WAPA and the Warriors go to WAR!

Clash

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324785852' post='2886001']
'

Defeated???? :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

77 day war where you can't do anything I'm down.
[/quote]

Would be interesting to see.. LE has threatened it, OP has threatened it and now DR.. Want to see someone make good on it..

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1324785852' post='2886001']
'

Defeated???? :lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

77 day war where you can't do anything I'm down.
[/quote]
Yes, defeated. A fair amount of duckroll is sitting on 5mill+ incase you havent noticed, your nukes are gone and quite frankly you guys arrnt very good at war. Id love to see how this looks in 72 hours.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324788585' post='2886024']
Yes, defeated. A fair amount of duckroll is sitting on 5mill+ incase you havent noticed, your nukes are gone and quite frankly you guys arrnt very good at war. Id love to see how this looks in 72 hours.
[/quote]

By "a fair amount" do you mean those nations who just "joined" Duckroll recently? And in case you haven't noticed, you yourself are at 296 infra, no spies, no nukes, and one wonder. Not exactly a position to be talking, mister :)

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324788821' post='2886025']
By "a fair amount" do you mean those nations who just "joined" Duckroll recently? And in case you haven't noticed, you yourself are at 296 infra, no spies, no nukes, and one wonder. Not exactly a position to be talking, mister :)
[/quote]

The personal state of an alliances representative nation matters not in peace negotiations, it is the whole alliance that is looked at.

What the hell is wrong with you? Only a blithering idiot demands 77 days of war. If TE should ever become as stupid as SE I'm outta here. We declared war on the 20th, so I sent this PM just to start somewhere:

[quote]To: Mocha From: Clash Date: 12/23/2011 1:47:45 PM

Subject: Welll I guessss

We are definitely beating the crap out of each other lol.

Thus this initial pm! [/quote]
"Initial PM." Now how the hell you you get asking for peace out of that?
It was just start talk on a timeframe, that's it. This is the answer I got:

[quote]o: Clash From: Mocha Date: 12/23/2011 3:08:32 PM

Subject: RE: Welll I guessss

Message: We were prepared to have a peaceful holiday, and perhaps fight after the new year.

I know con said you will get 77 days for hitting us, but if you admit defeat we can work out peace probably by Christmas. If not maybe by the new year.[/quote]

Adon't, we have beaten RE when you hit us and when we hit you. You know this. We have NEVER asked for anything like that, in any wars, ever. We did not ask that of SUN when we warred them even when they asked for peace a day early. Never have, never will. As punk as punk gets. The answer was of course hell no. I do think fighting until the 29th means that almost every nation in both alliances will need to reroll, and that would suck. Whatever though.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324777540' post='2885925']
It was a stomp until we got some SDIs and 5% nations in.
And no. If you want peace early, you admit defeat. Else we will attempt to outright win this war. I also hinted we can possibly white peace around the 28/29th if you are opposed to admitting defeat.[/quote]
Oh it was not, stooge. We have excellent stats used on our target list and of course you can go through and look at the nation graphs one by one if you wanna be that anal. You guys had an easier war against LE and you nuked the crap out of LE, not the other way around. The top couple tiers were dead even between both sides. You guys has more cash and more infra and we had more nukes. You guys actually had more nations in the top 5% to be able to get nukes you just weren't getting them. Our extra nations listed were a bunch of smaller nations that aren't fighting anyways. That was pretty much it.

The last stats say you are NOT winning, you just got a bit lucky and have four nations who sat out the start of the war and jumped in when everyone else was a bit more beat down. Other than that, we are beating the hell out of the rest of your alliance. We also beat the crap out of YOU steve. My wars were not down-declares, and they included you steve. With the exceptions of the nations who got in late, things look almost exactly as even as they did when the war started.

...then we have this, which I find in PM when checking in on IRC:

[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> We have a new proposition.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> ok?
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> We'll give immediate white peace to tW
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> But we want WAPA for an extra day.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> (Effective AFTER 5 of our members get their war slots cleared)
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> no, absolutely not.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> that is not acceptable.

What the hell is wrong with you?
Seriously, however you want to call it: As big a bunch of jerks as there is in all of CN.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324789042' post='2886027']
The personal state of an alliances representative nation matters not in peace negotiations, it is the whole alliance that is looked at.
[/quote]

Well then maybe Confusion shouldn't be just throwing around insults without having any substance to back it up.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324788585' post='2886024']Yes, defeated. A fair amount of duckroll is sitting on 5mill+ incase you havent noticed, your nukes are gone and quite frankly you guys arrnt very good at war. [/quote]
With the exception of your late reinforcements, we have pretty much fought you a standstill. You happen to have more nations who can be on at update, our coordination comes during the daytimes more often. I think the stats say we are doing just fine. Talk is still what you do best.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324789605' post='2886030']

Adon't, we have beaten RE when you hit us and when we hit you. You know this. We have NEVER asked for anything like that, in any wars, ever. We did not ask that of SUN when we warred them even when they asked for peace a day early. Never have, never will. As punk as punk gets. The answer was of course hell no. I do think fighting until the 29th means that almost every nation in both alliances will need to reroll, and that would suck. Whatever though.
[/quote]

Nope, you've just held us to close to a 4 week war before. No biggie.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324789748' post='2886031']
Well then maybe Confusion shouldn't be just throwing around insults without having any substance to back it up.
[/quote]

Looking at DR now I would say that he has plenty of substance to back it up.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324789917' post='2886034']
Nope, you've just held us to close to a 4 week war before. No biggie.
[/quote]
Find that one, love to see it.
If you came to me and asked for peace, I'd have given it to you.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324790035' post='2886037']
Find that one, love to see it.
If you came to me and asked for peace, I'd have given it to you.
[/quote]

Oh yea? you don't remember me coming to you every couple of days for 2 weeks asking about peace and getting nothing but "Sorry, we aren't ready to peace out yet" back?

I'll find the DoW

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324790146' post='2886038']Oh yea? you don't remember me coming to you every couple of days for 2 weeks asking about peace and getting nothing but "Sorry, we aren't ready to peace out yet" back?

I'll find the DoW
[/quote]
I absolutely do not lol.
I can't even imagine warring that long.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324790019' post='2886036']
Looking at DR now I would say that he has plenty of substance to back it up.
[/quote]

Looking at... what, the 4 or 5 nuclear-armed "reinforcements"?

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324790461' post='2886040']
Looking at... what, the 4 or 5 nuclear-armed "reinforcements"?
[/quote]

Comparing the nations and how active they are compared to tW/WAPA, like Clash said. DR is more update active then tW and that does hurt.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324790990' post='2886042']
Comparing the nations and how active they are compared to tW/WAPA, like Clash said. DR is more update active then tW and that does hurt.
[/quote]

WAPA's taken relatively light damage so far. But yes, DR is more update active.

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324791041' post='2886043']
WAPA's taken relatively light damage so far. But yes, DR is more update active.
[/quote]

Still when you compare them to DR you can see that DR has some room to demand something.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1324790264' post='2886039']
I absolutely do not lol.
I can't even imagine warring that long.
[/quote]

Started
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92702&st=0

Ended with a DoE
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=93655

Total days = 24 (couple days short of 4 weeks)

During that period I was asking tW gov every couple of days about peace, but it was always that either WAPA or tW never wanted to peace out. The only "break" that we got was TFK sending us peace on a mass scale.

Edit

Oh memories, look back at that thread and ask yourself, am I really that bad of a troll when compare to the !@#$ that was thrown at us in the past?

Edited by ADude

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1324788821' post='2886025']
[/quote]
No, they have much more than the rest of us.

Text
[/quote]
You came to me to start to discuss peace. That shows that you want peace. I gave you the terms for early peace. If you dont want to peace we can carry on, and we can if we want carry on a lot longer. I know some want to do just that.

It was a stomp, you brought 60? nations against 40ish, plus how much of a nuke advantage? You had a non nuke war with SUN, and had 2 weeks to build prior to that. You claim that our war with LE was easy because we smashed them. It was anything but, and I challenge you to try to go to war on day 3 and keep up your economy at the same time(even though we took no nukes). So the argument that we should have been ahead of you is nonsense.

We still are not ahead in total numbers, but we are confident that we can press on for a victory, and not settle for a stalemate. Im not too demanding though, and Il peace it out before new years.

How many nukes were you facing in this war clash? I was facing probably 5 to 10 times that. You cant just unload all/most of your nukes then walk away.

My offer was very light. Wait till you have to deal with confusion only ;)

[size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Yo Ho Ho Bad Boy Team
Merry nukeness :nuke: , you guys are on the bad boy list, ADufe :ph34r: , Confusionate :blush: . There is no making it right, about this fight. I will leave you a special yellow message that will drizzle down all over your house. :smug: Get over it children, no body to blame but yourselves!

Yo HO HO[/font][/size] :lol1:

Edited by Hoosierbud

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1324801604' post='2886111']You came to me to start to discuss peace. That shows that you want peace. I gave you the terms for early peace. If you dont want to peace we can carry on, and we can if we want carry on a lot longer. I know some want to do just that.[/quote]
Eventually, yes, peace. Warring until 35 nations on each side need to reroll is stupid, not tough. You are punishing the bulk of your own nations that way. Either way: You were foolish and rather egotistic to think I wanted peace right then.

[quote]It was a stomp, you brought 60? nations against 40ish, plus how much of a nuke advantage? You had a non nuke war with SUN, and had 2 weeks to build prior to that. You claim that our war with LE was easy because we smashed them. It was anything but, and I challenge you to try to go to war on day 3 and keep up your economy at the same time(even though we took no nukes). So the argument that we should have been ahead of you is nonsense.[/quote]
Surely we don't have to have the argument about how little overall nation numbers mean? We have been accepting beat-down nations all round long, we are charitable that way. Fact: 10 of our current bottom 11 nations have no offensive wars with DR and only three defensive wars against DR. They are inactive and small and I should have booted them off the AA before the war just to keep you from crying about it. We keep nations by whether they war for us or not, so after this war there will be a lot of pruning. Pfft, WAPA even still has sharkweek wars. So please take the "you had more nations" argument and place it in the nearest trash receptacle.

Here are the LE stats once again:
LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

It was a non-nuclear war for YOU, not for LE. Two days into the war (day five) you were over 2x their avg ns, how hard of a war is that? Our war against SUN was at the very least even and we made sure of this by NOT using nukes on them, unlike your war against LE. We'd recovered by this war but not built any further. You were well and good and long before recovered from the LE war when this one started. In economy, you WERE ahead of us. All of that is the truth.

[quote]We still are not ahead in total numbers, but we are confident that we can press on for a victory, and not settle for a stalemate.[/quote]
Long ago I gave up caring about winning and losing, and just pushed our nations towards having fun. The fact that you (unlike confusion) at least admit we have a stalemate says something, thanks for that at least. We war a lot better than he gives us credit for, but then with his ego, he rarely gives any credit to anyone. Always the insults, never the compliments. We coordinate pretty well as you yourself and your nation should be able to attest. We just don't always do it at update, it happens throughout the day. Confusion apparently thinks update is all that matters. I am wondering if the look of your nation (and confusion's nation) have a lot to do with your 'tudes here, steve?

[quote]How many nukes were you facing in this war clash? I was facing probably 5 to 10 times that.[/quote]
I faced more top 5% nations that you did. I know this because I made up the target lists. I gave our top three nations (Neo, myself and Innocence) two targets each - alone. That says enough about the top tier balance right there. You had more infra than I did when this war started, as did 3 of the other nations I'm warring against. We had more air and we had more navy. I know all that too. If you had more nukes etc. at the start of the war, you'd have also had less infra and less warchest - and more ns - as well. That's math, so I know that too.

[quote]My offer was very light. Wait till you have to deal with confusion only ;)[/quote]
Yeah, says a lot about him doesn't it?
Just like his proposal concerning WAPA lol.

I still think you're full of crap, Adude. The last post in the thread came 8 days after the war started.
No peace thread means little - I think that war died of apathy.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1324791679' post='2886046']
Started
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=92702&st=0[/quote]
I went ahead and looked up the starting stats from this war:

[quote name='Woref' timestamp='1285392549' post='2464004']
Roman Empire: 145 nations; 302,548 NS; 2,087 Avg NS; Score: 40.39
Other People: 117 nations; 254,879 NS; 2,179 Avg NS; Score: 32.94
Add to that the fact that WAPA is already fighting a larger opponent, and RE might have a chance :D[/quote]
Wow another down-declare by RE - and you hit WAPA who was already in a war. Who would have guessed?

RE really are a lot better than that these days, and most people will give y'all credit for it.
No, I don't give YOU much credit for it. This is what you did when you were in charge by yourself.

Now quit cluttering up our war thread with your stupid crap.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1324774742' post='2885910']
Im going to keep this short becuz im on a phone. However, we already told you what you had to do for peace. In addition, a few hours before you declared i told you 77 days and we stand by that until you cOmply with our requests. It is not our fault yOur attempted curbstomp went wrong. Merry christmas.
[/quote]

We messaged DR a few days back to initiate the process of discussing peace, because we felt at some point the war would reach a stage where we could all walk away happy.

DR, jumping to conclusions as they often do, have apparantly taken such a move as some sort of desperation on our behalf. Nothing could be further from the truth, we feel no pain, and in no way are we desperate to bring this war to a close, but of course, there are other things that we would like to do.

First, DR demanded that we make an admission of defeat, which is ridiculous, for while we might not have won, we most certianly have not yet lost.

Secondly, DR offered white peace, but only upon the condition that we leave WAPA on the battlefield. Confusion might have no loyalty to those who fight with him, but tW most certianly does, a Warrior does not and [u]will not[/u] leave a comrade on the battlefield.

The fall in statistics is not at all indicative of a win on your part, in fact, when you exclude the people who have recently found way to your AA, you've done just slightly better then keeping pace.

Furthermore, I'd like to make this clear to Confusion. You are not the only one with cards up your sleeves. We still have cards to play should we choose to play them. When you behave like a child, as you consistently have, it certainly becomes enticing to play any and every !@#$@#$ card I need to hammer a little humility into your smug ass.

Edited by memoryproblems

What the hell is wrong with you? Only a blithering idiot demands 77 days of war.
[/quote]
Relax, this is a war game where prolonged conflicts are entirely sustainable, it's not like an EZI sentence or anything

Adon't, we have beaten RE when you hit us and when we hit you. You know this. We have NEVER asked for anything like that, in any wars, ever. We did not ask that of SUN when we warred them even when they asked for peace a day early. Never have, never will. As punk as punk gets. The answer was of course hell no.
[/quote]
Pride is one of the most disgusting afflictions in CN, lose it and you'll be much better for it, that aside, since when is the attacked alliance supposed to abide by the attacking alliances war principles?

I do think fighting until the 29th means that almost every nation in both alliances will need to reroll, [b]and that would suck.[/b] Whatever though.
[/quote]
Nations re-rolling gives a very good idea of the dedication of your core membership and trims every last bit of fat from an AA, i have faith in the the dedication of the membership from both sides

...then we have this, which I find in PM when checking in on IRC:

[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> We have a new proposition.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> ok?
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> We'll give immediate white peace to tW
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> But we want WAPA for an extra day.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <Confusion> (Effective AFTER 5 of our members get their war slots cleared)
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> no, absolutely not.
[17:30] <mp|tpf> <mp|tpf> that is not acceptable.

What the hell is wrong with you?
[/quote]
You missed out the part where we specified that our attack on WAPA would essentially be a blitz by 5 members and non-nuclear, god forbid that an alliance bandwaggoning on what was already a down-declare face an extra round of attacks,

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324833925' post='2886205']
You missed out the part where we specified that our attack on WAPA would essentially be a blitz by 5 members and non-nuclear, god forbid that an alliance bandwaggoning on what was already a down-declare face an extra round of attacks,
[/quote]

That would still basically be asking for our comrades in war to be abandoned (and probably crushed) while we walk away. As Clash said, that is unacceptable to tW as an alliance and in morals.

I know the war may have started with the intention of a stomp or whatnot, but considering how DR nations had substantially more money than tW and WAPA and how DR nations had generally more spies as well, it wasn't as bad as it looked. Yes, I admit that we had a substantial nuke advantage. However, as Confusion probably said at some point, those get spied away pretty easily and when you are suddenly up against 4 new nations with SDIs in the top 5% jumping in that basically evens the war out. According to total NS, yes, tW and WAPA still have an advantage over DR. Nevertheless, DR has nations that are in better shape (not in anarchy, more money, SDIs, spies, etc.) and for the most part it's really a DR vs. tW war with DR having the better top tier.

And as for our fighting abilities, some of us may be gone for the holidays, some of us may not make every update, but we know how to coordinate and we do it well. Take my opponent Harley, for example. He is always on at update and I suffered for that on the night that I returned home from a trip (and thus I was gone at update). However, my fellow Warriors Cowboy and Innocence were able to set up an effective time for coordination and we were able to win some of our ground attacks. This update, when Harley was not on, our combined GAs, bombings, CMs, and my nuke destroyed over 600 infra. Keep in mind that Harley is still by far the top earner and the strongest DR nation before the war, but the Warriors' dedication and coordination brought him down.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Edited by NeoGandalf

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1324833925' post='2886205']
Relax, this is a war game where prolonged conflicts are entirely sustainable, it's not like an EZI sentence or anything

Pride is one of the most disgusting afflictions in CN, lose it and you'll be much better for it, that aside, since when is the attacked alliance supposed to abide by the attacking alliances war principles?

Nations re-rolling gives a very good idea of the dedication of your core membership and trims every last bit of fat from an AA, i have faith in the the dedication of the membership from both sides

You missed out the part where we specified that our attack on WAPA would essentially be a blitz by 5 members and non-nuclear,

god forbid that an alliance bandwaggoning on what was already a down-declare face an extra round of attacks,[/quote]
77 days of straight war is just stupid and I don't care who you are.

Oh, I suspect our pride is the equal of DRs. You guys also forced your "principles" on LE, didn't you? In that case, massive down-declare. It's one of your favorites and always has been. This war was no where near as bad as your first war was Laz, and if you had the sack to be honest about that you'd say so. Twice the avg ns by day 2 of the war? That speaks for itself.

You can trim fat with the nifty new alliance control panels too.

That was the part that got copy-pasted to me.

Biggest lie of the entire thread Laz, and already shot down.
You used to be better than this.