Triyun

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[b]OPEN TO THE WORLD
[/b]

[quote]

[center][img]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww106/mofailla/SCAeonMODDB.jpg[/img]
[/center]
The fact that the acting protector of Natal - Arctica - has still not been reachable for comment on this issue is quite alarming. Seeing as how the burden of Natal has been graciously taken up by this... 'Horde' and the Athenian Federation, the Principality will try its utmost to emulate their brave and certainly daring actions in kind.

As of this moment, the Principality of Aeon will move to organize a multi-national/pan-African inquiry into the status of Arctica. The Principality will immediately attempt more vigorous vectors to contact the Arctican government and help stabilize its hold on its territory. We have deduced that the only possible way both the Athenian Federation and the Horde could have noticed Natal's deterioration when nearby African neighbors did not was because some extraordinarily asymmetric threat has emerged within the Arctican state, and attacked it.

We strongly suspect that this issue in Natal directly correlates with the rather random declaration of war issued from the Australians - perhaps the Horde and Athenians deduced that Australia was tapping into some heretofore unseen nation-sabotaging resources within Natal for a much larger scale attack on Arctica itself later on? We will not question this topic further - Natal has already fallen, and we seek not to undermine ongoing efforts to contain the present Australian menace, or ask the Horde and Athenians to release sensitive intelligence information for our common enemy to see.

We wish to thank the Horde and the allies that follow it unquestioningly for the warning it has given us with regards to this ongoing menace. Rest assured, the Principality will work to strengthen and unify the African continent to counter-act the enemy you presented before us. We have already agreed to allow Grand Papua similar provisions while dealing with the Yaza Hajin - we cannot allow Asia to once again take up the burden of defending Arctica, or Africa for that matter. That would be simply asking too much of it. The Principality issues an open invitation to any willing African nation to aid us in our preservation of Arctica's sovereignty from the Eastern Menace - we announce this publicly for all the world to see.

To the Arctican government and the people that faithfully live under it - I pray for you. Let it be known that I have borne witness to your ongoing plight, and offer to protect you - at no cost to yourselves. I am fortunate that the Principality is close to Arctica - I will not ask you for military leases or other compensation, we do not deserve it with our tardiness. Instead, I humbly ask you to let this act bring our peoples closer together. Should you choose the more difficult - if not noble - path of fighting back and defending yourselves alone, I will gladly tell my followers to stand aside, and help you celebrate your certain victory. In any case, let this menace feel the bite of African steel.

-Princess Rhianne Lucretia Sidamo, Reigning Sovereign of House Sidamo, for the Principality of Aeon [/quote]

MOVEMENTS

<OOC: Waiting for Vedran's acceptance or rejection of this offer.>

OOC: Yo Vedran, heard you had some problems with... Australia. Anyone else from africa wants to help you, they can help me help you. If you dont want to fight for yourself against 'Australia', then suit yourself.

Edited by Executive Minister

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1326234329' post='2897026']
Fortunately the Imperium of the Horde and Athens prevent that.
[/quote]
Says the arrogant folks who don't understand how public relations work. Oh the sweet irony.

Work has already begun on the port facilities chosen by Tianxia and Athens with the very best engineers and construction workers being flown in from the Imperium itself. No expense is being spared in getting the best facilities constructed for both of the before mentioned nations and the Imperium stands ready to offer any further assistance to either nation if they require it.

*Classified*

"In the interests of further improved relations between the Imperium and Tianxia and Athens we would like to know if there is any further assistance we can provide either of your nations?"

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1326235412' post='2897047']
Says the arrogant folks who don't understand how public relations work. Oh the sweet irony.
[/quote]
Perhaps the Midwest Republic should become somewhat relevant again before she makes antagonistic comments to powerful nations.