Squared Away

isolde

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Towerman' timestamp='1323667146' post='2874801']
Nordreich, you drag them to the road, we'll take care of them from there.
[/quote]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM02WcvlKn0]Why don't we do it in the road?[/url]

Just a suggestion for you Tower person, if you'd like to build any sort of "tough guy" reputation, you may want to first declare more than one war on us yourself.

If you'd like, I can even sell off some infra and do you this favour.

Edit: Though you may want to get Nikanor's approval first. We're having quite a time. :wub:

Edited by VladimirLenin

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1323667450' post='2874810']
Just a suggestion for you Tower person, if you'd like to build any sort of "tough guy" reputation, you may want to first declare more than one war on us yourself.

If you'd like, I can even sell off some infra and do you this favour.

Edit: Though you may want to get Nikanor's approval first. We're having quite a time. :wub:
[/quote]

There will be more slots opening up at update, and no they wont be slipping into hippy if I can get to them.

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1323666808' post='2874788']
i thought tge and nordreich didn't like each other or was that a few tges ago?
[/quote]

That was the old TGE. Not the one that Kaiser Wilhelm revived to trick NoR into allying one if its historical enemies.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323663384' post='2874706']
Isolde for Kaiserin.
[/quote]
Agreed Id bow down to her anyday :)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1323666204' post='2874774']
Ahahahaha

Oh wait.

You're actually serious, aren't you? I bet this makes you feel like some big tough guy too, eh?

Lemmee give you a little hint: RIA doesn't give a flying $%&@ if they win or lose.
[/quote]
Hey Locke ill be there soon.

[quote name='VladimirLenin' timestamp='1323666505' post='2874780']
How does it feel to have a 4 war blitz with 3 of them coming from the same person (your 660 NS MoFA, lol)? How does it feel to know you could've come in eariler and gotten far more open war slots, but were too scared it might tear this new incarnation of a dead horse apart yet again?

Oh yes, fear the mighty TGE. :awesome:
[/quote]
LOL false bravado it works for you.

[quote name='James Dahl' timestamp='1323666827' post='2874789']
I thought Nordreich was going to kick our face in, how are they so desperate they're calling in some micro to cover slots?
[/quote]
James considering your almost half of what you started with id say the job has been done pretty well. If you thought we were just going to let you slide into PM your nuts.

Thanks TGE while you came in for NoR know that Valhalla appreciates it as well.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1323815853' post='2876966']
Wait... whose side is Colossus on again?
[/quote]

Many of our members have a long history with various incarnations of your alliance, Ferd's comment has nothing to do with sides.

Enjoy the war.

[quote name='Sigurd Odinnson' timestamp='1323815853' post='2876966']
Wait... whose side is Colossus on again?
[/quote]

You know you don't have to ask that question, mate. Colossus is on Colossus' side, and that of her allies.

Good luck, TGECN! The only issue that I can take with your new lineup is that it's become increasingly hard for me to keep up the TGE hate with old friends at the helm. Maybe throw me a bone and do something really dumb...for old time's sake?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1323857676' post='2877659']
I thought you guys disbanded, but enjoy the war. Don't surrender to quickly.
[/quote]

As long as there is injustice, whenever a friend cries out, wherever a distress signal sounds among the stars, we'll be there. This fine ship, this fine crew. Never give up... and never surrender.

Oh and Bud you do me great honour, as to proest, you know so!

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1323860344' post='2877676']
Many of our members have a long history with various incarnations of your alliance, Ferd's comment has nothing to do with sides.

Enjoy the war.
[/quote]

Let's be fair, many of [i]our[/i] members have a long history with various incarnations of TGE - including myself, who KFred banned and then had PZIed by NPO before the Karma War because I was "dissenting and disturbing the peace" or some such, and I was subsequently accused of being a Nazi. All this after I was one of the original members of TGE. Believe me, I can understand bad feelings toward previous incarnations of TGE - but if you look at our present membership, I think you'll find a decidedly different bunch than those who ran things when Freddy was still around.

[quote name='nosoup4you' timestamp='1323864733' post='2877695']
You know you don't have to ask that question, mate. Colossus is on Colossus' side, and that of her allies.

Good luck, TGECN! The only issue that I can take with your new lineup is that it's become increasingly hard for me to keep up the TGE hate with old friends at the helm. Maybe throw me a bone and do something really dumb...for old time's sake?
[/quote]

I suppose I can always declare on a member of Colossus by mistake :ph34r::P

I'm glad to have your support! Ferd had me worried, because I have so many old friends in Colossus, I'd hate to learn that there was a general dislike for my AA there.