The Greater Unamed Republic

ishabad98

Today the people of the free land that was left in Asia made a nation. The voting was held and GG Harburch was elected president and the construction of the capital has begin. The World would Laugh at this nation but the little did the world know that this nation had but the rest of the world on Mute.

Edited by ishabad

The People this time were prepared and had 25 fighters and 25 bombers attack all Horde Possesions in the area. At the same time all 300 tanks and 2500 troops were told to secure the borders.

OOC: This is coming from our temporary capital at Kabul and yes the rules are the same. Thats all my planes, army, and tanks.

As the air planes took off sixty F-5 fighters swept across the border engaging them. Using their high powered microwave emitters they would send EMPs coursing through all the planes to disable them which was rapidly followed on by engaging the targets with missiles.

200, 000 troops were dispatched Soviet Wave style to swarm through the territory, and a FOAB bomb was used in air detonation to flatten the enemy troops.

The Government quickly found out that all 50 planes had been obliterated , that almost all but 100 troops been killed, and only 10 tanks remained.

[u][i][b]Classified[/b][/i][/u]
The Government went into hiding in an abandoned warehouse with 10 garages and called for the 100 remaining troops to fit into the 10 tanks that remained and get the tanks into the garages and get themselves into the warehouse

Before said tanks and troops could escape, Tianxia B-11 Stealth bombers blanketed them with cluster bombs.

10, 000 paratroopers were dropped on Kandahar and Kabul.

"The Horde hereby announces this nation to be conquered and renamed the Bactrian Tributaries of Tianxia. For the Horde."

"(The Fun Death Science Group) opposes Horde aggression"

- We do not like Chinese Food
- We Think you are way to imperalistic
- You can conquer our land but not our spirits
- We are smarter then you believe we are
- Lastly we do not believe that you guys still have emperors

[color="#2F4F4F"][center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I3EDOcZb0Es/SdVeWAuIU3I/AAAAAAAAAWU/sat9i0wQBIA/s400/Italian+Fascist+Coat+of+Arms-Web.jpg[/img]
[font="Courier New"]
In response to growing concerns of the Tianxian drive into Africa and west Asia, The Grand Nationalist Council of the State of Sud Italia wishes to know just how far west the Horde of Tianxia is planning on expanding. Sud Italia is situated in North Africa, a shrinking distance from the westernmost frontiers of Tianxia and we advise, for the continuation of the neutral stance our nations carry toward one another, that this be the last of this westward expansionary adventures.

Saluto,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/font][/center][/color]

Edited by Infallible

[quote name='Infallible' timestamp='1326484272' post='2898970']
[color="#2F4F4F"][center][img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_I3EDOcZb0Es/SdVeWAuIU3I/AAAAAAAAAWU/sat9i0wQBIA/s400/Italian+Fascist+Coat+of+Arms-Web.jpg[/img]
[font="Courier New"]
In response to growing concerns of the Tianxian drive into Africa and east Asia, The Grand Nationalist Council of the State of Sud Italia wishes to know just how far East the Horde of Tianxia is planning on expanding. Sud Italia is situated in North Africa, a shrinking distance from the easternmost frontiers of Tianxia and we advise, for the continuation of the neutral stance our nations carry toward one another, that this be the last of this eastward expansionary adventures.

Saluto,
Ministry of Foreign Affairs[/font][/center][/color]
[/quote]

We plan on expanding as far [i]East[/i] as Hawaii.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326484520' post='2898973']We plan on expanding as far [i]East[/i] as Hawaii.[/quote]This implies they're not going to stop!
This so-called ‘horde’ will expand until there is nothing left to consume, their words not ours.

- Anonymous nation on international diplomatic channels

The East American Union will not recognize the Horde's claims to this oppresed land. We will do all in our power to aid the poor civilians.

In an announcement from the Department of Defense,

"The Great Horde of Tianxia is a severe threat to world stability. Their land consuming empire is a threat to the East American Union and its citizens. As such, restrictions have been placed on flights and security is being increased. We apologize for the incovienences, but we are here to protect you. Once the Horde shows signs of restraint these restrictions will be called of. We are living in dangerous times, and while the last thing we want is a fight of any type, aid WILL arrive to the oppressed.

[b]*Public, Broadcasted On Public Cable*[/b]

Three of the Union's finest unarmed cargo ships were stocked to the brim with food, water, clothing and medical supplies, and sent way to the Horde occupied Unnamed Republic.

[u][b]Unknown person on Public Channel[/b][/u]
So what is the reason now Tianxia? Hating your neighbors? Killing all those people, cause you can't bear to have him near you. Hasn't it ever occured that this ruler could be very kind to his people? You wouldn't know. You will never know. You wiped them off the face of the map just cause you felt like it. What is your excuse? Liberating people? I guess that is true. You have liberated them from THEIR LIVES. Not liking your neighbors? Just deal with it. How much trouble could he have caused you anyways? How can you go to bed at night knowing what you have done?

There is a line no one should cross, no matter how strong you are. I am damn sure that you have crossed it.

The Royal Kingdom of Manticore recognises Tianxia's claim and advises other nations to watch what they say for many of their comments are bordering on being threats against Tianxia.

OOC: Also people stop it with the unknown people posts it is just another case of those silly bloggers and we all remember how annoying they were. As such if anyone posts a comment as an unklnown person I will be taking it as a response for your nation's government.