Notice

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nuke::nuke:

WITHOUT: To: Bob Janova From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/11/2011 12:05:50 AM

Subject: Nuclear Attack
Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. You lost 111127 soldiers, 3225 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,202.052 miles of land, 400.684 technology, 1,202.052 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

OR

WITH: To: Enrique Barrentos From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/11/2011 12:10:10 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 3821 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 756.836 miles of land, 472.647 technology, 1,417.942 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

THIS IS SPARTA !!

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1323585616' post='2873521']
That's what i call a nuke. EB was too fat anyway :)
[/quote]

He is slimmer than our war start by 25 k NS (in one day) ...

Seria also by 21 k NS ...

A new nuke record I assume in CN ... :wub:

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1323522278' post='2872480']
To be fair, our lowest tier is much more formidable than your whole alliance.

As far as you girls getting curbstomped, meh. No one told you that defending an ally was easy. It's not. Nobody in this game expects to get a close fight on a losing war, so what makes you so special? We had 22 alliances, including yourselves, on us last war. MK had many alliances on them during WoTC. No one said that defending an ally was easy, Sparta.
[/quote]
When did everyone in TOP become such a dick? You guys used to be one of my faves... mind you that was a long time ago, but wow. Every TOP post I see is just bitter dickish flaming. Wtf? You guys are supposed to be finally getting your cold served revenge. I would think you guys would be having a good time.

[quote name='Trinite' timestamp='1323586757' post='2873569']
When did everyone in TOP become such a dick? You guys used to be one of my faves... mind you that was a long time ago, but wow. Every TOP post I see is just bitter dickish flaming. Wtf? You guys are supposed to be finally getting your cold served revenge. I would think you guys would be having a good time.
[/quote]
Meh, let them lay their own grave. That's one of the reasons they got isolated in Bi-Polar to begin with.

Edited by Enamel32

[quote name='ROMMELHSQ' timestamp='1323529887' post='2872570']
Why I'm not surprised reading this from you....maybe because activity and quality in membership is non-existent in Sparta dictionary. The only thing you look at is the NS...truly a meatshield.
[/quote]
Our sincerest apologies for offending you by attempting to get new nations interested in this dying world, it's not the best way to increase ANS but somebody has to do it. -_-

Yeah.... no... I was actually complimenting your ANS because, you know, it's a great thing to have. It's the attitude I'm seeing from the bulk of your members that I don't appreciate—there is no class from you guys.

inb4lolsparta *insert condescending, dismissive remark that doesn't actually address the point*

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323640721' post='2874272']
Yeah.... no... I was actually complimenting your ANS because, you know, it's a great thing to have. It's the attitude I'm seeing from the bulk of your members that I don't appreciate—there is no class from you guys.

inb4lolsparta *insert condescending, dismissive remark that doesn't actually address the point*
[/quote]

He realized that you were complementing us on our stats (even though you took a shot at us). However, we have much more to offer than that, like a great membership base, activity and other things that cannot be measured by the alliance statistic page. As for classiness, Sparta has shown no reason why they deserve to be treated respectfully since your inception.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1323644801' post='2874337']
He realized that you were complementing us on our stats (even though you took a shot at us). However, we have much more to offer than that, like a great membership base, activity and other things that cannot be measured by the alliance statistic page. As for classiness, Sparta has shown no reason why they deserve to be treated respectfully since your inception.
[/quote]
I'm not just talking about the remarks directed at us.

To: Kill Joy From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/11/2011 11:56:43 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 78205 soldiers, 17184 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,191.309 miles of land, 397.103 technology, 1,191.309 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Kill Joy From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:07:46 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 2584 soldiers, 2 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,193.692 miles of land, 397.897 technology, 1,193.692 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Enrique Barrentos From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:26:31 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 1911 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 0.000 miles of land, 397.767 technology, 1,193.300 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Bob Janova From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:47:18 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,194.493 miles of land, 398.164 technology, 1,194.493 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.

[/quote]
Nobody wanted to counter them, they just want to play...

Also how in the world is this a curbstomp when most of Gre-Argent-OMFG arent engaged with yournations. Same with TIO and NPO for the most part.

Please come out and play?

Edited by Greg23

[quote name='HellAngel' timestamp='1323717048' post='2875408']
Guys can we please calm down for a second? Maybe its just me, but we're not exactly mortal enemies with Sparta. We're both alliances in this because of treaty obligations. We honour our friendship to others, not our hatred for each other.
[/quote]

Agree with this. Though anyone taking Beazy as representative of anything but, well, Beazy, let alone a majority of anything but the majority view of the the inhabitants of Believland are kind of raging at the wind. It's Beazy for heaven's sake, much as I love him.

Hope the war is fought honourably (as I'm sure it will be given the way Sparta conducted itself against us) and the rebuilding afterwards fun.

[quote name='Alexandros o Megas' timestamp='1323699718' post='2875230']
To: Kill Joy From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/11/2011 11:56:43 PM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 78205 soldiers, 17184 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,191.309 miles of land, 397.103 technology, 1,191.309 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Kill Joy From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:07:46 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 2584 soldiers, 2 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,193.692 miles of land, 397.897 technology, 1,193.692 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Enrique Barrentos From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:26:31 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 1911 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 0.000 miles of land, 397.767 technology, 1,193.300 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

To: Bob Janova From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/12/2011 12:47:18 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. You lost 0 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 1,194.493 miles of land, 398.164 technology, 1,194.493 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.
[/quote]

Weak. :P

[quote name='Khal Drogo' timestamp='1323728912' post='2875681']
Weak. :P
[/quote]
Something stronger to consider then: :unsure:

To: Enrique Barrentos From: Alexandros o Megas Date: 12/13/2011 12:13:40 AM

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by Alexandros o Megas. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 955 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 0.000 miles of land, 464.720 technology, 1,394.161 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation.

[/quote]

Not all them are dicks, just the person you have highlighted is one is the biggest of them all. You should take your bench mark of someone that's not so much of a dick.

[quote name='LiquidMercury' timestamp='1323791995' post='2876597']
Oh come now, I heard you got all your troops sent back today before they could attack :P
[/quote]

Wrong somehow ...

They nuked me after I attacked Coerci and then my forces returned home ... I have been nuked by the guy with the minimum tech so minimum nuke damage and I can not accept GA attacks by my 5 opponents ... Not bad don't you think?

Also I have offered to my opponents 145 k NS minus in 3 days while I suffered a mere 26 k NS minus ...

:rolleyes: