quote]

To be quite fair with you, sir, and I ask this of my members as well: stop the pissing contest, it's getting old.